Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
but what if the real conspiracy is to get us to think it is a conspiracy and we find ourselves on the wrong side of a even more sinister conspiracy, seriously think of the mind fuck that would be....

Krotch ... you got it almost dead on, it's a diversionary tactic, create the illusion of conspiracy by "leaking" out a few rumors so the nutjobs jump on them, thus you have two polar opposites arguing over who is right and who is insane. In the mean time, people forget about the fact that the government just basically fucked something up and are to red in the face to say it, such as jumping to a conclusion.

Krotch ... you got it almost dead on, it's a diversionary tactic, create the illusion of conspiracy by "leaking" out a few rumors so the nutjobs jump on them, thus you have two polar opposites arguing over who is right and who is insane. In the mean time, people forget about the fact that the government just basically fucked something up and are too red in the face to say it, such as jumping to a conclusion.

Hi Big_D:

So you admit it now. You really think I am paid off by the govt.

Let's put it this way: Big_D is here to support the Official Cover Stories for each of the related 9/11 attacks using the same kind if diversionary trickery that is typical of other DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Operatives. I sent the Big_D this post (here) and he ran away and had nothing to say at all.

93crash2.jpg

Big_D says this empty hole represents a crashed 100-ton Jetliner, because Senor Bushie and his handler told him so. :0)

NoPlaneHere.jpg

Your DoD pals say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this standing E-Ring wall, so you come out here to this fine USMB Board and pretend that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed . . .

E6A893DC63.jpg

. . . into this standing E-ring wall. :0) This Big_D guy sings in chorus with the 911Truth Deniers (pic and pic and pic) to keep the delusion going, so happy lemmings (pic) race over the cliff. This guy here reminds me of a terrible singer trying to fake his way by moving his lips along with the rest of the Official Cover Story choir. :0) I sent the Big_D this WTC-7 post (here) and he sent back some links in defense of the Official Cover Story LIE without ever addressing one thing sent in his direction (here). These disinfo retards run like crazy to the WTC cases where there are tons of variables and 'doubt' can be sown into the minds of these readers, because the Flight 93 case shows only AN EMPTY HOLE.

crater-stahl.jpg

02766a20.jpg

Okay, hotshot, go right ahead and start explaining how the evidence in this little empty hole equals a crashed 100-ton Jetliner like the DoD and FBI and Senor Bushie sent you here to say. :0)

I may not agree with you when you say there was a conspiracy against JFK or FDR knew of the pearl harbor attacks beforehand, but I can at least understand where you are coming from.

Listen here, Big_D, you are standing with Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld in full support of 'their' Conspiracy Theory that a band of people like this . . .

BushieBadGuys.jpg

. . . planned and carried out the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks! Your Conspiracy Theory is the most ridiculous LIE that anybody has ever tried to sell We The People and Senor Bush has been caught lying more than once about these 9/11 attacks!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th[/ame]

However, this new conspiracy and the 9/11 one is beyond stupid.

That's right! But Big_D is now coming out here to defend Senor Bushie's STUPID Conspiracy Theory every damned day and mimicing his very words in vain attempts to shift the blame onto innocent people!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5M0xtxQVQ"]YouTube - Bush Addresses the U.N. - tells the world no 911 discussions[/ame]

Okay, so how did 19 Bearded Jihadist Radicals (Big_D's Conspiracy Theory) manage to cause the 100-ton Jetliner to disappear into thin air?

Short Video Clip??

How did 19 Bearded Jihadist Radicals create the little empty hole 'before' April 20, 1994 (pic), so their bogus Cover Story would appear real on September 11, 2001?

17-93.jpg

Since when did 19 Bearded Jihadist Radicals try to sell We The People the bogus LIE that this little hole equals a real crashed 100-ton Jetliner to cover their tracks? :0) No sir. Big_D is here to run diversion for the Official Cover Story LIES using as few words as humanly possible and while using every diversionary trick in the DoD/FBI/CIA Disinformation Handbook.

These two are a bad as the ones who think that there isn't a holocaust.

In other words, the Big_D is willing to toss 'all' 9/11 Explanations into the same "Conspiracy Theory" pile, while pretending that he is NOT here to defend the Official Conspiracy Theory that 'he' is coming out here every day to defend tooth and nail :)cuckoo:).

GL luring as many people back to sleep as humanly possible using nothing more than silly DoD Disinformation rhetoric . . .

