Corrupt Michigan Governor Detemined to Keep State Shut Down

Of course it's until they can get the vegetable in the White House

This video is at least a month old. And LOL on the right wing sales pitch "prepare with me" at the end. :auiqs.jpg:You do understand that's the goal of most of these alt-right media publication right? It's to get you willing lemmings to buy something from them. So let's jump ahead to the present. Once again, people no matter what they're told, just can't be trusted to do the right thing.
Gov. Whitmer threatens stricter laws if Michigan residents refuse to ‘mask up’

This video is at least a month old. And LOL on the right wing sales pitch "prepare with me" at the end. :auiqs.jpg:You do understand that's the goal of most of these alt-right media publication right? It's to get you willing lemmings to buy something from them. So let's jump ahead to the present. Once again, people no matter what they're told, just can't be trusted to do the right thing.

No moron it just came out. Do you have anything useful to contribute?

Corrupt president doesn't care about American lives, just his "brand".
Anything to say about the absurdly low DEATH RATE? I can see none of the tard bunch even watched it before throwing out an irrelevant opinion
4-5% is absurdly low? Would you engage in an activity where have a 1 in 25 to a 1 in 20 chance of dying? I don't think so. You're just parroting a corrupt president's talking points.

No moron it just came out. Do you have anything useful to contribute?

I did. I dismissed the video as alt-right propaganda...and laughed at the guy playing you idiots for suckers by trying to sell you something.
If you think those death rates are low...then you need some serious therapy.

Anything to say about the absurdly low DEATH RATE? I can see none of the tard bunch even watched it before throwing out an irrelevant opinion
4-5% is absurdly low? Would you engage in an activity where have a 1 in 25 to a 1 in 20 chance of dying? I don't think so. You're just parroting a corrupt president's talking points.

Still havent watched the video.

No, in Michigan the DEATH RATE is MUCH, MUCH lower than that

If you're not gonna watch a short video, dont chime in.

The information on the video is the topic here comrade

My sister-in-lawis dying from COVID19, a guy down the street from me died a couple of weeks ago from COVID19. Over 132,000 have died from Covid and over 3 million infected. All of this happened in four months, while your president went into denial, misrepresented facts, rushed into opening America too fast and the future looks very dismal with all the spikes infected Americans.
How many deaths does it take for Little Trumpsters to finally pay attention to reality. Why is it a common trait of a lack common sense and lack of empathy, describe Trump and his goose-stepping cultist? It’s pathetic and immoral.
America has declined to a third world Banana Republic.

Still haven't watched the video. No, in Michigan the DEATH RATE is MUCH, MUCH lower than that If you're not gonna watch a short video, don't chime in. The information on the video is the topic here comrade.
I think I'll take Johns Hopkins' numbers over your cherry-picked video.

Gretchen today says shes "thinking about" making masks MANDATORY even as deaths are in steep DECLINE and hospitals are nearly empty and health workers are being laid off by the THOUSANDS.

Gretchen the one-termer for sure

Cases vs Deaths by Age Group (Florida)

deathvscases.jpg

If you took a stool softener you'd melt.

Trump has done a better job running this country than any of the corrupt sociopath "professional" political whores in the DNC ever could do. Of course mindless drones like you still believe your meat puppet faggot's 8 years of stagnation and malaise was "progress".

If you took a stool softener you'd melt. Trump has done a better job running this country than any of the corrupt sociopath "professional" political whores in the DNC ever could do. Of course mindless drones like you still believe your meat puppet faggot's 8 years of stagnation and malaise was "progress".
LOL!!! Like anyone should give a sh*t what you think. You've never been anything but a scumbag troll.

My sister-in-lawis dying from COVID19, a guy down the street from me died a couple of weeks ago from COVID19. Over 132,000 have died from Covid and over 3 million infected. All of this happened in four months, while your president went into denial, misrepresented facts, rushed into opening America too fast and the future looks very dismal with all the spikes infected Americans.
How many deaths does it take for Little Trumpsters to finally pay attention to reality. Why is it a common trait of a lack common sense and lack of empathy, describe Trump and his goose-stepping cultist? It’s pathetic and immoral.
Bullshit.

Proof, or it ain't happening.

Bullshit.

Proof, or it ain't happening.
And what exactly do you want me to prove? Specifics would be nice, thank you, in advance.

Forum List

Back