Zone1 Who are Jesus' disciples?

The only "True Disciples" of Christ are those who walk in the light. John 12:36 tells us that Jesus is "the light" and we are to become "sons of lights". (1 John 1:7) informs us that we are to "walk in the light". What is the Light? Jesus tells us that He is "TRUTH" (John 14:6) and (3 John 3) tells us we are to "walk in truth". We are to "walk in His commandments" (2 John 4), If we love Jesus we will follow His commandments (John 14:15)

It's not complicated, Jesus teaches in crystal clarity with no ambiguity, His mission statement in coming to earth was to PRESENT TRUTH that comes from Heaven as the only method for mankind to find eternal salvation, "For this purpose was I born and for this purpose I have come into the world...to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to My voice." -- John 18:37.

"I am the way, and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through Me." -- John 14:6

Conclusion: Those who walk in the light of the truth are the disciples of Christ.
John 20:17--he couldn't be any clearer.

no, so answer my post about the true God served by Israel.
Scripture says "All things are possible with God". There isn't anything God can't do. You just proved once again you don't believe the Bible.

Jesus is the God served by Israel.

Scripture says "All things are possible with God". There isn't anything God can't do. You just proved once again you don't believe the Bible.

Jesus is the God served by Israel.
Stop being a deceiver--Israel knew 100% The Messiah has a God just like we do-Psalm 45:7--They served a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) = 100% fact of life. To this very day serve a single being God.

Stop being a deceiver--Israel knew 100% The Messiah has a God just like we do-Psalm 45:7--They served a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) = 100% fact of life. To this very day serve a single being God.
There is one God, three persons. Even one of your governing body said it was Jesus speaking to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. You're not aware of this, are you. Here's one of your governing body teaching. Now what do you do?

Last edited:
There is one God, three persons. Even one of your governing body said it was Jesus speaking to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. You're not aware of this, are you. Here's one of your governing body teaching. Now what do you do?

You live in darkness sir, very sad you refuse to listen to Jesus.

You live in darkness sir, very sad you refuse to listen to Jesus.
You don't know who Jesus is. Even your own governing body member admits Jesus was the one talking with Adam and Eve. Jesus is Jehovah. Read the part in Genesis where three men visit Abraham and Abraham calls them Jehovah. Explain that to me.

The only "True Disciples" of Christ are those who walk in the light. John 12:36 tells us that Jesus is "the light" and we are to become "sons of lights". (1 John 1:7) informs us that we are to "walk in the light". What is the Light? Jesus tells us that He is "TRUTH" (John 14:6) and (3 John 3) tells us we are to "walk in truth". We are to "walk in His commandments" (2 John 4), If we love Jesus we will follow His commandments (John 14:15)

It's not complicated, Jesus teaches in crystal clarity with no ambiguity, His mission statement in coming to earth was to PRESENT TRUTH that comes from Heaven as the only method for mankind to find eternal salvation, "For this purpose was I born and for this purpose I have come into the world...to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to My voice." -- John 18:37.

"I am the way, and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through Me." -- John 14:6

Conclusion: Those who walk in the light of the truth are the disciples of Christ.

that can not be anyone that puts a false messiah before their own journey to accomplish the goals set by the heavens when those on planet earth chose for their own destiny than servitude and blind obedience.

- including false religions and their 10000 page documents of forgeries and fallacies.

You don't know who Jesus is. Even your own governing body member admits Jesus was the one talking with Adam and Eve. Jesus is Jehovah. Read the part in Genesis where three men visit Abraham and Abraham calls them Jehovah. Explain that to me.
I believe Jesus-John 20:17--He stressed it 4 x in a single paragraph,( Rev 3:12) yet you outright refuse to believe him.

I believe Jesus-John 20:17--He stressed it 4 x in a single paragraph,( Rev 3:12) yet you outright refuse to believe him.
I believe Jesus. When I see Scripture I see God as the God of Scripture. You see the God of the Watchtower. That's why you're confused. You're blind. You're a Pharisee like Paul was before he had his eyes opened by Jesus.

John 20:17--he couldn't be any clearer.
Just like there is no authority to limit the Omnipotent nature of God....by the JW false doctrine of pigeonholing God with a Name that comes from ignorance of the German Language .............. Jehovah, where the V sounds and W sounds are mistranslated. Your entire cult is based upon a lie and was not created on Earth until 1881........unlike the one and only TRUE church that was created in the 1st century.

