Who wants to stop all this testing?

Who wants to stop testing because they think it’s only inflating the numbers of COVID cases?

• Total voters
All who voted yes are morons
Why?

We already assume everyone has the virus (lockdown/muzzle mandates). No need to test for it unless you are sick, right?
Should test, track, isolate, try to avoid the spread and work our country back into a position of leadership on world health, instead of being a world pariah, willing to spread pestilence as me move about our country and hope to be welcomed back to civilized countries, instead of settling for being a third world $hithole country to be treated as a threat to general health of the countries we wish to interact with. A change of leadership after November will help.

Why?

We already assume everyone has the virus (lockdown/muzzle mandates). No need to test for it unless you are sick, right?
Why are you a moron? Because you don’t understand basic things even after they are explained to you. That’s why
How many people do you know that have covid?.....
6. Why are you changing the subject?

Ok, what are your symptoms?

1594312271043.png

Why?

Why are you a moron? Because you don’t understand basic things even after they are explained to you. That’s why
Maybe you suck hyena taint when it comes to explaining things?

If everyone is considered a carrier of the virus (like they are now) the only reason to test is to assess proper treatment protocols for people who are actually symptomatic.

So, why don't you explain to me why my position is wrong, and fuck off with your insults.

Why?

I know 2 and several who had it and didn't even know they had it. There is a member who posts here frequently who had the covid. It's a thing. Calm down wash your hands, you know, common sense stuff and all will be well with or without testing as long as you aren't over 75 with preexisting conditions. If one is in that last group life isn't over common sense will help there to. To much panic over this.

Why?

Maybe you suck hyena taint when it comes to explaining things?

If everyone is considered a carrier of the virus (like they are now) the only reason to test is to assess proper treatment protocols for people who are actually symptomatic.

So, why don't you explain to me why my position is wrong, and fuck off with your insults.
Saying everybody is a carrier of the virus is something that you made up in your fantasyland. Not something that is real. Another supporting fact of your moronism

If we could magically test everyone in the whole world all at once ... then we could isolate the infected people, prevent any further infections ... and end this pandemic in two weeks flat ... the unicorns tell us so ...

In the real world, we can only test as much as we can, try to catch folks before they become infectious ... and practice common sense hygiene, if you feel a little under the weather when you wake up in the morning ... stay in bed, drink plenty of fluids and take Amasseraphil to relieve Covid-19 related stress (today's NEW treatment for apokilepsic related tremors ... call you doctor right now to see if Amasseraphil is right for you) ...

Why?

Because I can......

Well at this point testing is pretty useless. In Ariz they are getting positive results in something like 20% of cases BUT it takes at lest FIVE days to process a test. So by the time test result is back, the person is either so sick he's at home or in a hospital, or he's been infecting new people for FIVE days.

That's no excuse for the dumbshit Don who NEVER wanted to test. But a place like Ariz has one of two options: 1) just let it burn down, and hope without any scientific evidence that after some number of casualites that were at least once thought unacceptable occur the 70% or so of Arizonians who survived the virus, with some having lifetime disabilities, have some immunity. Sort of how we treated Small pox in the 1700's. Before we learned of "quarantine" OR 2) Shut it down again until we have testing with near term results and people trained to contact trace.

Why?

Because I can......
You can do whatever you want... but your choice to change the subject highlights your inability to argue the topic. That’s a white flag move... Just sayin

Why?

Should test, track, isolate, try to avoid the spread and work our country back into a position of leadership on world health, instead of being a world pariah, willing to spread pestilence as me move about our country and hope to be welcomed back to civilized countries, instead of settling for being a third world $hithole country to be treated as a threat to general health of the countries we wish to interact with. A change of leadership after November will help.
Hey, maybe those country's back around 1500 that isolated over the Black Death knew more than Dump and his Orange Minions?

Why?

Widespread testing gives us a better idea of how dangerous it is (eg if nearly everyone has it and few are dying then it's obviously not as dangerous as we thought). But the real value of testing should be to trace outbreaks, to try to stop avoidable transmission. That's where we should really focus testing efforts.

Why?

Because I can......
And you can drool

Forum List

Back