Who Is Better to Deal With Russia. Obama or McCain?

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
In your opinion who will handle Russia better?

Given McCain military background I would have to say McCain.

putin is simply a wild card. i would have to go with mccain but then you wonder about mccains temper. i guess i would rather worry about mccain's temper than obama's balls.

how about Ban Ki-moon, Alessandro Minuto Rizzo, or Jaap de Hoop Scheffer?

Probably little difference. One of them might vociferously denounce Russia, and the other... well, the other one too, I guess. Neither would "do" anything.

I can't believe after the last 8 years that anyone thinks the GOP are better at handling foreign policy. Insane!

I almost don't believe it. But if the corporate media says it enough times, it becomes reality.

If you know what is going on, then you know that the GOP has done a HORRIBLE job. Terrorism has grown/gotten worse under Bush. We've created more terrorists.

And then the new poll saying McCain will be better at handling the economy? Based on what? Do these people like the economy we have now? Why are so many people so stupid?

I may get mad at Republicans that defend the middle class making less, but at least I respect that they are being honest. What I can't stand are the Republicans who say that wages are up and the economy is strong. Or that we aren't in a recession. Those people just piss me off. Because you know that they are factoring in Blackwater GOVERNMENT jobs, Haloburton, CEO pay, and the increase in minimum wages. But as a middle class American, anyone buying the lie that wages are up, is just a fool. All you have to do is look around at your neighbors to see that's a lie. Or realize when companies aren't hiring, wages are never "up".

Corporate profits may be up, but not wages.

Plus the dollar is worth less. So a slight wage increase wouldn't even keep up with inflation.

The economy may be strong, but not for the middle class it is not. It is only strong for the rich.

If we want a president to lift his skirt and take it up the ass because of their apologetic appeasement stances... then by all means vote for Obama and feel free to join him with your ass cheeks also hiked in the air waiting for some foreign nation's schmeckle to tickle your tonsils from the reverse side

:cuckoo:
If we want a president to lift his skirt and take it up the ass because of their apologetic appeasement stances... then by all means vote for Obama and feel free to join him with your ass cheeks also hiked in the air waiting for some foreign nation's schmeckle to tickle your tonsils from the reverse side

What? Do you know the GOP used to stay out of foreign affairs? Now they are bent on world domination.

It would have been smart to gain and keep a few allies to help us in the war you are starting. How else will we deal with China, Pakistan, Venezuela, Iran, Russia, N. Korea.

Who is going to help us now that Bush ruined our standing with the rest of the world. No one thought we deserved 9-11. How many will feel sorry for us if we are hit again? How many will rally to help us? Or, how many will say we deserved it?

What? Do you know the GOP used to stay out of foreign affairs? Now they are bent on world domination.

It would have been smart to gain and keep a few allies to help us in the war you are starting. How else will we deal with China, Pakistan, Venezuela, Iran, Russia, N. Korea.

Who is going to help us now that Bush ruined our standing with the rest of the world. No one thought we deserved 9-11. How many will feel sorry for us if we are hit again? How many will rally to help us? Or, how many will say we deserved it?

Any more conspiracy theories, you extremist partisan whack-job troll???

World domination??/ :lol::lol::lol:

Any more conspiracy theories, you extremist partisan whack-job troll???

World domination??/ :lol::lol::lol:

why in the world would anyone thing that we deserve to get "hit" again as you say? The 9/11 attack had to be responded to, hell I am a liberal and got that. after 9/11 all the liberals were all gun ho just like the conservatives but when i would ask them if they could stand a prolonged war, they always thought it would be 6 or 7 months. I am still a liberal but have the outstanding problem that i can be a hawk real fast. war should not have rules. fuck it, the other guy dies. but no we ask our military to protect us, then trial them for murder....can you define irony?

Sen. John McCain
The Russian Bear Today is very dangerous and Hungry.We need Sen. McCains experience to deal with the Russian beast Today.
Other wise we may all be consumed by that beast.!

why in the world would anyone thing that we deserve to get "hit" again as you say? The 9/11 attack had to be responded to, hell I am a liberal and got that. after 9/11 all the liberals were all gun ho just like the conservatives but when i would ask them if they could stand a prolonged war, they always thought it would be 6 or 7 months. I am still a liberal but have the outstanding problem that i can be a hawk real fast. war should not have rules. fuck it, the other guy dies. but no we ask our military to protect us, then trial them for murder....can you define irony?

and we did respond to it by attacking afganistan.

we went way to far by invading iraq

McCain's close relationship with the Pres. of Georgia shows that he is a foriegn policy idiot. Given the disposition of Russian troops along the Georgian border, McCain and Bush should have made it clear that Georgia should not, under any circumstances, launch any military action against South Ossetia.

