Who is the best GOP alternative to Trump in 2024?

Rest assured that no matter which establishment drone gets nominated, we will be there to totally fuck it up until the electorate pulls its heads out of its rear ends and starts voting like it understands the actual issues with which the nation is faced, rather than just being led to react accordongly to the smut being peddled on the idiot box that keeps the party of one in power.

What. You think we can't? Pft. Get real...

Last edited:
We could help each other if only we could concede that neither political party has all the answers, that except for those who's minds are locked from looking at any ideas thoughts or information that comes from "the other party" We could build something that stands for all. Country over party.

We could help each other if only we could concede that neither political party has all the answers...

Proponents of the party of one system don't even ask the right questions. It's a bunch of shallow smut for the most part. Sadly, it's by design.

Democracy was weaponized a long time ago.

Last edited:
With the party in its present condition, it will have to be the Trumpiest possible Trumpster.

I'm not sure if she qualifies.
Acknowledged... there is merit in what you say... much depends upon the 2022 mid-terms... if they have the luxury of a majority Ivanka may get a shot.

Melania?

Ever heard of the Constitution?

Two possibilities here, RW.

Suppose Melania's birth certificate were found, and it was discovered that she was actually born in Green Bay, Wisconsin and not Yugoslavia as currently theorized? That would be a game changer.

And of course, the possibility of a constitutional amendment to allow First Ladies to run regardless of where they were born is there as well. It really seems discriminatory for Slick Willy to be able to put his old lady up for office but not dudes that are married to foreign broads.

We could help each other if only we could concede that neither political party has all the answers, that except for those who's minds are locked from looking at any ideas thoughts or information that comes from "the other party" We could build something that stands for all. Country over party.
Name an answer provided by the Democrats to a problem that you support. I have yet to see one solution provided by Biden's administration that has not blown up in our faces.

Why would it be beneficial for the Republicans to nominate “Democrat Lite”? might as well just nominate a Democrat.

Wouldn’t it make more sense for the Republicans to nominate someone that has a history of advocating the principles that the GOP claims to stand for?
Like I said, Larry Hogan.

Suppose Melania's birth certificate were found, and it was discovered that she was actually born in Green Bay, Wisconsin and not Yugoslavia as currently theorized? That would be a game changer.

Hadn‘t thought about that
Melania does have that midwestern accent

Mr. Hogan lives close to Washington DC and wouldn't have to travel very far to see the talking heads in Washington on Sunday morning.

I don't know about nominating a chrome dome, maybe if he wore a toupee during his appearances. Gen. Powell is from Virginia, could be a good running mate.

I could see those two leading the GOP into an era of Good Feelings where they just accept the supremacy of the Democrat Party and are content with a 2nd place finish.

The great thing about knowing you will finish in 2nd place is that you don't have to worry about the feasibility of your proposals as they won't be enacted anyhow.

Not Hogan, Never-Trumpers won't get on the stage.

I'd like to see these on the stage:
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
(No Trump, he should run for the House in 2022 and then get elected speaker)

Then my 2024 ticket is either Desantis, or Nikki Haley as president, and Kristi Noem as VP

Two possibilities here, RW.

And of course, the possibility of a constitutional amendment to allow First Ladies to run regardless of where they were born is there as well. It really seems discriminatory for Slick Willy to be able to put his old lady up for office but not dudes that are married to foreign broads.

You want Melania to run for president? You must have been dropped on your head.

Forum List

Back