Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
Why dont you all inform this demolition company that all you need to do is place the explosives in the elevator shaft. I bet the people whom hired then would recruit you for their next job.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiNrzmbdC1Q&feature=PlayList&p=B5582A79956E5FAA&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5]YouTube - Building demolition goes wrong[/ame]

I love it how apparently I am added to the conspiracy. That's right I get paid to argue against you. My only regret is that I wasted all that money on lap dances. :(

So you know more than all these demolition companies who place explosives throughout the building? Also, your friend said they just had access to the elevator shaft. You two are contradicting each other.

B/c the explosives went off at the bottom. Tell my why they didnt just place the explosives in the elevator shaft like you think they did with the world trade center buildings?

Last edited:
So you know more than all these demolition companies who place explosives throughout the building? Also, your friend said they just had access to the elevator shaft. You two are contradicting each other.

well clearly bin laden does...maybe they should hire him...oh thats right they cant find him after all these years......

9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon
Allegations Brought to Inspectors General

By Dan Eggen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, August 2, 2006; Page A03

Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon's initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate.

Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation, according to several commission sources. Staff members and some commissioners thought that e-mails and other evidence provided enough probable cause to believe that military and aviation officials violated the law by making false statements to Congress and to the commission,

9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon - washingtonpost.com

9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon
Allegations Brought to Inspectors General

By Dan Eggen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, August 2, 2006; Page A03

Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon's initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate.

Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation, according to several commission sources. Staff members and some commissioners thought that e-mails and other evidence provided enough probable cause to believe that military and aviation officials violated the law by making false statements to Congress and to the commission,

9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon - washingtonpost.com

if the queen had balls she would be king......

what did the justice department find....

SealyBobo sez:

We know Bush has been family friends with the Bin Ladin's since the 70's.
We know that Bin Ladin's were flown out of the country on 9-12, not one of them was interviewed or questioned. \
We know Cheney had control of NORAD on 9-11? No VP ever controlled NORAD.
We know Condi lied about prior warnings.
We know PNAC said they would need another Pearl Harbor type incident to launch their campaign.
We know the BUsh team stonewalled the 9-11 truth commission, and it is flawed/incomplete/inaccurate.
We know that Bush had Bin Ladin in the Tora Bora mountains and let him get away.
And we know Bush lied about Saddam being involved.
We know plenty.

Very good, SealyBobo. I see light at the end of a long, dark tunnel.[/QUOTE]

yeah great post Sealy.well done.of course the loyal Bush dupes will ignore it and say it proves nothing.

How To Spot A Disinformation Agent - US Message Board - Political ...Whether they are CENTCOM disinfo government employees or ill-informed know- ... I was accused of being a Disinfo Agent by a group of DoD Op retards working ...
www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/71598-how-to-spot-a-disinformation-agent.html - 106k

thats a great thread by him.Big D is definetely one of them.Everybody else that we have debated here are just plain idiots in denial like Divecon,Godboy,Elvis,Retired Gy sgt,they just come back with name calling when they cant counter your points,Big D comes back with bible length posts with disinformation with some truths mixed in which of course is a dis info agent.The others like I said,are just idiots in denial,Big D knows perfectly as well as we do that it was an inside job.He is just just doing what they pay him to do.Post some kind of nonsense like they tell him to, to try and convince us it wasnt an inside job.I strongly urge you not to take his bait and fall for it.You finally figured it out what I did months ago what he is REALLY up to.

Last edited:
The conspiracists have yet to produce any credible evidence that the Bush administration had anything to do with 9/11. All "evidence" is circumstantial and conspiracies are merely theoretical.

for the hundreth time just because you only see what you want to see and are afraid of the truth and run off with your tail between your legs when challenged to watch videos doesnt mean people like me,eots,terral and others havent produced credible evidence.thats YOU 9/11 COINCIDENCE theorists that havent produced any credible evidence.you know it,I know it.you brag with these constant lies that you have over 3000 plus videos and you have only produced ONE when i have asked for you to show them for me coward.quit lying and admit you only have a few videos.

Last edited:

well clearly bin laden does...maybe they should hire him...oh thats right they cant find him after all these years......