That attack, launched by Georgia, against South Ossetia may be the stupiest thing that any national leader has done in history. It caused the death and suffering of hundreds of thousands of Georgian, Russian and South Ossetian people with no hope of success.

A Government "for the people", must take into account the causalities of any military action (or inaction) as their primary concern.

I have no doubt that Obama will make foriegn policy mistakes early in his presidency, like almost every other president has, but it is doubtful if any of them will demonstrate the pure idiocy that McCain has already shown.

Given the way the GOP have handled other nations for the past 8 years, I'd say Obama.

Given the way Bush said he looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul, I'd say Obama will be better.

Given the quagmire that bankrupted the treasury, and McCain voted for every spending bill to fund the occupation, I'd say Obama.

Given McCain's temper, I'd say Obama will be better.

Imagine if it were McCain in charge when Kennedy was president. He would have launched our nukes on Russia and Russia would have launched back. We'd be dead. So I'd say obama.

McCain's close relationship with the Pres. of Georgia shows that he is a foriegn policy idiot. Given the disposition of Russian troops along the Georgian border, McCain and Bush should have made it clear that Georgia should not, under any circumstances, launch any military action against South Ossetia.

That attack, launched by Georgia, against South Ossetia may be the stupiest thing that any national leader has done in history. It caused the death and suffering of hundreds of thousands of Georgian, Russian and South Ossetian people with no hope of success.

A Government "for the people", must take into account the causalities of any military action (or inaction) as their primary concern.

I have no doubt that Obama will make foriegn policy mistakes early in his presidency, like almost every other president has, but it is doubtful if any of them will demonstrate the pure idiocy that McCain has already shown.

Bravo!

FYI, Rove visited Georga and told them if they invade Ossetia, the US would have their backs, knowing that this would piss off Russia. The whole goal was to create an issue McCain could win.

PS. Do you really think this Georgia thing was the dumbest foreign policy blunder ever? I think Bush invading Iraq still tops the list. LOL.

I think we will find that Obama isn't interested in invading any soverign countries. He might have to like Clinton had to go to Kosovo, but he won't put us into a quagmire. His plan will be very well thought out and he will do what he has to do with minimum US casualties.

Keep in mind Bush knew Iraq would be a quagmire. That's why his dad didn't go into Bagdad. Bush wanted a prolonged occupation so Haloburton/Blackwater could rape the treasury. Not only that, Bush wanted that Iraqi oil. War for profit. Bush is a war criminal, and McCain knows it. Yet McCain is still a Bush lapdog. What ever happened to the maverick?

putin is simply a wild card. i would have to go with mccain but then you wonder about mccains temper. i guess i would rather worry about mccain's temper than obama's balls.

Did Kennedy have balls or brains? I'd rather our president have brains. Balls got us into the middle east mess we are in now. Along with no brains of course.

Definately McCain. The USA does not need to shy away from hard challenges. McCain understands the history and problems of this country as well as Russia.

Obama probably never heard of Georgia before the conflict happened. He will probably just ignore them because they aren't big enough to worry about and it will be to hard anyway (above his pay grade and all).

Got knows he has to get his tire inflation project up and running first.

Definately McCain. The USA does not need to shy away from hard challenges. McCain understands the history and problems of this country as well as Russia.

Obama probably never heard of Georgia before the conflict happened. He will probably just ignore them because they aren't big enough to worry about and it will be to hard anyway (above his pay grade and all).

Got knows he has to get his tire inflation project up and running first.

Mccains entire solution for healthcare is that we all wear sunscreen/sunblock.

Ever hear of mutually assured distruction? Yea, lets poke the russian bear instead of making them strategic partners.

Did you see this russia news caused oil prices to go up? You dumb mother fucking patriots. and you bible thumpers. you all want to go to world war 3?

now I see how easy it was for hitler to take over germany.

in fact, study history and you'll see the gop did follow hitlers playbook.

ps. mccain doesn't knnow which countries border each other and he doesn't know sunni shiite differences. I doubt he know every country in the world.

But he does know Georgia, cause he has a GA lobbyist working for him. Talk about a conflict of interest. Go to ww3 because a lobbyist from GA wants s. essentia?

Do you even have a brain? this is maddening. you guys can defend anything.

But I always knew that. just look at how you said clinton sucked and bush is great. ha!

Forum List

Back