Who are the "Yellow people" ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

And do they have a problem with being described as such ? It seems a rather sweeping generalisation from one of Americas leading racists.

And do they have a problem with being described as such ? It seems a rather sweeping generalisation from one of Americas leading racists.
Hey stupid!!.What about when we say Brown, Black, and White man

Tammy why do the Yurapeeins on this board seem to be light years away in brains than you

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a real Renaissance woman

She supports Yellow People, Negroes and Beaners
She just doesn’t like Gays or Muslims

Nobody is perfect

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
I've never listened to this woman speak and wouldn't even know she was in government if it weren't for all the hyperventilating panty-buncher Liberals on this board who hate her.
Me either...lolololol

Sounds like a dumb ass, but if it makes these psychos more psychotic, I luv her...lolol

I think we all know...just like we all know who the black people are, who the brown people are, who the red people are (they used to be yellow if you don't know), who the white people are. Stop insulting everyone else's intelligence with your goofy hate america smear attempts.

She is another Biden, claims to like minorities yet says really dumb disparaging things about them. Not sure if they are racist or dumb?

Why don't you try cleaning up your country's racism before opening your hypocritical mouth?

Taint is feigning ignorance. I mean, sure, as a general rule he IS ignorant. But this time, it’s all pretend. Obviously even our Brit buddy knows that “yellow people” is a sweeping term to meant to encompass Asians and certain Pacific Island people. it’s based on a rough approximation of skin color.

It is like calling us melanin-challenged folks “white” or calling the darker skinned people from Africa “black” or the Native American peoples “red.”

Yeah yeah. taint is pretending to be above all such things. He will pretend he was making some larger “point.” Naturally, that’s bullshit.

Supposedly there are five major races in the world...Black, White, Yellow, Red and Brown. I remember there was a flap about calling people from that part of the world Orientals some years ago. So I either went to using Asian or yellow because other races had colors identified to them. Whites were called Caucasians officially decades ago and for proper identification.

America is the most racially and culturally diverse nation on earth.
Get over it.
Britain ha!! You are about as diverse as a bowl of plain white rice.

Take your slander and fake outrage and shove it. She said black, white, brown, and yellow. It is used for Asian people. It is no more a slur then white, black, or brown. Intentions matter also and she clearly did not mean it that way.

The huge amount of slander against this brave woman is getting old.

Forum List

Back