Who has influenced fence-sitters the most? Are fence-sitters more inclined to move right or left?

Who has influenced fence-sitters the most? Are fence-sitters more inclined to move right or left?
Nobody has suggested that everything is "right and left".
Now try again...add something of value this time, something that pertains to the OP. Good luck.

That is not a question that can be answered because it depends on the issue.

Take a broad approach...think overall.

The Mexicrat Party with all their anti America / Americans shenanigans or Republicans because ‘Trump is mean to America’s filth’ and ‘Trump speaks too candidly’?

Remember, the Mexicrats shut down the government because Trump wouldn’t concede to illegal aliens.
Remember, Mexicrats have worked their asses off to improve the lives of illegal aliens while doing almost nothing favorable for REAL Americans.
Remember, Mexicrats have worked tirelessly against the will of the people and in favor of illegals.
Remember, Mexicrats have been relentless in trying to overturn an American election.
Remember, Mexicrats sided with those whom fabricated lies in an attempt to block a Justices appointment.

Your thoughts?

fence-sitter
[ fens-sit-er ]
noun
a person who remains neutral or undecided in a controversy.

It's so good not to be a Mexicrat, isn't it Troll?

61NjF20zlCL._SY355_.jpg

Yanno it could be that the reason you're a Broke Loser is because you've imprisoned yourself in this mindless dichotomy where everything is "right and left".

Think about it.

Actually everything for Broke Loser is Trump.
He's just another lemming looking for that herd heading for the cliff.
1_waqlemmingse464p8.jpg

Now try again...add something of value this time, something that pertains to the OP. Good luck.

That is not how it works.
On fiscal matters, most moderates swing right, on social matters most moderates swing left. But at the same time, we don't go full retard either way.
That is what is known as critical thinking. We don't follow an idea simply because someone from Team A or Team B comes up with it.
It has to be a good idea.

it probably depends on what the topic is...

The topic doesn't matter!

In Conservatopia, you're either Left Wing or Right Wing. There's no middle ground aka critical thinking.

Yanno it could be that the reason you're a Broke Loser is because you've imprisoned yourself in this mindless dichotomy where everything is "right and left".

Think about it.

Extract heads from anus, think clearly for a few seconds and read the question in the OP again.
and i said it depends on what you are talking about.....

As a professional Fence Sitter my own input is: the tendency is to lean Left.

Mind you, the Left is every bit as sneaky as the Right and the Left has its own humongous share of $hit-for-Brains types...

Nevertheless, at least they do a better job of scamming the Plebians than the Patricians do... :21:

That is not how it works.
On fiscal matters, most moderates swing right, on social matters most moderates swing left. But at the same time, we don't go full retard either way.
That is what is known as critical thinking. We don't follow an idea simply because someone from Team A or Team B comes up with it.
It has to be a good idea.

Keeping it complex keeps you right smack in the middle doesn't it...right where you're comfortable? Right where you can claim no faults, right where you can play both sides, right where you can use neat words like "sheep"....I get it, its a cool safe space and you get to double your entertainment value.

Mind you, the Left is every bit as sneaky as the Right and the Left has its own humongous share of $hit-for-Brains types...

Nevertheless, at least they do a better job of scamming the Plebians than the Patricians do... :21:

I think what I'm getting from the super committed, super pro fence-sitters as I sift through the ambiguity is that a good, well trained fence-sitter won't dare allow themselves to be pried from the fence regardless of how batshit crazy one of the two parties may become? Am I getting warm iamwhatiseem

I think what I'm getting from the super committed, super pro fence-sitters as I sift through the ambiguity is that a good, well trained fence-sitter won't dare allow themselves to be pried from the fence regardless of how batshit crazy one of the two parties may become? Am I getting warm iamwhatiseem
Well you bring no surprises. You are just Trolling.
And you are also wrong.
As i have pointed out here repeatedly... the Democrat party has went full retard. They allowed the fringe to take over the party. At this point, there would be no way in hell I would vote Democrat for President

In Conservatopia, you're either Left Wing or Right Wing. There's no middle ground aka critical thinking.
:puhleeze:"Critical Thinking" has been redefined by the Left as "Think as instructed".

Here's a klown who types the term "critical thinking" and immediately follows it with a Composition Fallacy.

It's like they take words and put 'em into a blender up in here. :stir:
Do you not understand what critical thinking means? Look it up and then perhaps you will understand my post.
:rofl:

OMG FUCKING clueless.

Who is "the Left"? Hm? What are their names? Where do they meet and vote on what they "redefine"? Hm? Where is it published? When you get done with that, who is "the Right"? What are their names? Etc etc etc

This is sailing right over your head, isn't it.

Think about it.

Extract heads from anus, think clearly for a few seconds and read the question in the OP again.

Yeah I did that already, first post. That too sailed over your head. Literally, since you just quoted it while not bothering to read it.

If you didn't believe in this bullshit binary world of "right and left" ---- then you would have no "fence", would you.

Think about it. Don't strain yourself.

The Mexicrat Party with all their anti America / Americans shenanigans or Republicans because ‘Trump is mean to America’s filth’ and ‘Trump speaks too candidly’?

Remember, the Mexicrats shut down the government because Trump wouldn’t concede to illegal aliens.
Remember, Mexicrats have worked their asses off to improve the lives of illegal aliens while doing almost nothing favorable for REAL Americans.
Remember, Mexicrats have worked tirelessly against the will of the people and in favor of illegals.
Remember, Mexicrats have been relentless in trying to overturn an American election.
Remember, Mexicrats sided with those whom fabricated lies in an attempt to block a Justices appointment.

Your thoughts?

fence-sitter
[ fens-sit-er ]
noun
Actually the true Mexican supporters are republicans because we house thousands of them thanks to Trump’s border policies. What a guy.

Your thoughts?

fence-sitter
[ fens-sit-er ]
noun
Actually the true Mexican supporters are republicans because we house thousands of them thanks to Trump’s border policies. What a guy.

We "house" lots of wetbacks...that's what we do with criminals...you didn't know that?
What else can I teach you?

Do fence sitters bother anyone? Most people don't care

They make a great conversation piece....I'm fascinated by fence-sitters.
Listening to them bitch about politics as they vote for Mickey Mouse come election time is pure entertainment.

Your thoughts?

fence-sitter
[ fens-sit-er ]
noun

We "house" lots of wetbacks...that's what we do with criminals...you didn't know that?
What else can I teach you?
Actually we just house migrant kids you dumbass lol. Kids who were just following their parents. The adults get deported. Not only is it entirely cruel, but it is completely pointless. I mean I know you don’t care about these kids because you are a degenerate piece of shit, but apparently you are too dumb to explain why we should be doing it.

I agree. Political affairs are more entertaining than anything else. Those who vote for a major party are fascinating. They give me a chuckle.

Your thoughts?

fence-sitter
[ fens-sit-er ]
noun

In the 2018 midterm election, Democrats gained 2.5 million more votes than they did in the previous midterm election.
Republicans gained 1.1 million more votes.

That's a total of about 3.6 additional votes. 70% of them went to the Democrats.

Your thoughts?

fence-sitter
[ fens-sit-er ]
noun

In the 2018 midterm election, Democrats gained 2.5 million more votes than they did in the previous midterm election.
Republicans gained 1.1 million more votes.

That's a total of about 3.6 additional votes. 70% of them went to the Democrats.

Yep, that must have been way back when Democrats had a shred of credibility.

New Topics

Forum List

Back