Korean American Gender over Racial

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
I wonder who would agree that Korean American Gender issues are hand-in-hand with racial issues. Many Korean Americans have their historical experience outside the USA, which makes it neither less-than or irrelevant. I wonder who finds at least as a touchstone, the several and numerous exploitations as Koreans see it as well, of Korean or Korean American women, as pervasively surface level. Korean American women could have a high expectation of exploitive or tricking behavior, and self defense. I would cite from first historical Korean perspective on women but mostly into the Japanese occupation Comfort Women scandal, the Park Chung Hee administration's transference into US Army Base prostitution, and Koreans using the same word as to confuse the two. Also undoubtedly to a degree, the high acceptance and transferring One Way of Korean Women in American marriages, I hear referred War Brides ,even not in the active war period. Anyone , because they are a Korean Woman, find a distinct bias against male delegations or foreign delegation.

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

• Banned
Chris Rock's totally right, its like, your mammy can come serve Me some pie, awesome.

Forum List

Back