Who said he knew for sure that the planes would take the buildings down.

wow, spot on 100% on all counts !

and especially MAD RESPECT to Carlin for saying that bloodshed is the only answer.

WOW !

i have been banned for suggesting it several times. the SYSTEM is setup in a way such that you are not allowed under any circumstances to suggest a solution ( bloodshed ) to the problem ( the system itself ) ...

but he said it. RESPECT.

Malcolm X is the other guy who had this part right.

unfortunately your right.Until the american people stop worrying about their own little pity problems such as paying the mortgage,how thier kid is doing in school ect,ect,then were going to keep having a corrupt government run the country with killers occupying the white house forever unless the american people form a revolution.Peaceful solutions dont work.Martin Luther King tried it,so did Gandi and they got rid of them.Its time for bloodshed.Only too many people are too afraid to fight for it.That was how we became free from the king england in the first place was we had to fight for it.Thats the only way we will ever get rid of this corrupt government we have as well.

Last edited:
How To Spot A Disinformation Agent - US Message Board - Political ...Whether they are CENTCOM disinfo government employees or ill-informed know- ... I was accused of being a Disinfo Agent by a group of DoD Op retards working ...
www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/71598-how-to-spot-a-disinformation-agent.html - 106k

thats a great thread by him.Big D is definetely one of them.Everybody else that we have debated here are just plain idiots in denial like Divecon,Godboy,Elvis,Retired Gy sgt,they just come back with name calling when they cant counter your points,Big D comes back with bible length posts with disinformation with some truths mixed in which of course is a dis info agent.The others like I said,are just idiots in denial,Big D knows perfectly as well as we do that it was an inside job.He is just just doing what they pay him to do.Post some kind of nonsense like they tell him to, to try and convince us it wasnt an inside job.I strongly urge you not to take his bait and fall for it.You finally figured it out what I did months ago what he is REALLY up to.

So you admit it now. You really think I am paid off by the govt. I may not agree with you when you say there was a conspiracy against JFK or FDR knew of the pearl harbor attacks beforehand, but I can at least understand where you are coming from. However, this new conspiracy and the 9/11 one is beyond stupid. These two are a bad as the ones who think that there isn't a holocaust.

So you admit it now. You really think I am paid off by the govt. I may not agree with you when you say there was a conspiracy against JFK or FDR knew of the pearl harbor attacks beforehand, but I can at least understand where you are coming from. However, this new conspiracy and the 9/11 one is beyond stupid. These two are a bad as the ones who think that there isn't a holocaust.

...you use a holocaust straw man..because of your weak argument...

The conspiracists have yet to produce any credible evidence that the Bush administration had anything to do with 9/11. All "evidence" is circumstantial and conspiracies are merely theoretical.

for the hundreth time just because you only see what you want to see and are afraid of the truth and run off with your tail between your legs when challenged to watch videos doesnt mean people like me,eots,terral and others havent produced credible evidence.thats YOU 9/11 COINCIDENCE theorists that havent produced any credible evidence.you know it,I know it.you brag with these constant lies that you have over 3000 plus videos and you have only produced ONE when i have asked for you to show them for me coward.quit lying and admit you only have a few videos.

I'm mocking you.

Repeatedly saying "I have 47 videos from Canada for 9/11 truth" and not actually offering any tangible evidence other than "look at the videos" is begging to be mocked.

i know Israel loves to use Disinformation Agents - they are otherwise known as JEWS !

but in case of 9/11 they are simply people of average intelligence who wish to appear smart.

most things are subjective. to appear smart requires merely sucking on a finger and then putting it up to test the wind. you then take whatever side will boost your rep power. that's why i told Gunny that his rep system churns out the kind of degenerates that have been labeled Disinformation Agents in this thread.

my best friend as a hobby goes on bodybuilding forums and spreads wrong information about steroid cycles so that little kids getting into bodybuilding would end up killing themselves. he thinks its funny. nobody is paying him i assure you.

these people simply should have been aborted but unfortunately conservatives don't believe in abortions.

they're playing you. all they want is to look smart and for you to die prematurely from all the stress you underwent engaging them.

George Carlin said what should be done to these people and it does not involve debating !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back