Who here refused to vote D or R?

Did you vote for a Democrat or a Republican?

• Total voters
You gloss over the issues I mention without even a nod.

The two parties are very different and voting matters
your congress people only show up at election time....like right now....i am hearing so much bullshit on tv with their ads saying how wonerful they are how they did this and that....after the election you wont hear from them for 2 years ......the 2 parties suck.....

No. That would obviously be fucking crazy. What a weird post man. :cuckoo:
Weird is voting for more neoliberal militarism regardless of which political party you support.
feature-graphic.jpg

From Bush to Obama, and Trump to Biden, U.S. Militarism Is the Great Unifier

“Independent” voters are simply unaffiliated voters. Most Indys still vote R or D
thats your definition to make yourself feel better about them....if you vote with a party then that year you are with one of the parties and are supporting what they do....a real independent has had enough of these two useless parties and does not support them or their bottom of the barrel candidates...why the fuck support the same people year after year who are ripping this place apart?...

and so does your party.....
No actually they don't...but did you happen to notice the issues I mentioned?

Why are you ignoring that?

One might think you were a "closet Republican" trying to get independents to not vote Dem.

thats your definition to make yourself feel better about them....if you vote with a party then that year you are with one of the parties and are supporting what they do....a real independent has had enough of these two useless parties and does not support them or their bottom of the barrel candidates...why the fuck support the same people year after year who are ripping this place apart?...

No actually they don't...but did you happen to notice the issues I mentioned?

Why are you ignoring that?

One might think you were a "closet Republican" trying to get independents to not vote Dem.
Wow... you're really not listening. You'll surely find this shocking, but not all of us have enlisted in your partisan pissing match.

It's not all about you.

Wow... you're really not listening. You'll surely find this shocking, but not all of us have enlisted in your partisan pissing match.

It's not all about you.
So you also ignore the differences in the parties?

There are major differences between the parties and anyone telling you that's not true is lying

Take abortion for instance

Healthcare

Support for Social Security and Medicare

Veterans healthcare (Burn Pit Legislation)

The parties are NOT the same...not by a long shot
It's not that they're the same. It's that they suck the same. The candidates they produce are bad. I'm not going to waste my time trying to sort out which is worse. I'm going to vote for a good candidate, and sleep well afterwards. You all are pissing away the best parts of our country, all in the name of winning the culture war. I might not be able to stop you, but I won't be a part of it.

It's not that they're the same. It's that they suck the same. The candidates they produce are bad. I'm not going to waste my time trying to sort out which is worse. I'm going to vote for a good candidate, and sleep well afterwards. You all are pissing the best parts of our country away in the name of winning the culture war. I might not be able to stop you, but I won't be a part of it.
Regardless of your opinions...the ISSUES that the parties support (and that's what matters) are VERY different

Regardless of your opinions...the ISSUES that the parties support (and that's what matters) are VERY different
No. What matters is that our system is so utterly fucked, that the best we can do is Biden and Trump. And it gets worse every election. Wake the fuck up. Stop voting for bad candidates.

So you also ignore the differences in the parties?

True….listen to Lesh dblack
Only one party hates our right to sovereignty, only one party wants your tax dollars to provide healthcare for Mexico’s people, only one party hates law and order, only one party thinks men can be women by proclamation, only one party begs for free shit.

True….listen to Lesh dblack
Only one party hates our right to sovereignty, only one party wants your tax dollars to provide healthcare for Mexico’s people, only one party hates law and order, only one party thinks men can be women by proclamation, only one party begs for free shit.
Only one party wants to end abortion nationwide

Only one party wants to take away healthcare from Americans

Only one party refused money for Vets harmed by burn pits

Only one party attacks Social Security and Medicare

Only one party is a threat to democracy

Republicans

Forum List

Back