When the yellow China attacks the Yellow Taiwan, will the brave American companies pull out?

If they are fair and there is an iota of integrity in them, American Companies should apply the same horrible sanctions they have applied to Russia to China....and also pull out.

But now tell me.....does the Left and the Globalists worldwide have any honesty and integrity?

No...nothing.

They are scum.

If they are fair and there is an iota of integrity in them, American Companies should apply the same horrible sanctions they have applied to Russia to China....and also pull out.

But now tell me.....does the Left and the Globalists worldwide have any honesty and integrity?

No...nothing.

They are scum.
They already celebrate them for killing hundreds of thousands worldwide with that disease they unleashed on the world from their labs in order ensure Trump would lose the election so that the new world order great re-set can carry on with their business that had been delayed 4 years after the cackling witch lost her deranged ass in 2016.

If Taiwan hasn't already hooked up with Israel, and paid them whatever the fuck they might want so as to secure themselves four or five nukes, I'd be doing so right at this fucking minute, because Biden works for China, and short of Biden & Harris turning up fortuitously dead over the next few weeks/months, Taiwan is all on its own against China.

They already celebrate them for killing hundreds of thousands worldwide with that disease they unleashed on the world from their labs in order ensure Trump would lose the election so that the new world order great re-set can carry on with their business that had been delayed 4 years after the cackling witch lost her deranged ass in 2016.
You're crazy.

It wouldn't even phase them. If they pulled their products from us though it would hurt our country.

Even if they refused our movies a lot of studios would lose billions. A lot of movies only really make their true profit in China.

We're more dependant on china than china depends on us.

What am I talking about? We know the answer to that. Don't you love when the fake left pretend to stand for human rights? It would be funny if it wasn't so lame and pathetic.

According to the US one China policy, China is sovereign over Taiwan. And xiden has already told Xi that the US would honor that policy. So if the companies are going to leave and take their technology with them, they'd better get to it.

Forum List

Back