Who wants to stop all this testing?

Who wants to stop testing because they think it’s only inflating the numbers of COVID cases?

• Total voters
You still do t get it do you. It’s about respecting others. How do other people know you tested negative? Why is it so hard for you to act like you care about your neighbors. It’s not hard to wear a mask and social distance. If we all did that this virus would be squashed. It’s jerk offs like yourself that ignore all the safety guidelines that are spreading it and now look where we are. Bunch of stubborn idiots

That may or may not be true, but so what if it is?

The health officials who came up with the masks and social distance guidelines knew in advance that there wasn't going to perfect compliance. Had Hussein still been President, or the Hildog had been elected, could they have achieved Perfect compliance in forcing everyone to wash their hands after using the can? The American people are a free people, and expecting everyone to obey totalitarian dictates perfectly and on command is expecting far too much.

You still do t get it do you. It’s about respecting others. How do other people know you tested negative? Why is it so hard for you to act like you care about your neighbors. It’s not hard to wear a mask and social distance. If we all did that this virus would be squashed. It’s jerk offs like yourself that ignore all the safety guidelines that are spreading it and now look where we are. Bunch of stubborn idiots

The health officials who came up with the masks and social distance guidelines knew in advance that there wasn't going to perfect compliance. Had Hussein still been President, or the Hildog had been elected, could they have achieved Perfect compliance in forcing everyone to wash their hands after using the can? The American people are a free people, and expecting everyone to obey totalitarian dictates perfectly and on command is expecting far too much.
I’m just calling people out as assholes. And watching them fail trying to justify themselves. They don’t care though so it’s not going to have any effect. I just do the best I can and encourage others to do the right thing and be considerate of those around them. Thats all I can do

1. Pandemics suck - too fucking bad if you have to give up some freedoms for the duration of the pandemic.

2. If we had a unified national plan starting last February, this would most likely be over by now and everything would be back t normal. Unfortunately, some idiots think that this disease is a political issue and refuse to support a unified national plan. They are the primary reason that this pandemic has continued.

3. This is a horrible disease. It destroys people's lungs. Though the fatality rate may be low, many people who survive have permanent damage.

4. In the words of the immortal Woody: "This is the perfect time to panic"!

I’m just calling people out as assholes. And watching them fail trying to justify themselves. They don’t care though so it’s not going to have any effect. I just do the best I can and encourage others to do the right thing and be considerate of those around them. Thats all I can do
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok let me use technology.

meanwhile the mayor of new york has said protesting in big numbers is ok so please take this moment to go fuck yourself.

So if I don't test positive, no need to mask or social distance?
Assuming the test is accurate (which is often not true when testing negative) you're good right up until you interact with someone who may have the virus...that's what...a minute and a half for people who don't take this seriously...
And, so tests are useless for the sole purpose of seeing if you have it, because 10 minutes later, it could be all for nothing, RIGHT???? They are only really necessary and not a complete waste when done for diagnosis and treatment of an actual symptoms.

The defense rests....

And, so tests are useless for the sole purpose of seeing if you have it, because 10 minutes later, it could be all for nothing, RIGHT???? They are only really necessary and not a complete waste when done for diagnosis and treatment of an actual symptoms.

The defense rests....

Tests ordered by one's physician are done to draw up treatment plans.

Some tests may be performed by voluntary test subjects- done by public health officials, the purpose would to figure out Corona prevalence in a community.

All who voted yes are morons

Have all the tests you want. Masks on the other hands......well they are like pot. It is breaking the law that is the most fun in refusing to wear one.
More proof you’re a moron. Thank you

I am a mask free moron, Jelly.
Not jelly... wearing a mask around people isnt a big deal, it’s not this crazy sacrifice that you drama queens make it out to be.

Then wear your mask and stay 6 feet away from me. 6 feet distance isn't as burdensome as your mask wearing drama queens make it out to be.
So I guess the world revolves around you. I get it. You go ahead and be the selfish asshole that makes everybody else uncomfortable. You ego maniacs seem to like being in that position. It’s pathetic

Sorry you live your life in perpetual fear of your own genetic inferiority. In the mean time, stay six feet away to protect yourself from me and me from the string of peals when you clutch so hard they break. and scatter on the floor.

Have all the tests you want. Masks on the other hands......well they are like pot. It is breaking the law that is the most fun in refusing to wear one.

Not jelly... wearing a mask around people isnt a big deal, it’s not this crazy sacrifice that you drama queens make it out to be.

