Who is running this madhouse?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Democrats? I have to agree with China calling out American leadership as liars. I hate to say it, but we have had Bush era lies about terrorism leading into a war against Saddam/terrorism. Fighting terrorism and WMD's that weren't there. I have friends and family that supported and fought in Iraq, invading a country that wasn't threat to us. And here we are, demonizing Putin and his war in Ukraine.

And here we are, demonizing Putin and his war in Ukraine.

Don't let progs fool you.

They could care less about Russia or Ukraine.

They are just using Putin now to keep the fact that THEY were working with the Russians all the time Trump was running and in office trying to smear and spy on him with Hillary and the DNC off the front pages!

That and trying to make Joe look functional for a change going into the mid-terms.

Democrats? I have to agree with China calling out American leadership as liars. I hate to say it, but we have had Bush era lies about terrorism leading into a war against Saddam/terrorism. Fighting terrorism and WMD's that weren't there. I have friends and family that supported and fought in Iraq, invading a country that wasn't threat to us. And here we are, demonizing Putin and his war in Ukraine.
I can tell you want to be part of China but they won't accept you.

Might as well get it over with because we are humans after all....
I hope not.

I honestly believe we were on the downhill side of the whole nuclear holocaust end of the world as we know it thing.

Think they'll bring back duck & cover drills?

Biden's leadership lead to the worst political/economic collapse in American history, worse than the fall of Vietnam. He had options. He and his party are outside of reality. Magic genders and magic imaginary politics magic imaginary economics. This same person is NOW leading us. We have this HUGE inflation NOT because Dems print up to much money and pay people not to work...But because they won't let us question them.

I hope not.

I honestly believe we were on the downhill side of the whole nuclear holocaust end of the world as we know it thing.

Think they'll bring back duck & cover drills?
Don't worry the face masks can handle it.

No country should invade another: Explain why Hillary Clinton and just about every other Democrat supported invading Iraq in 2003?

In Iraq the US wanted to overthrow the legitimate government of a sovereign nation so as to replace it with a government friendly to US interests.
The president lied and had his cabinet and staff lie to justify the war.
The war was a crime and Bush should have been impeached and imprisoned for his actions.

In Ukraine Putin wants to overthrow the legitimate government of a sovereign nation so as to install a government friendly to current Russian interests.
Putin has lied and had his entire government lie to justify the war.
This war is a crime.

Now I don't know who you're talking about

BUUUT

Democrats opposed Bush' war in Iraq. Republicans endorsed it.
Democrats are in opposition to Putin. Many in the GOP are endorsing Putin's war.

Seems the Democrats have been quite consistent in their opposition to war.
While the GOP just doesn't seem to care how many it kills.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

images (3).jpeg

Forum List

Back