Fyi: Jesus was given a kingdom and ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and on earth by the Father (Matthew 28:18).......Jesus was made both Lord and Christ of David's throne in the 1st century.....king of the Kingdom of God...........Jesus now sets on His Throne in Heaven at the right hand of the Father on David's throne......ruler over Spiritual Israel. (Acts 2:1-41)

Truth that you are ignoring by cherry picking a single passage away from the entire truth provided by considering all the scriptures, scriptures that never contradict as "all scripture is inspired of God, (God would not contradict Himself) and is profitable for Doctrine, Correction, for reproof, Teaching/instruction that the "man of God"....i.e, your true disciples, that he may be COMPLETE, THOROUGHLY EQUIPPED FOR EVERY GOOD WORK." -- 2 Tim. 3:16-17 Do you believe the scriptures?

From the same Gospel account of "John" that you just referenced......the WHOLE TRUTH not a partial truth. A partial truth can become a WHOLE lie when the scriptures are taken away from the WHOLE content. The majority of these truth's come from the Gospel of John that you CHERRY PICKED in an attempt to make the text contradict itself.........all from the same book, the same author.

Jesus inspired ALL TRUTH though the Helper, commissioned by Him.....the Spirit of Truth as promised to His Apostles in the 1st century,...a promise to teach/instruct the truth through the Spirit of Truth that the World could not receive...after His ascension into Heaven (John 14: 16-26). Jesus promised the Holy Spirit of Truth would reveal truth as He was instructed by Jesus from Heaven, "But when the Spirit of Truth comes He will guide you (the Apostles Jesus was addressing in context); He will guide you into TRUTH, but He will not speak by His own.....but what He hears (from Jesus inferred)........." -- John 16:13-14.

You LIE when you declare that Jesus is not equal to God as declared in scripture, (Phil. 2:6). You LIE when you claim that Jesus did not exist before the worlds were formed, you claim that Jesus was CREATED and had no part in the Creation of all things. "He (Jesus is the subject matter) was in the world, and the world was made by Him (Jesus) and the world knew Him not (John 1:10)" "For by Him (Jesus) were all things created, THAT ARE IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH......visible and invisible (Spirit.....such as angels........and Flesh, such as mankind)..........(Col. 1:16)

Last edited:
I believe Jesus. When I see Scripture I see God as the God of Scripture. You see the God of the Watchtower. That's why you're confused. You're blind. You're a Pharisee like Paul was before he had his eyes opened by Jesus.
Well then when Jehovah makes his words come true found in Ezekial 20x--They will have to know i am YHWH(Jehovah) you will wish you listened.

Just like there is no authority to limit the Omnipotent nature of God....by the JW false doctrine of pigeonholing God with a Name that comes from ignorance of the German Language .............. Jehovah, where the V sounds and W sounds are mistranslated. Your entire cult is based upon a lie and was not created on Earth until 1881........unlike the one and only TRUE church that was created in the 1st century.

Fyi: Jesus was given a kingdom and ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and on earth by the Father (Matthew 28:18).......Jesus was made both Lord and Christ of David's throne in the 1st century.....king of the Kingdom of God...........Jesus now sets on His Throne in Heaven at the right hand of the Father on David's throne......ruler over Spiritual Israel. (Acts 2:1-41)

Truth that you are ignoring by cherry picking a single passage away from the entire truth provided by considering all the scriptures, scriptures that never contradict as "all scripture is inspired of God, (God would not contradict Himself) and is profitable for Doctrine, Correction, for reproof, Teaching/instruction that the "man of God"....i.e, your true disciples, that he may be COMPLETE, THOROUGHLY EQUIPPED FOR EVERY GOOD WORK." -- 2 Tim. 3:16-17 Do you believe the scriptures?

From the same Gospel account of "John" that you just referenced......the WHOLE TRUTH not a partial truth. A partial truth can become a WHOLE lie when the scriptures are taken away from the WHOLE content. The majority of these truth's come from the Gospel of John that you CHERRY PICKED in an attempt to make the text contradict itself.........all from the same book, the same author.

