Whites attacked again in the LA Times by yet another Jew

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Will white Americans ever understand just how prevalent and deep the hatred for them is among Jews? How blood-thirsty so many are? How much so many of them thirst for our utter extinction? If you are white, and you don't understand this, you are either willfully blind due to cowardice, or as dumb as the cattle by which name the Jews refer to you.

The Trump administration is dreaming of a very, very, very white Christmas

Will white Americans ever understand just how prevalent and deep the hatred for them is among Jews? How blood-thirsty so many are? How much so many of them thirst for our utter extinction? If you are white, and you don't understand this, you are either willfully blind due to cowardice, or as dumb as the cattle by which name the Jews refer to you.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks! I needed a good belly laugh this morning!! :thup:

Nice rebuttal, dipshit.

Nice rebuttal, dipshit.
Someone needs their tampon changed....... :lol:

Nice rebuttal, dipshit.
Don’t come whining to me when your children are sex slaves for racist non-whites.

That is their future without the alternative right.

Nice rebuttal, dipshit.
Don’t come whining to me when your children are sex slaves for racist non-whites.

And the laughs just keep on coming!!!!! :rofl:

Nice rebuttal, dipshit.

You can’t take a hint from the blatant anti-white racism in the mainstream media, can you?

Nice rebuttal, dipshit.

You can’t take a hint from the blatant anti-white racism in the mainstream media, can you?

Spare me your paranoid fantasies.

• Banned
Nice rebuttal, dipshit.

This is the most substantive thing I've ever seen you post. And it's still chaff. When I consider a creature such as you, I know how the houyhnhnms felt as they contemplated the yahoos. If there were ever a silver lining to genocide, it's that you will be a victim, too, and a coward's death is suffered a thousand times.

Always good to hear from a Trump voter.

Always good to hear from a Trump voter.
non-sequiter much, douche?

Whoever said Jews weren't white?

Enjoy the Christmas decorations:
935302669953937409-png__700.jpg

This is the most substantive thing I've ever seen you post. And it's still chaff. When I consider a creature such as you, I know how the houyhnhnms felt as they contemplated the yahoos. If there were ever a silver lining to genocide, it's that you will be a victim, too, and a coward's death is suffered a thousand times.
Sooooo, you felt compelled to not spare me your paranoid fantasies........ :rofl:

Nice rebuttal, dipshit.

Anti white racism? By whites.

Nice rebuttal, dipshit.

Yeah, classic psychosis, he's off his meds. :thup:

In my opinion, Jewish people (who are mostly Caucasian) do NOT "hate" Caucasians.

I think that many Jewish people simply do not like President Trump because they feel that he is not sensitive enough toward non-Caucasian people.

Jewish people had been treated very badly in Europe for centuries, so when they came to the United States, many of them felt morally obligated to advocate for the rights of other groups that they felt were also treated unfairly. So they became what we term "liberals."

And liberals include African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasians, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans. Those groups do NOT necessarily "hate" Caucasians. Some of them simply feel (rightly or wrongly) that they are not getting a fair shake.

Yeah, classic psychosis, he's off his meds. :thup:
The irony....

In my opinion, Jewish people (who are mostly Caucasian) do NOT "hate" Caucasians.

I think that many Jewish people simply do not like President Trump because they feel that he is not sensitive enough toward non-Caucasian people.

Jewish people had been treated very badly in Europe for centuries, so when they came to the United States, many of them felt morally obligated to advocate for the rights of other groups that they felt were also treated unfairly. So they became what we term "liberals."

And liberals include African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasians, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans. Those groups do NOT necessarily "hate" Caucasians. Some of them simply feel (rightly or wrongly) that they are not getting a fair shake.
None of those groups are “liberals”, they are fascists using the power and influence of the left in this country to oppress whites and give themselves ever more power.

Nice rebuttal, dipshit.

IM2-------jews are DEFINED as "colored" and and at the very least----
economically UPPER MIDDLE CLASS------mostly obscenely wealthy
by---------segments of the society and their leaders

Forum List

Back