Terral

Hi Big_D:

Terral, I understand how someone can view a photo like this (http://www.911lies.org/images2/thermite_thermate_explosives_wtc_911.jpg) and have questions.

Listen here Big_D, I sent you a post (here) and you have no reply. Period. So you just starting ‘talking’ and sent us a bunch of your silly ‘debunking’ links (heh) in hope that nobody will notice that the Big_D has NO IDEA about what he is even talking about (my post to you). I am not asking this cartoon character any questions about the WTC Controlled Demolition attacks (AE911Truth.org), but the Big_D is invited to write a rebuttal against my WTC-7 CD paper (here) if he really wants to engage in a real 911Truth debate against someone with General Contracting/Demolition experience (#3). However, if all you can do is paste silly ‘debunker’ propaganda links to the deliberations, then save yourself the embarrassment. :0)

I was trying to shorten a number of versions of why the beams are like this but these two links would do it better than I can:
WTC Molten Steel
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Molten Steel

No sir. The Big_D has no idea about what he is even talking about, so he pastes links rather than actually debate the Controlled Demolition Explanation (my side) versus the “Building Fires/Debris Did It” Cover Story (your side) that has no basis in reality whatsoever. There is no precedent for a 47-story overbuilt skyscraper collapsing in 6.6 seconds into its own footprint from ‘building fires,’ because nothing like that has ever happened on this planet before or after these 9/11 Inside-Job attacks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

This is a short video clip of what the Big_D is selling as a 47-story skyscraper burning down. :0)

Here is a video showing the workers cutting the steel at the time the photo I showed you earlier was taken: YouTube - WTC Angle Cut Columns during cleanup

Steel workers?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwjmqkjwnvQ&NR=1"]YouTube - WTC7 - Incriminating evidence[/ame]

Here is some evidence that workers ‘knew’ that WTC-7 was going to ‘blow up’ BEFORE the event ever took place.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9gdRST6zM&NR=1"]YouTube - 911 WTC DEMOLITION SEQUENCE FINALLY REVEALED[/ame]

Here is evidence that the WTC Twin Towers suffered the same exact CD fate by imploding straight down into their own footprints. WTC-7 was hit by NO jetliner AND stood 350 feet away from the nearest of the Twin Towers (pic), but YOU want these readers to believe WTC-7 collapsed the VERY SAME WAY from building fires/debris ‘and’ because Senor Bushie and Karl Rove said so.

GL defending the Official Cover Story Conspiracy Theories,

Terral

Let's put it this way: Big_D is here to support the Official Cover Stories for each of the related 9/11 attacks using the same kind if diversionary trickery that is typical of other DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Operatives.

That's right I am sent here by the govt. We all have nothing better to do than to debate you on an internet message board.
I sent the Big_D this post (here) and he ran away and had nothing to say at all.

I didn't "run away." I actually never noticed it in the first place.

Big_D says this empty hole represents a crashed 100-ton Jetliner, because Senor Bushie and his handler told him so. :0)

That's right Bush and I go way back. So I must ask, why do you even want to know my opinion if you believe I work for the govt? If I would then I obviously would side with them on what happened.

You photos do not prove anything. They're also disproved by the links I just referenced. It just shows what you all believe to be strange occurrences that happened. Honestly, I do not know why a plane that crashed in that area in PA caused the hole that it did. But, do you really think the govt dug a hole in the ground and tried to say that an airline crashed there? Why would our govt even bring down that airline at all, shoot a into the pentagon, or bring down WTC 7. I really do not understand the logic behind that.

My debunking websites must have some bit of credibility as you didnt address a word of it.

I promise to watch the items you have shown me but at the moment I am not up to it. The reasons in a nutshell why I do not believe that our govt blew up the three towers are because a demolition expert said there would be miles of demolition equipment in the rubble meanwhile there is no footage of demolition cables besides the fact there has been footage taken around the clock of the debris, there are many experts that disagree with this**, I have heard numerous different methods how they supposedly planted the demolition in the towers but none that make any sense, there was no sound of this on the kevin cosgrove audio tape, and many others.

**Here are two expert opinions who disagree with "truthers" on whether the WTC was demolished by explosives:
http://www-math.mit.edu/~bazant/WTC/WTC-asce.pdf
http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf
These two report were read and approved by the following experts:
http://www.ce.jhu.edu/emd/admin_2000_2001.html
http://pubs.asce.org/journals/structural/board/default.htm

Last edited:
Hi Big_D:

Terral, I understand how someone can view a photo like this (http://www.911lies.org/images2/thermite_thermate_explosives_wtc_911.jpg) and have questions.

