Who are the RINOs? They are all extremely Pro Israel, and that is the problem and the red flag

I
There is a tendency to paint libertarians as anything but they really are. There are frauds. Libertarians do not support open borders and were pushing W to close the border when he took office with a GOP house and senate.

"oppose government roads?"

"support privatized money?"

Dude, you aren't really stupid, are you??

What did Ronald Reagan say about libertarianism and its relation to conservatism?

You don't know, because your incredibly perverted definition of "conservative" isn't even close to reality either.

Your IQ < 5.

When will Jesus float down from the clouds??
I was a libertarian for almost 30 years. I'm quite familiar with people like Rothbard, von Mises, Tucker, and the like. Ronald Reagan was a big government Zionist who gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens. Oh, he spouted a lot of rhetoric about small government, but he didn't live up to it.

Ronald Reagan was a big government Zionist who gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens

Absolute bullshit. Hinkley was a Zionist Fascist assassin. Reagan and patriotic American Jew Caspar Weinberger did not fall for Zionist Fascist Israel's attempt to hate hoax the murder of 250 US Marines in Lebanon 1983. THAT is why your big government left wing treasonous W loving ass hates him...

Absolute bullshit. Hinkley was a Zionist Fascist assassin. Reagan and patriotic American Jew Caspar Weinberger did not fall for Zionist Fascist Israel's attempt to hate hoax the murder of 250 US Marines in Lebanon 1983. THAT is why your big government left wing treasonous W loving ass hates him...
Federal spending and the debt increased under Reagan compared to Carter. In fact the debt doubled under Reagan. How exactly is this small government? And how are you not aware of Reagan's amnesty to illegal aliens? It's not like this is some crazy conspiracy theory. It's well established fact.

Federal spending and the debt increased under Reagan compared to Carter

That doesn't change the fact that Reagan sought spending cuts from the Crook Klansman Dem Congress and not only did not get them, but got massive spending increases. The Congress controls spending. Bill Clinton takes credit for budgets passed by the Gingrich crowd that Clinton himself shut down the government to push for more spending.

So you are "more conservative" than Reagan.... even though you supported everything W did, right down to socializing senior drugs by lying about the estimated cost and threatening the actuary who did the estimate...

America was doing great before the Zionist Fascists and their drone army of self proclaimed SUB humans took over the GOP. Since Gingrich was couped, the GOP has done precisely nothing CONSERVATIVE, and that is because all of the RINOs are Zionist Fascist Left Wing Big Government Traitors like you, W, McConnell, and the rest of the 911 crowd like the Cheney klan...

That doesn't change the fact that Reagan sought spending cuts from the Crook Klansman Dem Congress and not only did not get them, but got massive spending increases. The Congress controls spending. Bill Clinton takes credit for budgets passed by the Gingrich crowd that Clinton himself shut down the government to push for more spending.

Spending and debt would have increased even if Congress passed Reagan's proposed budgets.
So you are "more conservative" than Reagan....

I'm not a conservative. A conservative is just a progressive with a 5 year lag.
even though you supported everything W did, right down to socializing senior drugs by lying about the estimated cost and threatening the actuary who did the estimate...

I was never a W supporter. HW drove me out of the Republican party and his stupid son was much worse.

America was doing great before the Zionist Fascists and their drone army of self proclaimed SUB humans took over the GOP. Since Gingrich was couped, the GOP has done precisely nothing CONSERVATIVE, and that is because all of the RINOs are Zionist Fascist Left Wing Big Government Traitors like you, W, McConnell, and the rest of the 911 crowd like the Cheney klan...
Actually I'm far right.

Spending and debt would have increased even if Congress passed Reagan's proposed budgets.

You are a Zionist Fascist Liar who hates Reagan for not falling for Zionist Fascist Israel's attempt to hate hoax the Mossad's murder of 250 US Marines to Hezbo....

Your statement is complete BS. Reagan's proposed budgets were always declared "dead on arrival."

I'm not a conservative

Obviously...

A conservative is just a progressive with a 5 year lag

Like the rest of the IQ<5 self proclaimed SUB humans, you have NO CLUE what CONSERVATIVE means....

