Who Will Advance in Next Week's NFL Playoffs ?

As far as rankings go, I’ve got chalk:
Ravens (Houston comes back down to earth)
Bills (They want it more, at home)
Lions (Just a better team than TB)
Niners (Green Bay comes back down to earth)

You are right. Those gray uniforms are a nightmare. When I first saw them, I thought I was looking at one of those video games where the people look real, but everybody moves around in a jerky fashion.
They look especially bad on those big, fat, linemen with rolls of fat. Like someone who has spent a year living in dirty longjohns. Sad thing is that the blue home uniforms are just a bit better with that dull, flat, chalky blue. Detroit must have gotten last pick of their color scheme.

Couldn't believe NFL players would actually wear something like that in real life. Even worse than the bright green Seattle pajamas.
I actually liked the OLD Seattle uniforms. But now they are all dark Navy blue.

They look especially bad on those big, fat, linemen with rolls of fat. Like someone who has spent a year living in dirty longjohns. Sad thing is that the blue home uniforms are just a bit better with that dull, flat, chalky blue. Detroit must have gotten last pick of their color scheme.

I actually liked the OLD Seattle uniforms. But now they are all dark Navy blue.
They basically have the same uniforms as the Dallas Cowboys, and both play in a dome, but somehow the Cowboys have a bit more pizzaz, and th Lions just seem a bit dreary.

Maybe it's the dreary image of Detroit itself. Can't help seeing the contrast with me watching the Bucs so often, bright red uniforms, open air stadium, natural grass, palm trees, the big ship with the cannons, etc.

As far as rankings go, I’ve got chalk:
Ravens (Houston comes back down to earth)
Bills (They want it more, at home)
Lions (Just a better team than TB)
Niners (Green Bay comes back down to earth)
Bucs are better on defense though.

Gotta be a reason why the Lions are 6.5 pt favorites. True, their defense is not good but their offense is about as good as it gets. And that crowd noise at Ford Field is going to be difficult to deal with for the Bucs. In the past, the Lions would get complacent and get beat after achieving moderate success. This year they've gone well beyond moderate success, but they still look hungry. They ain't the SOL.

They basically have the same uniforms as the Dallas Cowboys, and both play in a dome, but somehow the Cowboys have a bit more pizzaz, and th Lions just seem a bit dreary.

Maybe it's the dreary image of Detroit itself. Can't help seeing the contrast with me watching the Bucs so often, bright red uniforms, open air stadium, natural grass, palm trees, the big ship with the cannons, etc.

Dreary? Are you nuts?

UGH. The Lions. It is DETROIT. What an ugly name for a dirty, run down city! And what is with the blue lion? And they are vying for ugliest uniforms ever with those light gray uniforms that look like dirty flannel long johns.

They look like they are out there in their underwear. Lions lose.

Hafta agree on the unis, but I do not believe the Lions will lose at home.

Gotta be a reason why the Lions are 6.5 pt favorites. True, their defense is not good but their offense is about as good as it gets. And that crowd noise at Ford Field is going to be difficult to deal with for the Bucs. In the past, the Lions would get complacent and get beat after achieving moderate success. This year they've gone well beyond moderate success, but they still look hungry. They ain't the SOL.
Seems like a lot of points, I could see another close game with the Lions squeaking through.

The 4 home teams have the advantage this week.

This is Buffalo's best chance in years after going down in flames to KC the last couple seasons! Mahomes isn't accustomed to playing Divisional Games on the road, but they looked pretty good last week defeating Miami w/ Tyreek Hills held in check! "Sorry Tyreek; Kelce lost your phone #!" :p :stir::rolleyes::heehee:

They barely squeaked by the Rams, whereas the Bucs demolished the Eagles.

EXACTLY. I thought the Rams/Lions game was pretty boring. But the Eagles used to be the Big Shits To Beat and they got embarrassed.

Home advantage can work against you. Teams get complacent and overconfident, and the Bucs just might come in there with a snootful on a mission to kick serious ass.

They barely squeaked by the Rams, whereas the Bucs demolished the Eagles.

Who hasn't demolished the Eagles after they started the season 10-1? I thought only the Cowboys could self-destruct so badly after such a start! They just didn't look interested in the game; esp. Jalen who sat on the bench oblivious to what was happening! :dunno::nono::eek::oops:

Forum List

Back