Who Will Be Stupid Enough To Work For Trump In 2024?

I dont claim to be a republican. Why would i degrade myself like that?
Keep on with your lies bro.
No wonder you drink trumps piss. Yall have a lot in common. (lying)

No one is fighting harder for Biden than you are. But you do love some good old fashioned politicking, you have no interest in dealing with that

Biden got over 3% gdp growth already and had the balls to get us out of Afghanistan. Already made trump look like a clown.
Oh please…Trump put the growth in place. Wanna see how Biden’s polices are doing? Go to a gas station, or grocery store today then tell me.

Oh please…Trump put the growth in place. Wanna see how Biden’s polices are doing? Go to a gas station, or grocery store today then tell me.
Assume you are talking about deficits. Trump definitely put the growth in those.

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump said he would hire the "best people" for his Administration. Once elected, he proceeded to enlarge the swamp and filled it with the sleaziest people he could find.

Everyone who ever went to work for Trump, or swore their fealty to him, ended up regretting it. Many of them ended up in serious scandals, and some ended up in jail. Herman Cain ended up dead.

Here is a list of some of those lackeys who got badly burned by flying too close to Trump:

Mick Mulvaney, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Alex van der Zwaan, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, Rex Tillerson, Alexander Acosta, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Steve Mnuchin, Brenda Fitzgerald, David Shulkin, Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, Omarosa, Michael Flynn, Rob Porter, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, Anthony Scaramucci, George Papadopolous, Raj Shah, Jessica Ditto, Madeleine Westerhout, Helen Aguirre Ferré, Alyssa Farah, Jacob Wood, Ryan Zinke, Ronny Jackson, Sam Clovis, Sam Patten, Corey Lewandowski, Elliott Broidy, Brad Parscale, and Sidney Powell.

But the most tragic figure of all is Rudy Giuliani. America's mayor went from the heights of glory and respect to a sad little man sweating shoe polish in a landscaping company parking lot with a fist sized gape in his asshole. Disbarred and disgraced.

Even Trump's propagandists have not escaped the effects of fellating him: After Lawsuits Against Newsmax And OANN, Here’s Who Dominion And Smartmatic Have Sued So Far—And Who Could Be Next

Trump burned through his first string in record time. Then he scythed through his second string, and then his third.

One shudders to think what the fourth, fifth, and sixth strings will look like.

I seriously wonder who would be stupid enough to take Trump's phone call in the future.
Every female you ever knew would rather work for Trump than be with you!

Why are you afraid of Trump so much? Are you and Satan worried you can’t get your 666 Global Government off the ground for a few more years if he gets elected?

Incest Joe likes child sex.
Trump could probably get Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, Eric jobs in the W.H. That would work out well for him again because families don't usually rat on each other.

Dic I forget to mention Kimberly who is engaged to The Slug?

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump said he would hire the "best people" for his Administration. Once elected, he proceeded to enlarge the swamp and filled it with the sleaziest people he could find.

Everyone who ever went to work for Trump, or swore their fealty to him, ended up regretting it. Many of them ended up in serious scandals, and some ended up in jail. Herman Cain ended up dead.

Here is a list of some of those lackeys who got badly burned by flying too close to Trump:

Mick Mulvaney, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Alex van der Zwaan, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, Rex Tillerson, Alexander Acosta, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Steve Mnuchin, Brenda Fitzgerald, David Shulkin, Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, Omarosa, Michael Flynn, Rob Porter, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, Anthony Scaramucci, George Papadopolous, Raj Shah, Jessica Ditto, Madeleine Westerhout, Helen Aguirre Ferré, Alyssa Farah, Jacob Wood, Ryan Zinke, Ronny Jackson, Sam Clovis, Sam Patten, Corey Lewandowski, Elliott Broidy, Brad Parscale, and Sidney Powell.

But the most tragic figure of all is Rudy Giuliani. America's mayor went from the heights of glory and respect to a sad little man sweating shoe polish in a landscaping company parking lot with a fist sized gape in his asshole. Disbarred and disgraced.

Even Trump's propagandists have not escaped the effects of fellating him: After Lawsuits Against Newsmax And OANN, Here’s Who Dominion And Smartmatic Have Sued So Far—And Who Could Be Next

Trump burned through his first string in record time. Then he scythed through his second string, and then his third.

One shudders to think what the fourth, fifth, and sixth strings will look like.

I seriously wonder who would be stupid enough to take Trump's phone call in the future.
He fired those who either weren't paying attention, big mouth singers, disobedient, indiscrete, and people someone advised, when the person couldn't handle the work. He did the right thing.

His adversaries targeted him for a major hit with a hit-the-ground running plan to impeach the President Trump before his inauguration. The Democrat biggest spenders paid a fortune for press predators too willing to take money for passing lies to the American people without so much as a check to see if the information delivered to the American people was true. The consequence was losing credibility in academia. except for the professors of communism uber alles.

He fired those who either weren't paying attention, big mouth singers, disobedient, indiscrete, and people someone advised, when the person couldn't handle the work. He did the right thing.

His adversaries targeted him for a major hit with a hit-the-ground running plan to impeach the President Trump before his inauguration. The Democrat biggest spenders paid a fortune for press predators too willing to take money for passing lies to the American people without so much as a check to see if the information delivered to the American people was true. The consequence was losing credibility in academia. except for the professors of communism uber alles.
Hahahahajaha

Wheeze

HahahahahahahHHah

Hahahahajaha

Wheeze

HahahahahahahHHah
Hi, FFI! That wheeze of yours concerns me. Here's something that helped our family allergies, just for you. All you need is one a day. Get well soon! :thup:
1646445202904.png
1646445270088.png

Attachments

• 1646445105580.png
    1646445105580.png
    10 KB · Views: 24

Forum List

Back