Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
Hi Big_D:

As I have shown you there are plenty of engineers, physicist, and demolition experts on my side.

In other words, the Big_D claims there are plenty of engineers and demolition experts (link = see #3) on his side that are willing to defend Loyal Bushie LIES using one sentence or less. :0)

Let's take a wild guess at the number of these 641 architectural and engineering professionals (AE911Truth.org = as of 4/16/09) and the 3563 Supporters who agree with the Big_D in support of the Official Cover Story LIE? We are talking over 4000 people who agree with my OP hypothesis (here) that WTC-7 was definitely taken down using Controlled Demolition.

Then take a wild guess at the number of "Scholars For 9/11 Truth" members (here) who agree with the Big_D and Senor Bushie that "Building Fires/Debris Did It" for all the WTC Controlled Demolition Cases? The answer in both cases is ZERO. We can agree that there are 'many' Loyal Bushie LIARS out there, just like the Big_D, but they have no precedent for a steel-framed skyscraper collapsing from building fires at any time in the history of this planet before or after 9/11. Here is the Scholars For Truth Video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6jts9zo4oY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db2te1u8Dgs&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&NR=1[/ame]

And yet, this Big_D wants you to believe that the professionals agree with his Loyal Bushie LIES :)cuckoo:).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
those videos HAVE the evidence that it was an inside job.just because your afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see and know you cant refute those videos, doesnt mean their isnt credible evidence in them.I have posted them many times for you to watch and comment on them.you never do because you know you cant refute them.Thats hardly the way to debate when someone challenges you to disprove a video they post.:cuckoo: thanks for proving that you lie all the time and never know what your talking about by confessing you DONT have any videos other than that one pathetic one you made on your thread in your desperate attempts to prove the 9/11 coverup commission isnt just that.:lol: it doesnt matter even if I dont show you videos.witness testimonys that you ALSO ignore, prove you look like an idiot by worshipping popular mechanics as the truth and defending the official version.:cuckoo:LOL.

I watched a few of those videos awhile back. They offered nothing other than the same old tired arguments. They offered no proof.

You have offered nothing but theories and conjecture.

of course YOUR going to say that because as we both know,your afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see .see thats all you ever come back with is the same old crap,you say you watch them but you never elaborate about them cause you know you cant disprove them.and you say YOUR video offered proof on that laughable thread YOU made? you kill me.your hysterical.go back to your drugs your on and keep letting popular mechanics brainwash you with their lies and propaganda.Im done listening to your theories and wild conjectures mr coincidence theorist.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I watched a few of those videos awhile back. They offered nothing other than the same old tired arguments. They offered no proof.

well, sucks to be you.

Hitler didn't offer Jews any "proof" that he was going to gas them either.

Einstein left ( without any proof ), Ludwig Von Mises left ( without any proof ). "smart" people like you stayed and got what they deserved.

whats hysterical about people like him,Divecon and the other loyal Bush dupes-the 9/11 apologists, is that they automatically accept the words of a lame ass magazine like popular mechanics as the ultimate truth and automatically dismiss the words of scientists,engineers,intelligence officers,first responders,witnesses,firemen,generals and colonels on the partiots for 9/11 truth site.:lol::lol:
Him worshipping popular mechanics as the ultimate truth like he does,is like the jews taking Hitlers word that his police found no credible evidence that there were any gas chambers anywhere.:lol::lol:Thats how Hitler came to power is the people then did the same thing these loyal Bush dupes do,they ignored the warning signs and buried their heads in the sand like ostriches and paid for it.Thats whats going to happen to them in the end and I wont feel one bit sorry for them.

Last edited:

well, sucks to be you.

Hitler didn't offer Jews any "proof" that he was going to gas them either.

Einstein left ( without any proof ), Ludwig Von Mises left ( without any proof ). "smart" people like you stayed and got what they deserved.

whats hysterical about people like him,Divecon and the other loyal Bush dupes-the 9/11 apologists, is that they automatically accept the words of a lame ass magazine like popular mechanics as the ultimate truth and automatically dismiss the words of scientists,engineers,intelligence officers,first responders,witnesses,firemen,generals and colonels on the partiots for 9/11 truth site.:lol::lol:
Him worshipping popular mechanics as the ultimate truth like he does,is like the jews taking Hitlers word that his police found no credible evidence that there were any gas chambers anywhere.:lol::lol:Thats how Hitler came to power is the people then did the same thing these loyal Bush dupes do,they ignored the warning signs and buried their heads in the sand like ostriches and paid for it.Thats whats going to happen to them in the end and I wont feel one bit sorry for them.
you dumb fucks dont get it
this has nothing to do with Bush
you are too fucking stupid to begin to understand the facts

bte, you alex jones dupes are ridiculous

Last edited:

As I have shown you there are plenty of engineers, physicist, and demolition experts on my side.

most of them sourced trough popular mechanics...and that does not negate this new evidence ...does it....Big Dis-info
so, because PM used them as a source, they are no good?
ok, anyone Alex Jones used as a source is no good either
now where are your sources????
since he has used every source you claim

most of them sourced trough popular mechanics...and that does not negate this new evidence ...does it....Big Dis-info

exactly.most of them are sourced from that warren commission report of the kennedy assassination-the disinformation magazine Popular Mechanics which has been debunked by Everybody in the world..:cuckoo:

Last edited:
oh and also Big dis info agent,the government HIRED Popular Mechanics to write that.Something I dont need to tell you since you already know that fact in your line of field.bye.

Last edited:
oh and also Big dis info agent,the government HIRED Popular Mechanics to write that.Something I dont need to tell you since you already know that fact in your line of field.bye.

If I apparently know then why are you telling me? Why did all these people go along with it then? You really believe that all those people who worked on it do not care to inform the world of the truth?

I have shown you PLENTY more than popular mechanics and all of the experts whom I have shown is not negated by the people whom you have posted.

this is new evidence..

I have shown you PLENTY more than popular mechanics and all of the experts whom I have shown is not negated by the people whom you have posted.

this is new evidence..

It still doesnt refute all the experts I put forward.

Forum List

Back