Jesus inspired ALL TRUTH though the Helper, commissioned by Him.....the Spirit of Truth as promised to His Apostles in the 1st century,...a promise to teach/instruct the truth through the Spirit of Truth that the World could not receive...after His ascension into Heaven (John 14: 16-26). Jesus promised the Holy Spirit of Truth would reveal truth as He was instructed by Jesus from Heaven, "But when the Spirit of Truth comes He will guide you (the Apostles Jesus was addressing in context); He will guide you into TRUTH, but He will not speak by His own.....but what He hears (from Jesus inferred)........." -- John 16:13-14.

You LIE when you declare that Jesus is not equal to God as declared in scripture, (Phil. 2:6). You LIE when you claim that Jesus did not exist before the worlds were formed, you claim that Jesus was CREATED and had no part in the Creation of all things. "He (Jesus is the subject matter) was in the world, and the world was made by Him (Jesus) and the world knew Him not (John 1:10)" "For by Him (Jesus) were all things created, THAT ARE IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH......visible and invisible (Spirit.....such as angels........and Flesh, such as mankind)..........(Col. 1:16)
Jesus' religion was murdered along with him, apostles and followers-The great apostasy=The son of destruction( 2 Thess 2:3) popped up, then branched into 40,000 of them= A house divided will not stand.
If Jesus were equal to God, then how come he doesn't know the day or hour? How come only the Fathers will gets done? How come Jesus only pointed the true followers just to the Father? John 4:22-24- How come Jesus had to be appointed king when YHWH was already king? And why does he have to hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself( 1 Cor 15:24-28)

Well then when Jehovah makes his words come true found in Ezekial 20x--They will have to know i am YHWH(Jehovah) you will wish you listened.
Of course. Typical Watchtower slave when you run out of talking points.

Jesus' religion was murdered along with him, apostles and followers-The great apostasy=The son of destruction( 2 Thess 2:3) popped up, then branched into 40,000 of them= A house divided will not stand.
If Jesus were equal to God, then how come he doesn't know the day or hour? How come only the Fathers will gets done? How come Jesus only pointed the true followers just to the Father? John 4:22-24- How come Jesus had to be appointed king when YHWH was already king? And why does he have to hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself( 1 Cor 15:24-28)
Again you are LYING and proving that you are not worthy to be called a CHRISTIAN as you do not worship in Spirit and Truth.........Truth comes from the Word of God, a Truth that you are to be "sanctified in" -- John 17:17.

Why the instruction for following the Father's will? Simple and explained, God consists of 3 distinct Spiritual individuals, The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.......each with their own mission but working as "ONE"....its called THE GODHEAD, and presented with no ambiguity what soever in three places in scriptures (Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20 and Col. 3:29.) Jesus surrendered His deity at birth when He became the Son of Man (Phil. 2:6-10). Jesus the "man" preformed no miraculous acts until after He was baptized by John the Baptist......then the Holy Spirit fell upon Jesus the man in the form of a Dove. Jesus miraculous ministry lasted but 3 years.

What? Are all 3 passages of scripture to be ignored that confirms the O.T. passage concerning God as consisting of 3 separate but equal personalities, such as defining God as "ONE OF US" in Genesis 3:22. You are presenting, in the hope of achieving a "Got Ya" moment.....when the scriptures explain why Jesus was subject to the Father's will. But you must ignore the entirety of the scriptures in order to do as much.

Jesus surrendered His Deity at birth and became the Son of Man (Adam) in order to walk the same path as all men must do (yet without sin, being tempted in all ways ). Jesus walked His entire life void of sin in order to fulfill the requirements of the OLD LAW and usher in the N.T. covenant of Jesus Christ....by becoming the Lamb of God that was sacrificed to take the sins of the world upon Himself (2 Cor. 5:21).......this does not take away with the Scriptural fact that Jesus was to reign as KING of the KINGDOM OF GOD until Death is defeated and Hades (the spiritual realm of the Dead where all dead men go to await the finial judgment of God -- Luke 16) .....when Hades surrenders its Dead (Rev. 20:13)....then and only then will the Kingdom be "returned" (an obvious phrase which indicates that the Father had surrendered His authority (just as explained in Matthew 28:18-20) until death was defeated, i.e., and all the enemies of Christ (such as your false antichrist cult) are placed under His Feet (1 Cor. 15:26)

Read the passage in (Eph. 5:21) which explains that ALL CHRISTIANS are subject to one another.........yet that does not mean that any Christian is superior to another Christian as all are members "Of a Royal Priesthood (1 Peter 2:9), with Jesus replacing the tribe of Levites (whose doctrine was nailed to the cross of Jesus -- Col. 2:14) as the Head Priest.......all Christians are a nation of priests and equal to one another (Rev. 1:6) and Jesus' Kingdom (Matt. 16) will reign until Death is defeated.

