Who is a bigger threat to "democracy?"

The first thing tyrants do when they take over a country is to turn the media into the propaganda arm of the government. It's hard to do in a free country but what happens when the media voluntarily becomes the propaganda arm of a certain political party and political agenda? The Founding Fathers thought that freedom of the press was so important that they addressed it in the first Amendment to the Constitution but a universally biased media is the biggest threat to democracy.

View attachment 394581

All we hear from the media is how Trump won't leave office after the election and how he will try to "rig" the election with the Russians again, or some other half baked conspiracy the Mueller and company proved to be a big lie after three years of investigations and $30 million in tax payer money spent to figure that out.

However, look at what the democrats are doing.

1. Wanting to add states that would be democrat strong holds to regain control of the Senate, such as Washington DC and Puerto Rico.

2. Wanting to pack the courts with Supreme court justices since there are too many conservatives on the court currently.

3. Wanting to change all of the election laws right before the election, even though they continually claim that Joe Biden will win easily. Plus they are pushing mail in voting which has proven to be the easiest way to rig votes or simply discard the votes you don't like.

4. Wanting to do away with the electoral College. This would insure that the population heavy states of New York and California will determine who will be President for the unforeseeable future. That means a one party rule like the former USSR with no end in sight.

If the blob would say that he would accept the election results...perhaps the press would not report that he won't.

The press is reporting what El-Blob-O is saying.

No

WTF dood, the post clearly states "should" be over.

Since that's a really stupid opinion, why are you defending it?

It would seem that you _feel_ the uncounted Biden votes should be tossed because you _feel_ that all votes should be counted by election eve.

There's never been any law stating or implying that votes have to counted by the end of election day, so your feelings are irrelevant, and those feelings can't be used as an excuse for a fascist coup.

Actually what was a stupid statement was "show me in the constitution", does anyone refer to the constitution on a "should", "could", "maybe", how about a "what if".....dang.

So you're upset that the Democrats are unrigging the Republican vote rigging. That is, you're upset about ... democracy. About votes being counted. About people getting representation. About a tyrannical minority not having control.

And you're making up weird stories. You lied about Mueller. You're faking stories about Democrats supposedly changing election laws. You're lying outright about fraud happening in by-mail voting.

No wonder you're so familiar with Goebbels. You're an apt pupil.

Here's what you should say, instead of laying the groundwork for a fascist coup.

"I want all the votes to be counted, even if it takes two weeks, and I will accept the outcome of counting those votes."

Can you say that? Every Democrat says it. That would be because we're not fascist traitors.

Wasn't there a movie called Apt Pupil about Trump supporters?
OH I GET IT TRUMP IS DUBLEPLUS HITLER HA HA WOW NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE THAT'S SO ORIGINAL

The first thing tyrants do when they take over a country is to turn the media into the propaganda arm of the government. It's hard to do in a free country but what happens when the media voluntarily becomes the propaganda arm of a certain political party and political agenda? The Founding Fathers thought that freedom of the press was so important that they addressed it in the first Amendment to the Constitution but a universally biased media is the biggest threat to democracy.

Too late, Democrats have already taken over most of the media.

The first thing tyrants do when they take over a country is to turn the media into the propaganda arm of the government.

Which is why the conservative control and censorship of media is so dangerous. I'm glad we all agree on that.

And if any TrumpDerper wants to whimper out that the media is liberal, I'll tell them to go eat some more of those lead paint chips that they so eagerly gobbled down as a child. You have be a special kind of stupid to think that our nutty conservative media is liberal.

View attachment 394581

All we hear from the media is how Trump won't leave office after the election and how he will try to "rig" the election with the Russians again, or some other half baked conspiracy the Mueller and company proved to be a big lie after three years of investigations and $30 million in tax payer money spent to figure that out.

However, look at what the democrats are doing.

1. Wanting to add states that would be democrat strong holds to regain control of the Senate, such as Washington DC and Puerto Rico.

2. Wanting to pack the courts with Supreme court justices since there are too many conservatives on the court currently.

3. Wanting to change all of the election laws right before the election, even though they continually claim that Joe Biden will win easily. Plus they are pushing mail in voting which has proven to be the easiest way to rig votes or simply discard the votes you don't like.

4. Wanting to do away with the electoral College. This would insure that the population heavy states of New York and California will determine who will be President for the unforeseeable future. That means a one party rule like the former USSR with no end in sight.

If the blob would say that he would accept the election results...perhaps the press would not report that he won't.

The press is reporting what El-Blob-O is saying.
The press lies. You lack the wit to question them.

Which is why the conservative control and censorship of media is so dangerous. I'm glad we all agree on that.

And if any TrumpDerper wants to whimper out that the media is liberal, I'll tell them to go eat some more of those lead paint chips that they so eagerly gobbled down as a child. You have be a special kind of stupid to think that our nutty conservative media is liberal.
The media IS liberal.

The problem here is you're further to the left than Mao.

So, naturally, the liberal media looks conservative to you.

Now lie some more. Actually, surprise me. Don't.

Biggest threat to this nation is the misinformed people who believe all the propaganda and/or accept it all as nothing can be done about it.

Propaganda only works on a dumbed-down populace that only believes the last click-bait that they read!

WE HAVE ARRIVED!

No worries it's all gonna be fine love me the virus is going to just go away. No free passes here. Both candidates are ominously flawed. I'm embarassed as an american citizen.

No worries it's all gonna be fine love me the virus is going to just go away. No free passes here. Both candidates are ominously flawed. I'm embarassed as an american citizen.

China and Russia are lickin' their chops and hoping that your embarrassment immobilize's you; which appears it does.

Just calling out the politics in the nation. Neither is worthy of my vote. Voters should feel insulted and millions upon millions do. Truth hurts don't it?

Just calling out the politics in the nation. Neither is worthy of my vote. Voters should feel insulted and millions upon millions do. Truth hurts don't it?

It appears that you no longer feel part of nation.
Maybe God feels this way, too.
It can happen to nations.

The first thing tyrants do when they take over a country is to turn the media into the propaganda arm of the government.

Conservative media is like .08%

Liberals have a monopoly of the media with film, television, music, newspaper's and all who you fooling clown?

Conservative media is like .08%

Liberals have a monopoly of the media with film, television, music, newspaper's and all who you fooling clown?
hate trump tv told me to.jpg

Forum List

Back