Listen here Big_D, I sent you a post (here) and you have no reply. Period. So you just starting ‘talking’ and sent us a bunch of your silly ‘debunking’ links (heh) in hope that nobody will notice that the Big_D has NO IDEA about what he is even talking about (my post to you). I am not asking this cartoon character any questions about the WTC Controlled Demolition attacks (AE911Truth.org), but the Big_D is invited to write a rebuttal against my WTC-7 CD paper (here) if he really wants to engage in a real 911Truth debate against someone with General Contracting/Demolition experience (#3). However, if all you can do is paste silly ‘debunker’ propaganda links to the deliberations, then save yourself the embarrassment. :0)

I was trying to shorten a number of versions of why the beams are like this but these two links would do it better than I can:
WTC Molten Steel
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Molten Steel

No sir. The Big_D has no idea about what he is even talking about, so he pastes links rather than actually debate the Controlled Demolition Explanation (my side) versus the “Building Fires/Debris Did It” Cover Story (your side) that has no basis in reality whatsoever. There is no precedent for a 47-story overbuilt skyscraper collapsing in 6.6 seconds into its own footprint from ‘building fires,’ because nothing like that has ever happened on this planet before or after these 9/11 Inside-Job attacks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

This is a short video clip of what the Big_D is selling as a 47-story skyscraper burning down. :0)

Here is a video showing the workers cutting the steel at the time the photo I showed you earlier was taken: YouTube - WTC Angle Cut Columns during cleanup

Steel workers?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwjmqkjwnvQ&NR=1"]YouTube - WTC7 - Incriminating evidence[/ame]

Here is some evidence that workers ‘knew’ that WTC-7 was going to ‘blow up’ BEFORE the event ever took place.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9gdRST6zM&NR=1"]YouTube - 911 WTC DEMOLITION SEQUENCE FINALLY REVEALED[/ame]

Here is evidence that the WTC Twin Towers suffered the same exact CD fate by imploding straight down into their own footprints. WTC-7 was hit by NO jetliner AND stood 350 feet away from the nearest of the Twin Towers (pic), but YOU want these readers to believe WTC-7 collapsed the VERY SAME WAY from building fires/debris ‘and’ because Senor Bushie and Karl Rove said so.

GL defending the Official Cover Story Conspiracy Theories,

Terral

well said terral.Thats how these dis in fo agents like Big D operate.Big D give it up.go back and tell your intelligence bosses were not falling for your game anymore.we know your game and what your REALLY up to.It took a few people like Eots to finally see the light about you but they finally did and also have figured you out now and your exposed.give it up.your not fooling the truth seekers here.everybody has caught on to your game now.

Last edited:
The conspiracists have yet to produce any credible evidence that the Bush administration had anything to do with 9/11. All "evidence" is circumstantial and conspiracies are merely theoretical.

for the hundreth time just because you only see what you want to see and are afraid of the truth and run off with your tail between your legs when challenged to watch videos doesnt mean people like me,eots,terral and others havent produced credible evidence.thats YOU 9/11 COINCIDENCE theorists that havent produced any credible evidence.you know it,I know it.you brag with these constant lies that you have over 3000 plus videos and you have only produced ONE when i have asked for you to show them for me coward.quit lying and admit you only have a few videos.

I'm mocking you.

Repeatedly saying "I have 47 videos from Canada for 9/11 truth" and not actually offering any tangible evidence other than "look at the videos" is begging to be mocked.

those videos HAVE the evidence that it was an inside job.just because your afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see and know you cant refute those videos, doesnt mean their isnt credible evidence in them.I have posted them many times for you to watch and comment on them.you never do because you know you cant refute them.Thats hardly the way to debate when someone challenges you to disprove a video they post.:cuckoo: thanks for proving that you lie all the time and never know what your talking about by confessing you DONT have any videos other than that one pathetic one you made on your thread in your desperate attempts to prove the 9/11 coverup commission isnt just that.:lol: it doesnt matter even if I dont show you videos.witness testimonys that you ALSO ignore, prove you look like an idiot by worshipping popular mechanics as the truth and defending the official version.:cuckoo:LOL.

