Who are the "Yellow people" ?

And do they have a problem with being described as such ? It seems a rather sweeping generalisation from one of Americas leading racists.
I get as a foreigner you might not of heard of Bruce Springsteen…in his famous song “Born in the USA” he uses the term as well…it was a term used to describe asians

It’s outdated…like using negro to describe an african american…but not quite as offensive

I get as a foreigner you might not of heard of Bruce Springsteen…in his famous song “Born in the USA” he uses the term as well…it was a term used to describe asians

It’s outdated…like using negro to describe an african american…but not quite as offensive

Springsteen used it as a term to describe what soldiers were told during Vietnam

And do they have a problem with being described as such ? It seems a rather sweeping generalisation from one of Americas leading racists.

From the "you ain't black!" Party

Priceless!

It’s part of our history
So is this comment from Biden, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."
So Obama was the first articulate black man according to Biden.

Then there is this comment, "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Then he tells us that Latinos are afraid to get vaccinated for “fear they will get vaccinated and deported.”

Stereotyping again?

May of 2020, Biden is on air at a radio stations and tells the mainly black audience, if you vote for Trump, you ain't black!

Again, how demeaning and imagine had Trump said that you wing nuts would go wild over it, wouldn't you?

August 2020, Biden in front of Black and Hispanic journalist, Biden utters this comment, “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Seriously, you want us to believe he isn't racist? Seriously?

He considered Byrd the former KKK member his mentor. WTF?

He was against busing because is could cause his children to, “grow up in a racial jungle.”

All of it is history.

Imagine any Republican saying anything close to his comments and they would be scorned just as they are doing to Greene in this thread.

Spare us all of your stupid excuses how Joe Biden isn't a racist and apply the same standard you apply to Republicans to Democrats.

Last edited:

Who are the "Yellow people" ?​

Everyone knows who the yellow race are, limey, they are the ASIANS; like everything else, it is simply a slang generalization with no harm intended, so you and George Takei who don't like the phrase, can go get stuffed in your attempts to malign Marjorie Greene. In your case, you just might need a good bath and scrubbing to clean all of the piss off you from all your water sports.

Springsteen used it as a term to describe what soldiers were told during Vietnam
African American...Black people. Elon Musk...African. He is a African American. We mix up words and intertwine and add thousands of tentacles with thousands of arteries and veins to each of them and there is no way we can satisfy everyone with that. Only percentages that increase/decrease to degree. I know this. Musk is a visionary and Trevor Noah is a terrible comedy shill parasite of the Village. Both form the same region. I know who ends up being death.

It’s part of our history
The key word there is history.
As well as not to grossly overstate it as the apologist love to do.
America is not even in the top 10 nations that used slaves.
Our slave history is short and small in comparison to others. Short is obvious, we are a young country. But tiny compared to Arab and Asian slave history.

Orientals you moron. Leftists seem to have no trouble referring to brown and black people as such.

You just want something else to whine about

The key word there is history.
As well as not to grossly overstate it as the apologist love to do.
America is not even in the top 10 nations that used slaves.
Our slave history is short and small in comparison to others. Short is obvious, we are a young country. But tiny compared to Arab and Asian slave history.
Yep. We only had slavery about 70 years as a nation.

Yep. We only had slavery about 70 years as a nation.
And we are the first nation that totally abolished it.
Sure European countries dating back to the 1500s "abolished" slavery on paper.
America was the first to abolish it and actually stopped doing it.
Britain stopped slavery 18 years before America, but continued to use and profit from off shore slavery for many years as did other European nations.

The pack of Democrats knuckling under to Biden

And we are the first nation that totally abolished it.
Sure European countries dating back to the 1500s "abolished" slavery on paper.
America was the first to abolish it and actually stopped doing it.
Britain stopped slavery 18 years before America, but continued to use and profit from off shore slavery for many years as did other European nations.
600,000 mostly white people died for their freedom but nobody on the left wants to acknowledge all the good we have done on this planet

hangover-1.jpg

What would the left do without Media Matters? It's only a slur if you turn it into a slur and lefties are experts in trolling for racial insults.

Funny, you ignore you Brits and your racism, you never mention Democrats racism and only focus on Republicans, why is that?

Biden made these comments, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Biden said that Latinos are afraid to get vaccinated for “fear they will get vaccinated and deported.”

May of 2020, Biden is on air at a radio station and tells the mainly black audience, if you vote for Trump, you ain't black!

August 2020, in front of Hispanic and black journalists, “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

He considered Byrd the former KKK member his mentor. WTF?

Biden was against busing and didn’t want his kids to “grow up in a racial jungle”?

Yet, you are silent, a Republican could say the same and you start a thread. pretty much makes you a fake, a phony, a hypocrite, dishonest and a racist and are only outraged when it fits your agenda.

Forum List

Back