Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
Honestly, I truly do not know.

I don't know WHO the insiders would be, when using the term, "inside job"....?

Inside of what?

Do I think that these terrorists did this attack with no help? No I don't.

Was it a false flag operation, of sorts? I don't think so but I honestly don't know....I am not certain if anyone official even investigated such?

From looking at the whole situation, as a complete outsider, with no "inside" information...it seems strange that our FBI, CIA, secret service, National Security advisors, Millitary Intelligence etc, didn't even have a CLUE to this attack even being possible..... this is something that i just find hard to swallow.

Hi Retired:

Simple enough question. Ohh this is a public poll.

Yes. 9/11 was definitely an inside job (my blog). The evidence is very clear and no 911Truth Denier can prove otherwise from the evidence:

1. The Official Govt Photographs show the empty hole in the empty field outside Shanksville (my thread):

93crash2.jpg

So, if these 9/11 attacks are ‘not’ an inside job, then where is your 100-ton Jetliner? :0)

2. The pictures taken at the Pentagon on 9/11 show a standing E-Ring Wedge One Wall (my thread):

NoPlaneHere.jpg

I am hoping that your people agreeing with the Retired Guy can explain how your 100-ton Jetliner crashed through here going 530 miles per hour. :0) The military experts disagree with you too:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]YouTube - Boeing Hijackers on the Pentagon lawn[/ame]

3. WTC-7 was definitely brought down by Controlled Demolition (my thread):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]Short Video Clip[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvx904dAw0o"]Another View[/ame]

Watch the short videos and decide for yourself. This is a picture of WTC-7 collapsing at freefall speed:

911Research Website

fig-5-20.jpg

You see no broken windows and no sign of fire through the unbroken windows, but for some silly reason you guys really think that ‘building fires/debris’ took this building down in 6.6 seconds into this little pile!

wtc7-debris.jpg

Okay, Mr. Retired Guy: Now you can show us why ‘you’ think the Government Cover Stories for ‘each’ of these related 9/11 Inside-job Attacks have any credibility at all. The fact is that MANY of you are in simple 911Truth Denial . . .

Indenial4.jpg

Indenial2.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]. . . Which Is Your God-given Right! :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Honestly, I truly do not know.

I don't know WHO the insiders would be, when using the term, "inside job"....?

Inside of what?

Do I think that these terrorists did this attack with no help? No I don't.

Was it a false flag operation, of sorts? I don't think so but I honestly don't know....I am not certain if anyone official even investigated such?

From looking at the whole situation, as a complete outsider, with no "inside" information...it seems strange that our FBI, CIA, secret service, National Security advisors, Millitary Intelligence etc, didn't even have a CLUE to this attack even being possible..... this is something that i just find hard to swallow.

Except that is not true at all, different agencies had pieces of it all along, BUT Clinton had created a wall to prevent them talking to one another to prevent them from digging up more dirt on him. One FBI agent tried repeatedly to warn the FBI about the terrorists learning to fly and was ignored by the FBI and even told to shut up. Other Agencies knew most of the terrorists were in the country but couldn't tell anyone else.

I don't think it was inside jobe but I do think some of the facts got lost and much more happened than the american people know about.

I don't think it was inside jobe but I do think some of the facts got lost and much more happened than the american people know about.

We know Bush has been family friends with the Bin Ladin's since the 70's.

We know that Bin Ladin's were flown out of the country on 9-12, not one of them was interviewed or questioned. \

We know Cheney had control of NORAD on 9-11? No VP ever controlled NORAD.

We know Condi lied about prior warnings.

We know PNAC said they would need another Pearl Harbor type incident to launch their campaign.

We know the BUsh team stonewalled the 9-11 truth commission, and it is flawed/incomplete/inaccurate.

We know that Bush had Bin Ladin in the Tora Bora mountains and let him get away.

And we know Bush lied about Saddam being involved.

We know plenty.

We know Bush has been family friends with the Bin Ladin's since the 70's.

We know that Bin Ladin's were flown out of the country on 9-12, not one of them was interviewed or questioned. \

We know Cheney had control of NORAD on 9-11? No VP ever controlled NORAD.

We know Condi lied about prior warnings.

We know PNAC said they would need another Pearl Harbor type incident to launch their campaign.

We know the BUsh team stonewalled the 9-11 truth commission, and it is flawed/incomplete/inaccurate.

We know that Bush had Bin Ladin in the Tora Bora mountains and let him get away.

And we know Bush lied about Saddam being involved.

We know plenty.
most people don't want to know those things!:doubt:

no question about it...the only thing in question is the details

I am so sick of the people who without question or thought dismiss the idea that Bush/Chaney might actually be this evil.

They are this evil!!! Hello everyone!!! Anyone listening?

As bad as Saddam is, so is Dick Cheney and GW Bush.

I think even HW Bush believes his son is an asshole.

Lets look back at the Iran Contra Affair and the October Surprise where the Republicans made a deal with the terrorists to hold the hostages until after the election so Carter would lose.

Then a year or so later Ollie North and Reagan are selling arms to Iran?

Why? We never found out why they were giving guns to Iran.

