Zone1 Who are Jesus' disciples?

Then how is it i prove everything i say out of the bible if we are wrong?
You haven't proven anything except you're deceived and blind. You don't even know who Jesus is. Your Bible is a fraud and you're taught by false prophets.

Jesus has nothing to do with religion. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life". He never said "I am religion".
The definition of religion:
a particular system of faith and worship.

So yes, He Instituted a RELIGION

Yet your group follows the Catholic day of rest and not GODS Sabbath. I can list more, but that is the most fundamental TEST command

It was not until the Council of Laodicea, in the 4th century AD, that the non-observance of the Sabbath was officially approved and replaced with Sunday, following Emperor Constantine's Blue Laws in 321 AD.
We arent under Mosaic Laws. We are under the new covenant-Love.

You haven't proven anything except you're deceived and blind. You don't even know who Jesus is. Your Bible is a fraud and you're taught by false prophets.
You will find out different when this day comes--They will have to know-I am YHWH(Jehovah)

We arent under Mosaic Laws. We are under the new covenant-Love.
So why are you part of such a legalistic hateful organization? Your shunning policy and forbidding blood transfusions is evil. You don't walk the talk.

You will find out different when this day comes--They will have to know-I am YHWH(Jehovah)
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Your organization has you scared to death. You're afraid to look at anything that might reveal the truth about your organization. That should be a red flag that they have something to hide.

So why are you part of such a legalistic hateful organization? Your shunning policy and forbidding blood transfusions is evil. You don't walk the talk.
Gods word clearly shows God does not want one to put blood in their body. God says do not even eat a meal with one called brother( baptized)if they become unrepentant--That includes family-- You should study the bible then discuss matters of truth.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Your organization has you scared to death. You're afraid to look at anything that might reveal the truth about your organization. That should be a red flag that they have something to hide.
I looked at it all. I dont have anything to hide. Neither do they, its all out in the open, otherwise how would you possibly know?

He doesn't have to. "Religion" has a definition. I just gave it to you.

Christianity is a religion.
And people gather as a congregation in a religion. Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in revelation. Acts 24:5--mentions--the sect( religion) of the Nazarene. B.S. lives up to his name.

Gods word clearly shows God does not want one to put blood in their body. God says do not even eat a meal with one called brother( baptized)if they become unrepentant--That includes family-- You should study the bible then discuss matters of truth.
There's no such Scripture where God says you can't take blood to save your life. You're being lied to.

I looked at it all. I dont have anything to hide. Neither do they, its all out in the open, otherwise how would you possibly know?
Now you're lying again. It's out in the open now because of the internet. The Watchtower can't hide the truth like they used to. Why do you think people leave? It's because they discover the truth and realize they've been lied to. You better read this so you find out that some JWs are allowed to receive blood. You didn't know about this, did you.

Last edited:
There's no such Scripture where God says you can't take blood to save your life. You're being lied to.
Abstain from blood--You cannot prove it doesn't include blood transfusions. The only facts in the bible is that God is against putting blood into ones body.

At Matthew 28:19-20-- We find The ones who take the lead in the real congregation that Jesus is the head of, Teach the flock to observe all things( every single teaching) i have commanded you. Those are the real disciples that follow Jesus.
Since every teaching is involved, a real disciple taught by the ones who take the lead in the religion that has Jesus, knows this teaching by heart already.
Matt 6:33- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added.(sustenance, covering, spirituality)Matt 6)-- Since Jesus said-FIRST--that means its a super important teaching. Its super important that one does this daily in their lives to be real disciples of Jesus.
ALL can look at what they are taught to see if Jesus is really with them or not. If one is not taught that super important truth as i have shown, they are not being taught ibn a religion that has Jesus.
Are you being taught that super important truth, and every single teaching Jesus commanded?

what jesus and those people died for, liberation theology, self determination is nowhere found in the desert religions - most particularly the c-bible.

Abstain from blood--You cannot prove it doesn't include blood transfusions. The only facts in the bible is that God is against putting blood into ones body.
No, God is not against blood transfusions. It's personal choice. The Watchtower allows blood transfusions. Aren't you aware of this?

Forum List

Back