Then wear your mask and stay 6 feet away from me. 6 feet distance isn't as burdensome as your mask wearing drama queens make it out to be.
So I guess the world revolves around you. I get it. You go ahead and be the selfish asshole that makes everybody else uncomfortable. You ego maniacs seem to like being in that position. It’s pathetic

Sorry you live your life in perpetual fear of your own genetic inferiority. In the mean time, stay six feet away to protect yourself from me and me from the string of peals when you clutch so hard they break. and scatter on the floor.
Is that what gets you off? Pretending that you’re tough and everybody else is a pussy? Does that somehow make you feel more secure or something?

And, so tests are useless for the sole purpose of seeing if you have it, because 10 minutes later,
But then that's not their "sole purpose" . And if you end up in the hospital you could have any number of problems...and it kinda ought to be a good idea if doctors know how to treat you.

And, so tests are useless for the sole purpose of seeing if you have it, because 10 minutes later,
But then that's not their "sole purpose" . And if you end up in the hospital you could have any number of problems...and it kinda ought to be a good idea if doctors know how to treat you.
For treatment...it IS the sole purpose. Otherwise, it's a waste.

Is that what gets you off? Pretending that you’re tough and everybody else is a pussy? Does that somehow make you feel more secure or something?
where was he pretending?

Why even get tested. Q tips were tested positive and some people were waiting to get tested, in line, in their cars but got tired of waiting, so they left. Their results were positive. This was in texas i believe. Lol. Id bet anyone the farm that the local health dept didn't remove those people from being positive. Lol.

Why?

We already assume everyone has the virus (lockdown/muzzle mandates). No need to test for it unless you are sick, right?
Why are you a moron? Because you don’t understand basic things even after they are explained to you. That’s why
Maybe you suck hyena taint when it comes to explaining things?

If everyone is considered a carrier of the virus (like they are now) the only reason to test is to assess proper treatment protocols for people who are actually symptomatic.

So, why don't you explain to me why my position is wrong, and fuck off with your insults.
Saying everybody is a carrier of the virus is something that you made up in your fantasyland. Not something that is real. Another supporting fact of your moronism
Ignoring what I ACTUALLY said is further supporting your dumbassary.

I said we already ACT like everyone is a carrier, dumbfuck. ACT.

Because we already take precautions by ACTING like everyone is a carrier, there is no need to test unless a treatment is needed.

Tell me how that is wrong, you idiot fucking piece of aardvark shit!!!
It’s wrong on many levels. We don’t act like everybody has it. Take a person who has tested positive. They are not going to act the same as somebody who doesn’t have it... the non carrier is going to social distance and wear a mask.... the carrier is going to self quarantine

Because of this difference it is important to test because when people are found to actually have it they can quarantine and not be out and about social distancing like everybody else.

the fact that I needed to explain that is embarrassing. How do you know understand this?
So if I don't test positive, no need to mask or social distance?
Dude a mask is useless,I can state that as fact with firsthand knowledge. I have hay fever and allergy’s that’s are so bad I had to stop mowing the grass shortly after I got out of high school, I tried putting on a mask when I did it and I STILL had my allergy’s bothering me,it was useless,it did no good that mask,same thing holds true for some alleged deadly virus. There is a virus out there but it’s not deadly as they say it is.i have a married couple that got it,they treated it like a common cold staying home for a couple week or two and just taking natural herbs and they are good as new now. Plus they are inflating the numbers big time going as far as ruling people dying from a gunshot blast As being killed from a virus.lol

The best way to assure you die from the virus is go to the hospital after getting it and count on them to cure you,beknowest to you and the doctors themselves,you will have something harmful injected in you and end up on ice with the ruling of your death being from a deadly virus.

Masks are for the pussies who want a false sense of security

Spoken like a true dumbass. I’m done with you

Boo hoo. Tell the 1,000+ TSA workers with masks and gloves who are now infected how well those masks and gloves worked.

Boo hoo. Tell the 1,000+ TSA workers with masks and gloves who are now infected how well those masks and gloves worked.
Just imagine how many more would have it had they not worn protective gear. This thing is a bitch... so are you

Just imagine how many more would have it had they not worn protective gear. This thing is a bitch... so are you

Hah you are weak flexer and a liar. "I'm done with you" :auiqs.jpg:

Enjoy your covid infection you get from handling your dirty masks

Forum List

Back