If it wasn't payment for the October Surprise, please someone tell me why we sold Iran guns.

I also think Cheney sent out the anthrax. When I lay out all the facts, what we know, etc, it only makes sense. Cheney tried to blame Saddam for the antrax. What proof did he have? So he wasn't even worried about where the anthrax was coming from. Why not? Because it was coming from him. And who got antrax mailed to them? Two powerful democrats who were blocking the Patriot Act.

Bush and Cheney considered the people in the World Trade Center as collateral damage. Necessary evil type shit. They might even believe that this is a case of, "the good of the many outweigh the few".

I truly believe the GOP think they did the right thing in the middle east. It may look like they did it for $ only, but it may have more to do with having a foot hold in the middle east. It may help with gas prices. It may help with fighting terrorists. And lets face it, Saddam was a bad guy.

So, I think the Republicans view themselves as patriots, not traitors.

What do I think? I think they should all be hung. And any Democrat who knew about torture and knew about the tele coms spying on Americans, should be put in jail.

And I don't approve of the neo con's PNAC right wing agenda. I think if most Americans were told all the details, neither would they. That's why they lied us into Iraq rather than tell us the truth.

Republicans think the key to our countries success is to allow our Robber Baron's to buy up as much of the world as possible, (new world order) and at the same time, they are having a fire sale here in the US and they are selling all our companies to foreigners REALLY CHEAP!

And allow illegals in because Americans need cheap labor.

God, the more I try to get into the mind of Republicans, the more I realize just how fucked up wrong/stupid their ideas are.

Do they ever think them all the way thru?

I tried, and in the end I always realized their ideas are fatally flawed.

PS. I just had a flashback. Last year I remember a story about a foreign company that either bought a company or invested in a company, and that foreign company was guaranteed a return of 10%.

Hi Retired Guy:

Except that is not true at all, different agencies had pieces of it all along, BUT Clinton had created a wall to prevent them talking to one another to prevent them from digging up more dirt on him.

Digging up dirt? What the?? :0) Did you find a picture of Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed anywhere? No. You ignore everything pointing to an ‘inside-job attack’ in Post #3 to start rambling off about Clinton . . .

One FBI agent tried repeatedly to warn the FBI about the terrorists learning to fly and was ignored by the FBI and even told to shut up. Other Agencies knew most of the terrorists were in the country but couldn't tell anyone else.

What terrorists? You cannot even find one picture of Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE, but you want to talk about Clinton and terrorists. Maybe suffering from 911Truth Denial is a sickness and you can get benefits or something. BTW, this is where ‘you’ seem to think a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed:

crater-stahl.jpg

Say this with me really slow this time: “Empty Hole” . . . Try it by yourself now . . .

Did the BIG picture help any, or are we still in denial of the 911Truth? :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Retired Guy:

Except that is not true at all, different agencies had pieces of it all along, BUT Clinton had created a wall to prevent them talking to one another to prevent them from digging up more dirt on him.

Digging up dirt? What the?? :0) Did you find a picture of Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed anywhere? No. You ignore everything pointing to an ‘inside-job attack’ in Post #3 to start rambling off about Clinton . . .

One FBI agent tried repeatedly to warn the FBI about the terrorists learning to fly and was ignored by the FBI and even told to shut up. Other Agencies knew most of the terrorists were in the country but couldn't tell anyone else.

What terrorists? You cannot even find one picture of Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE, but you want to talk about Clinton and terrorists. Maybe suffering from 911Truth Denial is a sickness and you can get benefits or something. BTW, this is where ‘you’ seem to think a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed:

crater-stahl.jpg

Say this with me really slow this time: “Empty Hole” . . . Try it by yourself now . . .

GL,

Terral

The official word is going to be enough for retardedsgt.

He would hate to learn that his country is capable of being bad/evil.

Hi Retired Guy:

crater-stahl.jpg

GL,

Terral

Is this true?

Bush Caught in a Lie About the 9/11 WTC Attacks

There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit World Trade Center 2.

Did Bush get caught in a lie?

Hi Retired Guy:

crater-stahl.jpg

GL,

Terral
except that hole was NOT empty

Hi Retired Guy:

crater-stahl.jpg

GL,

Terral

Is this true?

There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit World Trade Center 2.

Bush is a ver poor speaker, and that has been proven over and over
to call that a "lie" vs a "mistake" is a huge stretch

HI Sealy:

Hi Sealy:

Is this true?

Of course this is true. Senor Bush only lied when his mouth was moving, just like Senor Obama; two sides of the same New World Order coin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]These Guys Are All LIARS![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
no question about it...the only thing in question is the details
you didnt vote yet
LOL
of course it wasnt an inside job
and it figures bobo would think it was

Why do you think it wasn't an inside job?

I'm able to make 10 points on why I think it was.

So explain to me why you don't think it was. You have no information.

We didn't ask you what your hunch is. My hunch is to say it was terrorism. But after I look at the details, it makes me wonder.

So what facts/details do you have that make us conspiracy theorists look dumb.

YOu have nothing. All you have is the 9-11 lie commission. :lol:

Forum List

Back