Who Will Be Stupid Enough To Work For Trump In 2024?

Haha, look at you,just inventing numbers out of thin air that you don't understand. Adorable.
Obama grew the national debt by $8.6 Trillion in 4 years….Biden in his first year grew it by $1.5 Trillion. Now, I don’t claim to be a math genius, but simple math says that is some $10.1 Trillion with 3 more years of Biden to go.

So, look at you trying to lie. Adorable.

The Lame-Stream and Fascist Media are already working fulltime to re-elect Trump. Their constant TDS drives people away from the Dems.

The same idiots who worked for trump in 2020.
And you voted in a brain-dead sock puppet, the only man I have ever seen who can sleep with his eyes open .
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
2022-01-13T170049Z_327539972_RC2EYR9VLB1L_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-USA.jpg
what a shame.

Well, we are finding out who is still stupid enough to work for Trump. I guess there really is a sucker born every minute.

Former President Donald Trump’s social media outfit, Truth Social, is locked in a bitter battle with one of its vendors claiming that the platform is stiffing the company out of more than $1 million in contractually obligated payments, FOX Business has learned.

[snip]

In October, RightForge announced it entered into an agreement to host Truth Social, which Trump helped create after he was banned by Twitter following the Jan. 6 riots. RightForge now contends that Truth Social has reneged on its contractually obligated monthly payments for setting up the platform’s web-servicing infrastructure, according to three people with direct knowledge of the matter.

These people say RightForge contends that Truth Social has made just three payments and ceased making any payments since around March. RightForge claims that Truth Social owes it around $1.6 million and is threatening legal action to recoup the money, these people add.

[snip]

In January, former Republican California Rep. Devin Nunes was named the CEO of Trump Media with Trump described in regulatory filings as its chair. Nunes didn’t return an email for comment.

Well, we are finding out who is still stupid enough to work for Trump. I guess there really is a sucker born every minute.

Former President Donald Trump’s social media outfit, Truth Social, is locked in a bitter battle with one of its vendors claiming that the platform is stiffing the company out of more than $1 million in contractually obligated payments, FOX Business has learned.

[snip]

In October, RightForge announced it entered into an agreement to host Truth Social, which Trump helped create after he was banned by Twitter following the Jan. 6 riots. RightForge now contends that Truth Social has reneged on its contractually obligated monthly payments for setting up the platform’s web-servicing infrastructure, according to three people with direct knowledge of the matter.

These people say RightForge contends that Truth Social has made just three payments and ceased making any payments since around March. RightForge claims that Truth Social owes it around $1.6 million and is threatening legal action to recoup the money, these people add.

[snip]

In January, former Republican California Rep. Devin Nunes was named the CEO of Trump Media with Trump described in regulatory filings as its chair. Nunes didn’t return an email for comment.
Imagine trying to use trump for a character reference.

[snip]

[snip]

/——-/ YAWN

[snip]

[snip]

You claim to be a Republican and you're working purely in the interest of the DNC, and calling other people "stupid." Re-read the first sentence until you get it ...

You claim to be a Republican and you're working purely in the interest of the DNC, and calling other people "stupid." Re-read the first sentence until you get it ...
That's why no one pays much attention at all to that sniveling putz.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You can't support trump and be practical at the same time. There's way too much baggage there. Besides the man is psychotic. Why do you think you had such an extreme turnover in his administration. People can take only so much arrogance, ignorance and just plain insanity.

That's why no one pays much attention at all to that sniveling putz.

Yes, that's g5000. If he were actually a Republican and hated Trump that much, two things would dawn on him.

1) He should approach people like me who didn't support Trump in the beginning and aren't "Trumpsters"

2) He would do that math that Trump can only do one more term if he lives to 100 and would ride it out without trying to destroy the Republican party as he's doing

g5000 is a terrible liar, no more so than that he's a "Republican." It doesn't even work, he persuades no one

You can't support trump and be practical at the same time. There's way too much baggage there. Besides the man is psychotic. Why do you think you had such an extreme turnover in his administration. People can take only so much arrogance, ignorance and just plain insanity.

You have come up with a standard that applies to virtually every politician, Cowboy. Biden called blacks all the same and said if you don't vote for his lily white ass, you ain't black. Nancy practices flagrant insider trading and lets her husband kill people. Fortunately he didn't, this time. Chuck is their lap dog toy poodle.

You're such a corrupt party

I just remembered Devin Nunes is stupid enough. He's actually quit Congress to run Trump's social media platform.

That platform is already under SEC investigation, so Nunes is off to a good start!
It’s not just “stupid enough”. More importantly it’s that he’ll find cynically power hungry grifters and criminals like Nunes and Kash fucking Patel

Yes, that's g5000. If he were actually a Republican and hated Trump that much, two things would dawn on him.

1) He should approach people like me who didn't support Trump in the beginning and aren't "Trumpsters"

2) He would do that math that Trump can only do one more term if he lives to 100 and would ride it out without trying to destroy the Republican party as he's doing

g5000 is a terrible liar, no more so than that he's a "Republican." It doesn't even work, he persuades no one
Actually, he's probably a real Republican. What you people are calling rhino's now. The Republican party has been hijacked by extremists we're actually think they represent the people of the United States. That is the biggest joke of all.

You have come up with a standard that applies to virtually every politician, Cowboy. Biden called blacks all the same and said if you don't vote for his lily white ass, you ain't black. Nancy practices flagrant insider trading and lets her husband kill people. Fortunately he didn't, this time. Chuck is their lap dog toy poodle.

You're such a corrupt party
I see problems with both parties. But the Republicans have the bigger problems, the party is being taken over by extremists. By the way I am an independent. Always have been always will be, but right now there are very few Republicans I can vote for because of their extremist positions.

Actually, he's probably a real Republican. What you people are calling rhino's now. The Republican party has been hijacked by extremists we're actually think they represent the people of the United States. That is the biggest joke of all.

Someone who is fighting for the Democrat party is a Republican In Name Only.

Um ... yippers.

I guess that made sense in your head as an insult before you wrote it down. Keep trying, Grasshopper

I see problems with both parties. But the Republicans have the bigger problems

Democrats are LITERALLY supporting slavery, prostitution, rape and letting in millions of unchecked people on the southern border, destroying cities with violence across the country, letting out hard core criminals the same day they are arrested, adding trillions to our already massive Federal budgets, but Republicans are worse.

Try pretending you're somehow a moderate, but it's a lie like everything else you and your party say

Someone who is fighting for the Democrat party is a Republican In Name Only.

Um ... yippers.

I guess that made sense in your head as an insult before you wrote it down. Keep trying, Grasshopper
You believe and put your faith in the biggest liar in the world has ever seen and you're telling me I should think about what I'm saying. Wake up already. You're not helping the Republican party at all by supporting these extremists.

You believe and put your faith in the biggest liar in the world ...

I stopped here because it was a strawman no matter what follows.

I don't trust Trump for shit and never said I did. I didn't vote for him in 2016. But Democrats gave me no choice but to start supporting him when you went completely off the deep end. Read my last post to you on that.

It's pathetic that the idea of someone not being in the complete pocket of a political party is so foreign to you that you say oh, I'm not in your pocket so I'm in the Republican's pocket is the only conclusion someone of your limited intelligence and massive bias can process

Forum List

Back