HW drove me out of the Republican party

You hated HW for not selling out our troops to invade and take Iraq, and you voted for Bill Clinton solely on that issue, as did Rupert Murdoch...l.

You are a Zionist Fascist Liar who hates Reagan for not falling for Zionist Fascist Israel's attempt to hate hoax the Mossad's murder of 250 US Marines to Hezbo....
I'm not even remotely a Zionist.

Your statement is complete BS. Reagan's proposed budgets were always declared "dead on arrival."
Which is irrelevant to the fact that if he had gotten everything he propsed the debt still would have doubled under him and the budgets would have increased every year under him. Actions speak louder than words. In all his actions Reagan was a big government Zionist cuck.
Like the rest of the IQ<5 self proclaimed SUB humans, you have NO CLUE what CONSERVATIVE means....
I know what conservatives claim to be. None of them manage to do what they claim to support. Why? Because they're a bunch of progressives in conservative clothing. Not a single one conserves anything besides what progressives changed 5 years previously.
You hated HW for not selling out our troops to invade and take Iraq,

There's some truth to this. Back then I was a Reagan Republican. I completely supported Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm. When HW refused to remove Literally Hitler from power I was stunned. So I needed to figure out what was going on which sent me on a deep dive learning about recent Middle East history and HW's globalist zeitgeist. Once I realized how much I'd been lied to about that region of the planet I completely repudiated my previous support for Desert Storm, Desert Shield, and the Republican party. Eventually I would become a Libertarian and then an anarcho-capitalist. Of course it also took a while for me to realize that Reagan was just as bad as the rest of the big government Zionist cucks in the GOP.

and you voted for Bill Clinton solely on that issue, as did Rupert Murdoch...l.
I never voted for Bill Clinton. I voted for Andre Marrou. After he lost I realized the futility of voting.

I know what conservatives claim to be. None of them manage to do what they claim to support. Why?

WRONG

The GOP was conservative, and the Gingrich Revolution proved it. What changed was Faux and the cause of Zionist Fascism. Out went fiscal conservatism, patriotism to America, and standing for small, limited, and accountable government. In came W, the 911 False Flag Hate Hoax, massive increases in spending everywhere, selling out vouchers to pump $1 trillion into the public education rathole, socializing senior drugs, massively expanding the CIA and making it completely unaccountable, selling out our troops over total lies and nothing in US national interest in Iraq and Afghan, and

ALL OF THE RINOs are EXTREME ZIONIST FASCISTS AND WERE LOVED AND MOST STILL ARE BY FAUX, WHICH IS NOT AT ALL CONSERVATIVE SINCE IT WAS FOUNDED BY ZIONIST FASCIST BILL AND HILLARY AND BIDEN LOVER RUPERT MURDOCH

Ken Buck has sponsored more bills about Israel than America, and then voted not to impeach Mayorkas

RINO Speaker Mike Johnson knows who is boss really is...

Mike Gallagher same S### same Zionist Fascist clone of a Mayorkas loving RINO...

If the Republican voters want to know why their elected leaders do nothing but sell out fiscal conservatism, the border, America, and everything else,

THAT's THE ANSWER

To remove the RINOs STOP VOTING FOR ISRAEL AND START VOTING FOR AMERICA!!!
And definitely don't vote Democrat.

What the SUB says is essentially....

FUCK AMERICA
FUCK CONSERVATISM
FUCK TRUTH
FUCK JUSTICE
FUCK US FEDERAL DEBT

ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS ISRAEL, and HENCE THE GOP MUST BE PACKED AT THE TOP WITH ZIONIST FASCIST RINOs

The SUB is the problem with the GOP and America.

Flush the SUB out of the GOP and it will return to being the GOP of the mid 1990s and before.

And all Democrats

Well, lets be realistic. Democrats are going to win their share of seats, they "own" around 150+ uncontested type seats...

For the RINO, who won last time in 2022, there is a Republican majority present in that district. If ALL of that Republican majority voted for the Libertarian, it would OUST the RINO and install a true FISCAL CONSERVATIVE PATRIOTIC TO AMERCA.

GREAT DEAL!!!

a true +2, meaning +1 for America and -1 for the Zionist Fascist/left wing homo alliance for treason currently in power....

Forum List

Back