...hehe... Guess who resigned from the FBI today??? And is testifying on Capitol Hill tomorrow?!!! --Is this all true?!!

Nope. Today, Hur screwed up, and let it be known that he did NOT exonerate Biden like you creepy Dems have pretended. So, one impeachment --coming right up!!

Let me know if you need me to show you, in Hur's testimony, the point at which he put the noose around Biden's neck.
I love it when you dupes set yourselves up for yet another disappointing day of losery by believing your own bullshit.

I love it when you dupes set yourselves up for yet another disappointing day of losery by believing your own bullshit.

And I love it when you Progressive-Liberal gumps try to play, PRETEND, that the Repubs won't be using Hur's position against Biden. He said he did NOT exonerate Biden. You know what's coming next, thanks to those words.

but hey You can keep telling yourself, lies, that the Repubs will not be taking action upon Hur's words.

Stick Google up your ass. They are biased beyond belief and help the people who defrauded America.
It was a link to this site using Google.

I searched stolen election and linked the results to you to help you.

Google is just a search engine...you know this right?

I think they bury anything that might expose the real truth.
You didn't answer the question.

This site wasn't buried.

Did you want to discuss the thread topic or did you want to talk about Google and your stolen election conspiracies?

The single most telling dagger was the answer “Yes” to the questions of would a juror be able to conclude Biden guilty.
One must then ask why was Biden shielded from such?

And I love it when you Progressive-Liberal gumps try to play, PRETEND, that the Repubs won't be using Hur's position against Biden. He said he did NOT exonerate Biden. You know what's coming next, thanks to those words.

but hey You can keep telling yourself, lies, that the Repubs will not be taking action upon Hur's words.
He also said in his report that Biden’s recall was photographic

Forum List

Back