...hehe... Guess who resigned from the FBI today??? And is testifying on Capitol Hill tomorrow?!!! --Is this all true?!!

Is Biden about to be further exposed??

Is Merrick Garland about to feel the spotlight on his own, sorryA$$, for weaponizing the DOJ?

Are we about to get MORE PROOF why the Biden Admin needs to be voted out of the White House ASAP?!!! Yes!

President Biden passed with flying colors, however disgraced donald j thug can not claim the same. donald was exposed as a criminal, sexual offender, traitor and fraudster.

1710281534505.png

Trump took one because democrats demanded it. Trump passed. Look it up. Results are public. Biden is in cognitive decline. You know that.
Trump capitulated to Democrats demands to take a cognitive test? He didn't have too.

Yes, I am aware of the test he took. I also am aware of how Trump did on the test.

Do you have a copy of the test he took?

Trump capitulated to Democrats demands to take a cognitive test? He didn't have too.

Yes, I am aware of the test he took. I also am aware of how Trump did on the test.

Do you have a copy of the test he took?
Trump passed.

Yawn.

Same bullshit for 8 years.

Still no results.

Sure, except for having to pay $85 million to his rape victim, $355 million to NY state for fraud, $25 million to the fraud victims at "thug university", banned from operating a charity after stealing from it, dozens of sexual abuse victims pending justice, 91 criminal felony charges pending....
1710282644728.png

Tha wasn't part of the case he built.

But an ignorant lump like you wouldn't know this, because AM radio doesn't tell it to you.
Yes it was, it was the reason he decided not to charge

He found xiden willfully stole and retained classified documents and was motivated by $$$ and pride

Not guilty by reason of mental defect is an active defense. The prosecution has no place not pressing charges given the fact that active defense has never been introduced by Biden's lawyers. That active defense is decided by the judiciary, at a competency hearing. Hur tanked this case with no justification.

President Biden passed with flying colors, however disgraced donald j thug can not claim the same. donald was exposed as a criminal, sexual offender, traitor and fraudster.
Nope. Garland was exposed as an avid, WEAPONIZER, who had Hur do EVERYTHING that we witnessed today.
Hur was exposed as a DREADFUL LIAR and a doublestandardized demon, once he tried to explain why Trump is charged and Biden is not charged.
And of course, Biden was solidified as THEE MOST-CORRUPT human to ever set foot on Capitol Hill.

Forum List

Back