The "First born".....is the FIRST BORN of men that DEFEATED DEATH........not the first born of the Father, who clearly states the He had only 1 begotten, Christ Jesus. (John 3:16, Matthew 17:5). If one is to worship in Spirit and Truth one must follow the authorized doctrine of being Baptized in the Name of the Godhead, just as declared by Jesus, "Go therefore and teach ALL NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19) with a following message to OBSERVE ALL THINGS AS COMMANDED BY Jesus.......who had been given ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and on earth. (Matthew 28:20).........A command that you are refusing to obey.

Perhaps this is why Jesus declared only those who hears HIS TRUTH are true disciples of Christ. ".......everyone that is of the TRUTH, hears My voice." -- John 18:37............clearly you not Hearing Jesus' voice of truth. You demand a new truth, a different Gospel......that invokes a curse from God (Gal. 1:8-9)

LMAO :popcorn: .......first you charge someone of not believing in the Bible........then in the next breath you present passages of scripture that you claim are false because it does not agree with your "cults" doctrine....charging they are UNTRUTHS

Last edited:
Again you are LYING and proving that you are not worthy to be called a CHRISTIAN as you do not worship in Spirit and Truth.........Truth comes from the Word of God, a Truth that you are to be "sanctified in" -- John 17:17.

Why the instruction for following the Father's will? Simple and explained, God consists of 3 distinct Spiritual individuals, The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.......each with their own mission but working as "ONE"....its called THE GODHEAD, and presented with no ambiguity what soever in three places in scriptures (Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20 and Col. 3:29.) Jesus surrendered His deity at birth when He became the Son of Man (Phil. 2:6-10).

What? Are all 3 passages of scripture to be ignored that confirms the O.T. passage concerning God as consisting of 3 separate but equal personalities, such as defining God as "ONE OF US" in Genesis 3:22. You are presenting, in the hope of achieving a "Got Ya" moment.....when the scriptures explain why Jesus was subject to the Father's will. But you must ignore the entirety of the scriptures in order to do as much.

Jesus surrendered His Deity at birth and became the Son of Man (Adam) in order to walk the same path as all men must do (yet without sin, being tempted in all ways ). Jesus walked His entire life void of sin in order to fulfill the requirements of the OLD LAW and usher in the N.T. covenant of Jesus Christ....by becoming the Lamb of God that was sacrificed to take the sins of the world upon Himself (2 Cor. 5:21).......this does not take away with the Scriptural fact that Jesus was to reign as KING of the KINGDOM OF GOD until Death is defeated and Hades (the spiritual realm of the Dead where all dead men go to await the finial judgment of God -- Luke 16) .....when Hades surrenders its Dead (Rev. 20:13)....then and only then will the Kingdom be "returned" (an obvious phrase which indicates that the Father had surrendered His authority (just as explained in Matthew 28:18-20) until death was defeated, i.e., and all the enemies of Christ (such as your false antichrist cult) are placed under His Feet (1 Cor. 15:26)

Read passage in (Eph. 5:21) which explains that ALL CHRISTIANS are subject to one another.........yet that does not mean that any Christian is superior to another Christian as all are members "Of a Royal Priesthood (1 Peter 2:9), with Jesus replacing the tribe of Levites (whose doctrine was nailed to the cross of Jesus -- Col. 2:14) as the Head Priest.......all Christians are a nation of priests and equal to one another (Rev. 1:6) and Jesus Kingdom will reign until Death is defeated.

