Who here believes Trump is too old to run in '24?

Is Trump too old to run?

• Yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I believe he's too old, just as I believe Biden is. IMO there should at least be a very thorough mental evaluation for all candidates, but especially those over 70. Trump would be 78 years taking office in January of 2025. That's too old IMO.
Trump at least sounds and acts energetic, where as much of the time Biden acts sedated or half asleep.

I believe he's too old, just as I believe Biden is.

It isn't the sell by date on the wrapper but the condition of the food inside! Biden was out of it 12 years ago, whereas I saw Trump at a big convention just last weekend and he looked and sounded just like the day he announced running in 2015! Fresher and more ready than ever!

If you won't support Trump, that's your problem, just stop trying to rationalize not doing so.

I believe he's too old, just as I believe Biden is. IMO there should at least be a very thorough mental evaluation for all candidates, but especially those over 70. Trump would be 78 years taking office in January of 2025. That's too old IMO.
Trump at least sounds and acts energetic, where as much of the time Biden acts sedated or half asleep.
There is a big difference between Old Joe Biden and President Trump. Old Joe has always been a dufus, who has been on the wrong side of issues since he got into government. President Trump is very aware are what it needs to bring this country back from the brink of Joe's greatest disaster.

It isn't the sell by date on the wrapper but the condition of the food inside! Biden was out of it 12 years ago, whereas I saw Trump at a big convention just last weekend and he looked and sounded just like the day he announced running in 2015! Fresher and more ready than ever!

If you won't support Trump, that's your problem, just stop trying to rationalize not doing so.

I won't hesitate to support him if he becomes the nominee. I'm however hoping it's going to be someone else.

Trump shouldn't run to make room for who everyone really wants - DeSantis

DeSantis is a tremendous governor, but why do you think he would want to run for President?

I'll tell you who I'd like to see- Elon Musk for President.

Liberal birthers are going to try and claim, however, that this tremendous African American wasn't born in this country.

Trump's not too old. He's too corrupt and narcissistic but not too old.

He’s not too old, but he is too dumb.

I won't hesitate to support him if he becomes the nominee. I'm however hoping it's going to be someone else.

I won't pass up a Ferrari in the garage for a Yugo on the streets. Our best hopes are with Trump. If you think they will go easier on DeSantis, you are being a fool. No one else can hold up to these attacks like Trump can. The big questions now are:
  1. How can Trump get his message out to the people for a fair election when I expect the media to put up a full blockade on all coverage of Trump, literally publicly refusing to allow the public to even freely see who their choices really are.
  2. Has Trump found and put together a cabinet and administration of true patriots loyal this time committed to the battle instead of undercover democrats and RINOs?
Don't you see: Just as they are treating Capitol protesters worse than murdering fiends violating their due process over what is at worst a misdemeanor, now they are attacking anyone loosely connected to Trump despite not even a whiff of criminality---- why?

Because they want to scare Americans into never standing up against an illegal and tyrannical government ever again just as they are trying to scare away anyone from so much as supporting Trump much less teaming with him.

Trump shouldn't run to make room for who everyone really wants - DeSantis

Wrong thinking. We need maybe a Trump-DeSantis ticket to take back the Exec for four years, then after restoring America's greatness and putting all of the criminals behind bars, DeSantis can take over for another EIGHT.

Keep in mind that despite all of the angst, bad press, cheating, lying and TWO bogus impeachments, Trump STILL gained over 11,200,000 votes in 2020! The most votes of any sitting president ever. Does anyone really think this J6 baloney is going to hurt him and he wouldn't get even MORE votes now (especially after four years of Biden) in 2024?

WHO in the DNC is going to beat THOSE numbers? Joe? Hillary? Kammy?

That leaves DeSantis a clear path then for another eight years.

DeSantis is a tremendous governor, but why do you think he would want to run for President?

I'll tell you who I'd like to see- Elon Musk for President.

Liberal birthers are going to try and claim, however, that this tremendous African American wasn't born in this country.

Musk was born in South Africa. He's a naturalized US citizen.

Forum List

Back