Who are Jesus Christ enemy's ?

one of the most idiotic bits of christian commentary I have ever encountered. ^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Luke was a GREEK---never met Jesus and could not speak his language. The
SCRIBES??? for the record---at that time the chief priest was a ROMAN
APPOINTEE and despised. Jesus was speaking in the Temple? Where in the
Temple. Since when did the priests arrest people? ---well--maybe on the
authority of Rome----not in their position of priest. ----cite your moronic
source, wegen. OH GEE-----even "the scribes" are arresting people ---in the
world of wegen

thanks suradie----another bit of roman/christian sophistry. -----the idiot assertion---'mary, joseph and jesus went to EGYPT!!!! thus they MUST HAVE COMMUNICATED IN GREEK!!!
BULLSHIT----if them jews went to egypt ---then they did what jews have been doing for millennia in north africa-----they went to a jewish community----and spoke ARAMAIC which is nothing more than the mesopotamian languge of the day but HEBRAIFIED----like yiddish is hebraified german and iranian jews speak hebraified farsi and jews from spain STILL speak hebraified spanish ---LADINO. Hubby's community lived in "ARABIA" for 3 millennia but don't speak arabic

thanks suradie----another bit of roman/christian sophistry. -----the idiot assertion---'mary, joseph and jesus went to EGYPT!!!! thus they MUST HAVE COMMUNICATED IN GREEK!!!
BULLSHIT----if them jews went to egypt ---then they did what jews have been doing for millennia in north africa-----they went to a jewish community----and spoke ARAMAIC which is nothing more than the mesopotamian languge of the day but HEBRAIFIED----like yiddish is hebraified german and iranian jews speak hebraified farsi and jews from spain STILL speak hebraified spanish ---LADINO. Hubby's community lived in "ARABIA" for 3 millennia but don't speak arabic

Some of the Dead Sea scrolls are written in Greek. They date from 150 BC to about 70 AD and are written in Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic and Nabataean.

Last edited:
Some of the Dead Sea scrolls are written in Greek. They date from 150 BC to about 70 AD and are written in Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic and Nabataean.
Yes-----SO? That does not mean that Jesus and his family were literate in Greek or that
MOST of the jews of Alexandria, Egypt were. In
modern times there were jews in Poland who
were utterly clueless in Polish

Yes-----SO? That does not mean that Jesus and his family were literate in Greek or that
MOST of the jews of Alexandria, Egypt were. In
modern times there were jews in Poland who
were utterly clueless in Polish

For most of his ministry Jesus was around Galilee and the Greek Decapolis cities.

For most of his ministry Jesus was around Galilee and the Greek Decapolis cities.
So? still indicative of nothing. In NYC there are third generation poles who speak
only polish. I can walk to their enclaves

So? still indicative of nothing. In NYC there are third generation poles who speak
only polish. I can walk to their enclaves

The Dead Sea scrolls are written in Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic and Nabataean. The north was much more prosperous than Judea because of the Greeks.

The Dead Sea scrolls are written in Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic and Nabataean. The north was much more prosperous than Judea because of the Greeks.
Mostly hebrew-----and aramaic-----tiny bits of other languages----YOU CAN VISIT them on
exhibition and read them. Jesus lived in Judea---The Galil is a land mass of indeterminate borders

PS--I should add that the dead sea scrolls were not written in the Roman cities up north in the
Galil

Samuel Untermyer paid Scofield to write the Scofield Bible. He was the most prominent Zionist in the US and a huge fundraiser for the 6 million starving Jews of Europe.
there is no Scofield bible----Scofield wrote some commentary on the STANDARD NT kinda like YUSUF ALI stuck lots of commentary and sundry stuff in his VERSION of the koran. Does it bother you that some jew donated to starving jews in Europe? You share features with the nazi generated islamic propaganda promulgated in my childhood hometown------lots of preoccupation with
MONEY

there is no Scofield bible----Scofield wrote some commentary on the STANDARD NT kinda like YUSUF ALI stuck lots of commentary and sundry stuff in his VERSION of the koran. Does it bother you that some jew donated to starving jews in Europe? You share features with the nazi generated islamic propaganda promulgated in my childhood hometown------lots of preoccupation with
MONEY

you have again made a fool of yourself-----additional commentary is NOT A NEWLY WRITTEN BIBLE ----paid for by some JEWISH BANKER with evil intent. You are very influenced by islamo nazi propaganda

you have again made a fool of yourself-----additional commentary is NOT A NEWLY WRITTEN BIBLE ----paid for by some JEWISH BANKER with evil intent. You are very influenced by islamo nazi propaganda

The Scofield Bible changed Christianity.

The Scofield Bible changed Christianity.
oh-----how quaint-----does Jesus know?.
When did christianity "change" ? Did the
catholics in good standing Josef and Magda
Goebbels and Adolf Hitler KNOW?

for the record-----I am familiar with the OLD
christianity. I never encountered a "SCOFIELD
BIBLE"

It's well documented that Samuel Untermyer paid Scofield to write his Scofield Bible.

Forum List

Back