The "First born".....is the FIRST BORN of men that DEFEATED DEATH........not the first born of the Father, who clearly states the He had only 1 begotten, Christ Jesus. (John 3:16, Matthew 17:5). If one is to worship in Spirit and Truth one must follow the authorized doctrine of being Baptized in the Name of the Godhead, just as declared by Jesus, "Go therefore and teach ALL NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19) with a following message to OBSERVE ALL THINGS AS COMMANDED BY Jesus.......who had been given ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and on earth. (Matthew 28:20).........A command that you are refusing to obey.

Perhaps this why Jesus declared only those who hears HIS TRUTH are true disciples of Christ. ".......everyone that is of the TRUTH, hears My voice." -- John 18:37............clearly you not Hearing Jesus' voice of truth. You demand a new truth, a different Gospel......that invokes a curse from God (Gal. 1:8-9)

LMAO :popcorn: .......first you charge someone of not believing in the Bible........then in the next breath you present passages of scripture that you claim are false because it does not agree with your "cults" doctrine....charging they are UNTRUTHS

Perhaps this is why Jesus declared, "
JWs are very confused people. They claim to believe the Bible, but don't believe the Bible. They are Watchtower parrots. Very sad.

JWs are very confused people. They claim to believe the Bible, but don't believe the Bible. They are Watchtower parrots. Very sad.
I wonder if any of the JWs follow the will of their fathers? If the Father is God........what then must His offspring be other than GOD? A tree, a dog, a cat? They can't seem to wrap their minds around logic and reason. :huh1:

I wonder if any of the JWs follow the will of their fathers? If the Father is God........what then must His offspring be other than GOD? A tree, a dog, a cat? They can't seem to wrap their minds around logic and reason. :huh1:
The Bible even says Jesus is God, was never an angel, and is worshipped by angels, but they are taught Jesus was Michael the Archangel. Crazy.

Why the instruction for following the Father's will? Simple and explained, God consists of 3 distinct Spiritual individuals, The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.......each with their own mission but working as "ONE"....its called THE GODHEAD, and presented with no ambiguity what soever in three places in scriptures (Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20 and Col. 3:29.) Jesus surrendered His deity at birth when He became the Son of Man (Phil. 2:6-10). Jesus the "man" preformed no miraculous acts until after He was baptized by John the Baptist......then the Holy Spirit fell upon Jesus the man in the form of a Dove. Jesus miraculous ministry lasted but 3 years.

Read the passage in (Eph. 5:21) which explains that ALL CHRISTIANS are subject to one another.........yet that does not mean that any Christian is superior to another Christian as all are members "Of a Royal Priesthood (1 Peter 2:9), with Jesus replacing the tribe of Levites (whose doctrine was nailed to the cross of Jesus -- Col. 2:14) as the Head Priest.......all Christians are a nation of priests and equal to one another (Rev. 1:6) and Jesus' Kingdom (Matt. 16) will reign until Death is defeated.

Perhaps this is why Jesus declared only those who hears HIS TRUTH are true disciples of Christ. ".......everyone that is of the TRUTH, hears My voice." -- John 18:37............clearly you not Hearing Jesus' voice of truth. You demand a new truth, a different Gospel......that invokes a curse from God (Gal. 1:8-9)

I just showed you the scriptures that teach exactly what i posted-- can you understand english because every single teaching i posted is in your translation as well.

I just showed you the scriptures that teach exactly what i posted-- can you understand english because every single teaching i posted is in your translation as well.
You're very confused. You really should study the Bible instead of reading magazines published by heretics.

You "ignored" the very clear and unambiguous text that declares that Jesus was equal with God.......was present with the Father before the worlds were created, with all things, visible and invisible (flesh and spirit) created through Jesus. You ignore the scriptures where the Father declared that He gave HIS ONLY begotten son to take on the sins of the world.

With those lies of omission, you are guilty of not hearing the truth spoken by Jesus Christ, not worshiping in Spirit and TRUTH, thus no one that follows your cult's false doctrine are actually disciples of Christ.....you are disciples of the original liar.....the father of lies (John 8:44).......you accuse the Christ of not being the Son of God and thus equal to God just as the Jewish leaders charged Jesus falsely. You are at BEST teaching an Antichrist doctrine (1 John 2:18, 22, 4:3, 2 John 7).

What would Jesus declare about your doctrine? "You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do, He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him." Your cult is guilty of murdering the souls of all those you lead away from the Truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back