Who wants to be me, it was a white woman?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Manafort Juror Says ‘One Holdout’ Kept Jury From Convicting On All Counts
Eleven members of the jury were in agreement that Manafort was guilty on all 18 felony charges but that they could not get the one holdout to change her mind.
DlQNtKKXgAEGWT9

I would bet my last dollar, my first grandchild, my house, my cars....everything on this one fact.....that one juror that held out.....was a good old true blue lice mop nearing her golden years!!

Straight out of Beaver fork USA..Trump world...where alternative facts thrive!!

• Banned
8 or 18 ..... What's the difference?

He is going to jail. ... :cool:
That's not the point Sunni, all that evidence and you still got one idiot questioning it? Give me a break!! I'll say it again and again and again....I now know why black men find your women so easy to lure.....when it comes to brains, these women lack it!!

That's not the point Sunni, all that evidence and you still got one idiot questioning it? Give me a break!! I'll say it again and again and again....I now know why black men find your women so easy to lure.....when it comes to brains, these women lack it!!
I can read the I hate whites and I especially hate black men who have anything to do with whites from here. Stop making everything in this world about race. You and the world will be a better place.

If a black manindicted and a black woman had been the one in her place you would probably be cheering.

That's just the way the trial by jury system works. Sometimes good and sometimes not. To me the jury got the OJ verdict wrong, but it is what it is, and had to be accepted.

No matter how many guilty's Manafort received, most likely the Judge will make all the sentences run concurrent. So his time to serve in prison will be the longest sentence the judge hands down.. .... :cool:

Last edited:

Sounds like the only sane person on the jury.

Eleven members of the jury were in agreement that Manafort was guilty on all 18 felony charges but that they could not get the one holdout to change her mind.
DlQNtKKXgAEGWT9

I would bet my last dollar, my first grandchild, my house, my cars....everything on this one fact.....that one juror that held out.....was a good old true blue lice mop nearing her golden years!!

As if you were in the courtroom and heard the evidence on the 10 charges you're bitching about and could put together a reasonable argument on each count as to why the lone juror was wrong. LMAO! Oh please. You're a racist partisan hack. We know your type.

DlQNtKKXgAEGWT9

What does it matter?

You have

You said in previous posts that the only women black guys get are lice ridden skanks. It is funny to me that you hang on to this lie of yours that white women want black guys. Its hilarious. I also find it funny because its obvious that your black guy dropped your ignorant black ass. Even funnier considering he found the lice ridden white skank better than you.

How do you know she was white?

What a stupid reply. So, all white women lack brains? This has nothing to do with race.

To

What a stupid reply. So, all white women lack brains? This has nothing to do with race.
to tiger, everything is about race.

Tiger you are not a very good example of a smart black women..... going by how you post here anyway....

DlQNtKKXgAEGWT9

...and I'd bet my last dollar, my first grandchild, my house, my cars... everything on this one fact... it definitely wasn't one of those racist/biased BLACK jurors.

Forum List

Back