Who Will Be Stupid Enough To Work For Trump In 2024?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump said he would hire the "best people" for his Administration. Once elected, he proceeded to enlarge the swamp and filled it with the sleaziest people he could find.

Everyone who ever went to work for Trump, or swore their fealty to him, ended up regretting it. Many of them ended up in serious scandals, and some ended up in jail. Herman Cain ended up dead.

Here is a list of some of those lackeys who got badly burned by flying too close to Trump:

Mick Mulvaney, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Alex van der Zwaan, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, Rex Tillerson, Alexander Acosta, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Steve Mnuchin, Brenda Fitzgerald, David Shulkin, Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, Omarosa, Michael Flynn, Rob Porter, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, Anthony Scaramucci, George Papadopolous, Raj Shah, Jessica Ditto, Madeleine Westerhout, Helen Aguirre Ferré, Alyssa Farah, Jacob Wood, Ryan Zinke, Ronny Jackson, Sam Clovis, Sam Patten, Corey Lewandowski, Elliott Broidy, Brad Parscale, and Sidney Powell.

But the most tragic figure of all is Rudy Giuliani. America's mayor went from the heights of glory and respect to a sad little man sweating shoe polish in a landscaping company parking lot with a fist sized gape in his asshole. Disbarred and disgraced.

Even Trump's propagandists have not escaped the effects of fellating him: After Lawsuits Against Newsmax And OANN, Here’s Who Dominion And Smartmatic Have Sued So Far—And Who Could Be Next

Trump burned through his first string in record time. Then he scythed through his second string, and then his third.

One shudders to think what the fourth, fifth, and sixth strings will look like.

I seriously wonder who would be stupid enough to take Trump's phone call in the future.

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump said he would hire the "best people" for his Administration. Once elected, he proceeded to enlarge the swamp and filled it with the sleaziest people he could find. Projection from a guy who supports a POTUS who appoints people because they have black or fake pussies. Ponder this a moment, just as an example, Trump had Pence and Joe has The Giggler.

Yep, the OP is projecting.

Everyone who ever went to work for Trump, or swore their fealty to him, ended up regretting it. Inside your TDS suffering head doesn't count more than once.

Many of them ended up in serious scandals, and some ended up in jail. Herman Cain ended up dead. I remember first time I smoked weed, but geez dude, lay off the PCP.

Here is a list of some of those lackeys who got badly burned by flying too close to Trump:
[B]g5000[/B]

g5000

g5000

g5000

& g5000 All TDS. Imagine living with a fist sized gape in your asshole over this.

Trump burned through the Russian scandal, the first attempt to remove him, the similar attempt to erase him and next of course the so-called "insurrection" the left projected. At no point in history has there been a witch-hunt to this level yet Trump continues to stand tall.

One shudders to think what the fourth, fifth, and sixth strings will look like, but one thing is for sure, the left doesn't know any boundaries.

I seriously wonder why I became a Democrat. These are bad people built on all lies.

Last edited:
The same idiots who worked for trump in 2020.
well I think Flynn and Manafort are permanently on the bench. LOL But he'll always have Putin.

Really, I think he knows he cannot get elected by being part of the anti-vaccer squad. Had it not been covid, he probably was a shoe-in. But his "bleach" and "sunlite" and "they shut it down not me" shit was old. Most people didn't care for his obnoxious bullying in the first place. Biden should lose because of simple incompetence. He can't unite his own party. His one "win" was infrastructure which was really because the centrists in both parties did the right thing.

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump said he would hire the "best people" for his Administration. Once elected, he proceeded to enlarge the swamp and filled it with the sleaziest people he could find.

Everyone who ever went to work for Trump, or swore their fealty to him, ended up regretting it. Many of them ended up in serious scandals, and some ended up in jail. Herman Cain ended up dead.

Mick Mulvaney, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Alex van der Zwaan, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, Rex Tillerson, Alexander Acosta, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Steve Mnuchin, Brenda Fitzgerald, David Shulkin, Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, Omarosa, Michael Flynn, Rob Porter, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, Anthony Scaramucci, George Papadopolous, Raj Shah, Jessica Ditto, Madeleine Westerhout, Helen Aguirre Ferré, Alyssa Farah, Jacob Wood, Ryan Zinke, Ronny Jackson, Sam Clovis, Sam Patten, Corey Lewandowski, Elliott Broidy, Brad Parscale, and Sidney Powell.

But the most tragic figure of all is Rudy Giuliani. America's mayor went from the heights of glory and respect to a sad little man sweating shoe polish in a landscaping company parking lot with a fist sized gape in his asshole. Disbarred and disgraced.

Even Trump's propagandists have not escaped the effects of fellating him: After Lawsuits Against Newsmax And OANN, Here’s Who Dominion And Smartmatic Have Sued So Far—And Who Could Be Next

Trump burned through his first string in record time. Then he scythed through his second string, and then his third.

I seriously wonder who would be stupid enough to take Trump's phone call in the future.
"Only the Best People" and "Only I Can Do It" brings back so many memories.

USMB conservatives are stupid enough.

Coming from a guy who constantly posts short 1-2 sentences of political parroting lifted off others.

That and look who you support. What's it like voting for a career politician with dementia with his sidekick The Giggler? Biden's been in politics how long? What has he accomplished besides getting inside the likes of your head?

But remember, conservatives are the ones who are stupid, cuz stuff like that.

Well, that is a good question; one I can not answer-(

But, we can take the Spock approach, and guess who will NOT work for him, that way whomever is left might work for him!

WHO WILL NOT WORK FOR HIM---------------->

Xi, he works for Biden.

Putin, he works for Biden.

Taliban, they work for Biden.

Mullahs in Iran, they work for Biden.

Throw out AOC, Shumer, Pressley, Omaar, and the rest of the far Leftists, he probably has a ton to choose from-)

Just kidding! I really do not know the answer to your question, because anyone that worked for him in his last term had to put out a fortune to defend themselves.

The fact that he may be unable to get solid people, is another reason people should think before they cast their vote in the primary.

I can say this though........................if he did get solid people, if the congress flipped mid-term back to Democrats, they would all be wise to resign. If the old saying is true that "you can't fight city hall," then fighting the American people and Washington DC is even dumber.

well I think Flynn and Manafort are permanently on the bench. LOL But he'll always have Putin.

Really, I think he knows he cannot get elected by being part of the anti-vaccer squad. Had it not been covid, he probably was a shoe-in. But his "bleach" and "sunlite" and "they shut it down not me" shit was old. Most people didn't care for his obnoxious bullying in the first place. Biden should lose because of simple incompetence. He can't unite his own party. His one "win" was infrastructure which was really because the centrists in both parties did the right thing.

First day on the job Biden made sure Putin had leverage over all of Europe when he lifted sanctions on their oil pipeline in the north sea. Yes Putin has Biden to thank for that.. not Trump, so I'm not sure where your fantasy comes from

Were you thinking of sending in a resume?

Good luck! :)

I just remembered Devin Nunes is stupid enough. He's actually quit Congress to run Trump's social media platform.

That platform is already under SEC investigation, so Nunes is off to a good start!

Whatever Mangina you came from will be begging Trump for to give him a job...errr for a job.

Forum List

Back