Zone1 Who are Jesus' disciples?

Abstain from blood--You cannot prove it doesn't include blood transfusions. The only facts in the bible is that God is against putting blood into ones body.
Catholics consume the blood-soaked body of Christ every Mass.

John 6:53-55

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.​

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

Quote from Carl Sagan: "Science (he is confusing applied science, which works with facts in evidence....and diluting it with his theoretical science and cosmology) is a WAY OF THINKING......AN ERROR CORRECTING PROCESS BY WHICH WE FIGURE WHAT IS TRUE AND WHAT IS NOT." -- Carl Sagan. He further concludes that it takes an "imagination" and "discipline" to understand theoretical science. https://en.wikipedia.org./wiki/The_Demon_Haunted_World
True. Sagan's 'way of thinking' means yielding to the 'hiss' of the 'snake'.

That's a good scripture, but not the answer to my question. Here's the correct answer from your own Bible. Acts 4:10-12.

10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·reneʹ,+ whom you executed on a stake+ but whom God raised up from the dead,+ by means of him this man stands here healthy in front of you. 11 This is ‘the stone that was treated by you builders as of no account that has become the chief cornerstone.’*+ 12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name+ under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”+
Yes and that salvation means-learning and applying all that he taught. And he taught--Only those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom.

Catholics consume the blood-soaked body of Christ every Mass.

John 6:53-55​

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.​

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
They drink wine, and do it in error-Luke 22:30 is 100% clear--that covenant was made to those who will sit on thrones= The little flock( Luke 12:32) Not to the great crowd of other sheep who are not of that fold. Rev 7:9, John 10:16)-- The little flock=the anointed=the bride of Christ=144,000

Yes and that salvation means-learning and applying all that he taught. And he taught--Only those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom.
Wrong. From your own Bible, the words of Jesus, John 6. "For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who recognizes the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life,+ and I will resurrect+ him on the last day.”

Your own Bible says to have faith in Jesus and that Jesus will resurrect us on the last day. Nothing in there about learning anything, just faith in Jesus. From your own Bible.

Wrong. From your own Bible, the words of Jesus, John 6. "For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who recognizes the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life,+ and I will resurrect+ him on the last day.”

Your own Bible says to have faith in Jesus and that Jesus will resurrect us on the last day. Nothing in there about learning anything, just faith in Jesus. From your own Bible.
The real Jesus. The one who has a God just like us-his Father-John 20:17-- God does not have a God.

The real Jesus. The one who has a God just like us-his Father-John 20:17-- God does not have a God.
Wrong. Jesus Christ is God in human flesh. You don't know who Jesus is. Jesus is human AND God. His Father is God and His mother is human.

Faith can die without the deeds of faith (James).

i believe Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--as did his real teachers--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3,17, 1 Cor 15:24-28--1 Peter 1:3--Why won't you believe him?
I do believe Scripture. Why don't you believe this.
Revelation 22:12-13
12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

I do believe Scripture. Why don't you believe this.
Revelation 22:12-13
12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
I see no name of who it speaks of so you just assume---and are wrong.

I see no name of who it speaks of so you just assume---and are wrong.
If you don't know who is speaking in that Scripture then you don't belong here discussing the topic or else you're a liar.

If you don't know who is speaking in that Scripture then you don't belong here discussing the topic or else you're a liar.
I know Jehovah is the alpha and omega. Jesus hands the kingdom back to his God and Father( 1 Cor 15:24-28) i believe at the end of Rev 20 when all things are back to perfection as was Gods will for all of it to begin with. Rev 21 begins speaking about the new heaven and new earth=perfection under Gods kingdom rule, no more satan influences. Only the righteous remain.

I know Jehovah is the alpha and omega. Jesus hands the kingdom back to his God and Father( 1 Cor 15:24-28) i believe at the end of Rev 20 when all things are back to perfection as was Gods will for all of it to begin with. Rev 21 begins speaking about the new heaven and new earth=perfection under Gods kingdom rule, no more satan influences. Only the righteous remain.
As clear as can be, Jesus is the one speaking. Once again you prove you don't believe your own Bible.

Forum List

Back