Last edited:
those videos HAVE the evidence that it was an inside job.just because your afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see and know you cant refute those videos, doesnt mean their isnt credible evidence in them.I have posted them many times for you to watch and comment on them.you never do because you know you cant refute them.Thats hardly the way to debate when someone challenges you to disprove a video they post.:cuckoo: thanks for proving that you lie all the time and never know what your talking about by confessing you DONT have any videos other than that one pathetic one you made on your thread in your desperate attempts to prove the 9/11 coverup commission isnt just that.:lol: it doesnt matter even if I dont show you videos.witness testimonys that you ALSO ignore, prove you look like an idiot by worshipping popular mechanics as the truth and defending the official version.:cuckoo:LOL.

I watched a few of those videos awhile back. They offered nothing other than the same old tired arguments. They offered no proof.

You have offered nothing but theories and conjecture.

well said terral.Thats how these dis in fo agents like Big D operate.Big D give it up.go back and tell your intelligence bosses were not falling for your game anymore.we know your game and what your REALLY up to.It took a few people like Eots to finally see the light about you but they finally did and also have figured you out now and your exposed.give it up.your not fooling the truth seekers here.everybody has caught on to your game now.

I'll keep arguing if I choose to. You all take yourselves WAY too seriously if you think the govt is out to debate you on this topic.

So why don't you want to bury the hatchet? At least we both don't like Arlen Spector. There is some common ground.

I watched a few of those videos awhile back. They offered nothing other than the same old tired arguments. They offered no proof.

well, sucks to be you.

Hitler didn't offer Jews any "proof" that he was going to gas them either.

Einstein left ( without any proof ), Ludwig Von Mises left ( without any proof ). "smart" people like you stayed and got what they deserved.

You have offered nothing but theories and conjecture.

I saw an good number of them as well. This includes the latest loose change video. Afterwords, I saw their second version and so much was removed from it. In the earlier one they state our govt blew up the WTC buildings after hiding explosives throughout the place with a handful of power downs. After this was refuted, they simply took this part out and never did inform us how they think our govt distributed the explosives. Now, there are MANY different theories. It is funny how they apparently need seven versions to tell the truth.

well, sucks to be you.

Einstein left ( without any proof ), Ludwig Von Mises left ( without any proof ). "smart" people like you stayed and got what they deserved.

Are you saying the Jews got what they deserved?

well, sucks to be you.

GODWINS ALERT

you lose

How To Spot A Disinformation Agent - US Message Board - Political ...Whether they are CENTCOM disinfo government employees or ill-informed know- ... I was accused of being a Disinfo Agent by a group of DoD Op retards working ...
www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/71598-how-to-spot-a-disinformation-agent.html - 106k

thats a great thread by him.Big D is definetely one of them.Everybody else that we have debated here are just plain idiots in denial like Divecon,Godboy,Elvis,Retired Gy sgt,they just come back with name calling when they cant counter your points,Big D comes back with bible length posts with disinformation with some truths mixed in which of course is a dis info agent.The others like I said,are just idiots in denial,Big D knows perfectly as well as we do that it was an inside job.He is just just doing what they pay him to do.Post some kind of nonsense like they tell him to, to try and convince us it wasnt an inside job.I strongly urge you not to take his bait and fall for it.You finally figured it out what I did months ago what he is REALLY up to.

So you admit it now. You really think I am paid off by the govt. I may not agree with you when you say there was a conspiracy against JFK or FDR knew of the pearl harbor attacks beforehand, but I can at least understand where you are coming from. However, this new conspiracy and the 9/11 one is beyond stupid. These two are a bad as the ones who think that there isn't a holocaust.

well perhaps there are traits in your MO that would suggest it..it is a fact such people are on the government payroll...but regardless my real point is that the power of the Internet and the message board if you google disnfo agent... this comes up in the top 6 and that translates into some real power.. in the infowar.......Big D...isifo....oh and by the way your as bad as those people that casual use the death of millions as a convenient straw man.....you piece garbage

Alex Jones CIA DISINFORMATION agent of the continued Project Mockingbird and Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor and alternative Media Gatekeeper for the Vatican. ...
Alex Jones Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor CIA DISINFORMATION Agent - 71k - Cached - Similar pages
Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum - View Profile: Disinfo AgentDisinfo Agent is a Senior Member in the Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum. View Disinfo Agent's profile.

Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum - View Profile: Disinfo Agent - 40k - Cached - Similar pages
Video results for disinfo agent
Zecharia Sitchin is disinfo agent: PROOF! 1 of ...
UFO Videos & Aliens | Top Secret Photos | Paranormal Podcasts

David Icke: Disinformation Agent
1 min 31 sec
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Kimball comes clean - disinfo agent!! - Page 3 - The Paracast ...2 posts - 1 author
Page 3- Kimball comes clean - disinfo agent!! The UFO Forum.
forum.theparacast.com/the-ufo-forum-f8/kimball-comes-clean-disinfo-agent-t4212/page3.html - 37k - Cached - Similar pages
Are Alex Jones and Webster Tarpley Disinfo Agents? | No TreasonI have been listening to Webster Tarpley on the Alex Jones show for some time. Tarpley is a very clever disinfo agent, who uses large amounts of ...
notreason.com/2009/03/30/are-alex-jones-and-webster-tarpley-disinfo-agents/ - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

YouTube - NWO DISINFO Agents ExposedNOTE: this video is no longer active. Comments are also disabled for this video. Please click on the text or video response to see the revised version. Co.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zQuOAee5wA[/ame] - 106k - Cached - Similar pages

How To Spot A Disinformation Agent -...⋅ March 11, 2009 LINK: Uncensored Magazine | How To Spot A Disinformation Agent “Information warfare” is being waged throughout ...

Conspiracy Theories - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum/71598-how-to-spot-a-disinformation-agent.html - 106k - Cached - Similar [/B]

Last edited:
thats a great thread by him.Big D is definetely one of them.Everybody else that we have debated here are just plain idiots in denial like Divecon,Godboy,Elvis,Retired Gy sgt,they just come back with name calling when they cant counter your points,Big D comes back with bible length posts with disinformation with some truths mixed in which of course is a dis info agent.The others like I said,are just idiots in denial,Big D knows perfectly as well as we do that it was an inside job.He is just just doing what they pay him to do.Post some kind of nonsense like they tell him to, to try and convince us it wasnt an inside job.I strongly urge you not to take his bait and fall for it.You finally figured it out what I did months ago what he is REALLY up to.

So you admit it now. You really think I am paid off by the govt. I may not agree with you when you say there was a conspiracy against JFK or FDR knew of the pearl harbor attacks beforehand, but I can at least understand where you are coming from. However, this new conspiracy and the 9/11 one is beyond stupid. These two are a bad as the ones who think that there isn't a holocaust.

well perhaps there are traits in your MO that would suggest it..it is a fact such people are on the government payroll...but regardless my real point is that the power of the Internet and the message board if you google disnfo agent... this comes up in the top 6 and that translates into some real power.. in the infowar.......Big D...isifo

Alex Jones CIA DISINFORMATION agent of the continued Project Mockingbird and Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor and alternative Media Gatekeeper for the Vatican. ...
Alex Jones Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor CIA DISINFORMATION Agent - 71k - Cached - Similar pages
Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum - View Profile: Disinfo AgentDisinfo Agent is a Senior Member in the Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum. View Disinfo Agent's profile.

Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum - View Profile: Disinfo Agent - 40k - Cached - Similar pages
Video results for disinfo agent
Zecharia Sitchin is disinfo agent: PROOF! 1 of ...
UFO Videos & Aliens | Top Secret Photos | Paranormal Podcasts

David Icke: Disinformation Agent
1 min 31 sec
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Kimball comes clean - disinfo agent!! - Page 3 - The Paracast ...2 posts - 1 author
Page 3- Kimball comes clean - disinfo agent!! The UFO Forum.
forum.theparacast.com/the-ufo-forum-f8/kimball-comes-clean-disinfo-agent-t4212/page3.html - 37k - Cached - Similar pages
Are Alex Jones and Webster Tarpley Disinfo Agents? | No TreasonI have been listening to Webster Tarpley on the Alex Jones show for some time. Tarpley is a very clever disinfo agent, who uses large amounts of ...
notreason.com/2009/03/30/are-alex-jones-and-webster-tarpley-disinfo-agents/ - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

YouTube - NWO DISINFO Agents ExposedNOTE: this video is no longer active. Comments are also disabled for this video. Please click on the text or video response to see the revised version. Co.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zQuOAee5wA[/ame] - 106k - Cached - Similar pages

How To Spot A Disinformation Agent -...⋅ March 11, 2009 LINK: Uncensored Magazine | How To Spot A Disinformation Agent “Information warfare” is being waged throughout ...

Conspiracy Theories - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum/71598-how-to-spot-a-disinformation-agent.html - 106k - Cached - Similar [/B]

I really do not care who you think I am. How do I not know that you are not agents sent by alex jones to do the opposite of what I am doing so more people tune into his show and accumulating his wealth in the process?

Forum List

Back