White Replacement Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are attempting to hijack my thread. If you want to discuss Affirmative Action, please go start a thread on that subject. There was nothing in my OP that referred to Affirmative Action. And Affirmative Action has nothing to do with White Replacement Theory.
Thank you.
It has EVERYTHING to do with white replacement FACT. Your OP referrred to whites being replaced by non-whites. OK - AA is the mechanism of how whites have been REPLACED by non-whites all over the country, in many different ways and places.

If you're not talking about that, what ARE your talking about ?

You are attempting to hijack my thread. If you want to discuss Affirmative Action, please go start a thread on that subject. There was nothing in my OP that referred to Affirmative Action. And Affirmative Action has nothing to do with White Replacement Theory.
Thank you.
Put that fool on ignore. All he does is cry about affirmative action. He needs to keep that limited to his klavern buddies because we who are sane know that white man have been getting Affirmative action since 1776 and even earlier.

The problem blacks will face is that THEY won't be the majority. Based upon history, they will still be less than fifteen percent of the population. The majority will be Latinos and Asians who will treat blacks far worse than whites ever did. They won't care about slavery or Jim Crow, all they will care about is the way blacks have treated them with hatred and violence over the decades.
It's funny how white racists always try telling us how everybody else hates blacks. What you say won't happen because everything you say is a lie. Whites have done what you're blaming blacks for and whites will be the ones in a world of hurt.

The fuck????????

This is our whole disagreement

"The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination" - Kendi

Granted I see white liberals clapping to this shit which makes me scratch my head more than your about face on this issue
This is not "OUR" \anything. You ain't white and you are here on a government visa program. So shut the fuck up.

Per capita is an excuse used by white racists to deny your problem. Crime is not committed per whatever number use cherry pick. It is 1-1 and when a white person gets killed by another white person, the family of the dead person isn't saying, we we don't have a crime problem because per capita...

Now as you chose to cherry pick, go back and read the post and recognize your error. Because if whites are the majority, the liklihood of a crime being committed by a white person is higher. Because whites are the majority, whites are the greater threat. It's time you stopped making excuses.
Whites commit less crime even when they add hispanics in as white than blacks do. Blacks commit far more crime on average than anyone and everyone else. IM2 stop supporting criminal behavior.

The problem blacks will face is that THEY won't be the majority. Based upon history, they will still be less than fifteen percent of the population. The majority will be Latinos and Asians who will treat blacks far worse than whites ever did. They won't care about slavery or Jim Crow, all they will care about is the way blacks have treated them with hatred and violence over the decades.
Excuse me. I doubt African-Americans will be worse off when Whites become a minority.
Do you think we'll be thrown back into slavery? Will the country re-instate Jim Crow laws?
No. That might be what you'd like to see, but I don't think so.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Put that fool on ignore. All he does is cry about affirmative action. He needs to keep that limited to his klavern buddies because we who are sane know that white man have been getting Affirmative action since 1776 and even earlier.
So true. Affirmative Action for White males was written into the Constitution.
I think I will put him on IGNORE. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Ultimately these right wing whites who are worried whites are disappearing have a right to be concerned. Because it’s happening. I tell them who cares if the population darkens? Seriously? It would be good if these whites had some ethnicity in them. Then they could relate to the rest of us.

They are like white South Africans minority scared they are losing control. Rightfully so.

Consider this is all much to do about nothing. Except fairness. White cons don’t want fairness. They want to keep power they deny they even have.

Right now 95% of CEOs and vps are white men. They’re scared in the future they’ll have to fairly compete for jobs. They’d prefer the status quo.

They say they are the smartest and that’s why they run everything. So they aren’t truly tapping into the best and brightest.

This is not "OUR" \anything. You ain't white and you are here on a government visa program. So shut the fuck up.

Yea that's what i thought darkie

Hahahaha

Fucking lying porch monkeys

Not doing a good job making the argument you don't deserve to be purged.

"we'll treat you good whitey, even though we can't take care of our children" ooooook

Ultimately these right wing whites who are worried whites are disappearing have a right to be concerned. Because it’s happening. I tell them who cares if the population darkens? Seriously? It would be good if these whites had some ethnicity in them. Then they could relate to the rest of us.

They are like white South Africans minority scared they are losing control. Rightfully so.

Consider this is all much to do about nothing. Except fairness. White cons don’t want fairness. They want to keep power they deny they even have.

Right now 95% of CEOs and vps are white men. They’re scared in the future they’ll have to fairly compete for jobs. They’d prefer the status quo.

They say they are the smartest and that’s why they run everything. So they aren’t truly tapping into the best and brightest.
Do you have any idea what it takes to get into upper management? It takes decades of working eighty hour weeks and putting the job ahead of everything else. To get to a CEO is even harder. You sound like one of those people who thinks managers don’t do anything. In fact they work longer hours than their employees and live with much higher stress levels.

The Pro Minority Zeitgeist has Far Left & Left White Folks going full Cloward /Piven using the Browning of America to reach their goals

But its the truth. Look, I'm a practical engineer trained in problem solving and whether people want to hear it or not, POPULATION CONTROL in the form of regulated child-bearing and limited families, as draconian as that sounds, is not only the solution to 95% of all the problems this planet faces, .....

Utter nonsense.

Excuse me. I doubt African-Americans will be worse off when Whites become a minority.
Do you think we'll be thrown back into slavery? Will the country re-instate Jim Crow laws?
No. That might be what you'd like to see, but I don't think so.
I don’t think Jim Crow laws will be reinstated, but all the preferential programs for blacks will go away. No more hiring quotas, no more affirmative action programs, no more social promotions for blacks. Since the sixties a percentage of black Americans have made careers of playing on liberal’s white guilt. Most blacks work hard to get ahead, but the percentage that use guilt trips hurt them. Blacks were well on the way to a well earned equality until LBJ and his racist friends screwed them over. Equality can’t be given, it has to be earned.

Yea that's what i thought darkie

Hahahaha

Fucking lying porch monkeys

Not doing a good job making the argument you don't deserve to be purged.

"we'll treat you good whitey, even though we can't take care of our children" ooooook

You're funny. Whites call you sand n's, camel jockeys and terrorists. And you're here defending them. You want to be white desperately don't you Hashish Ali Babba? Go drink a glass of oil with your camel eye pie chump.

I don’t think Jim Crow laws will be reinstated, but all the preferential programs for blacks will go away. No more hiring quotas, no more affirmative action programs, no more social promotions for blacks. Since the sixties a percentage of black Americans have made careers of playing on liberal’s white guilt. Most blacks work hard to get ahead, but the percentage that use guilt trips hurt them. Blacks were well on the way to a well earned equality until LBJ and his racist friends screwed them over. Equality can’t be given, it has to be earned.
There are no preferential programs only for blacks. And blacks were well on our way to nothing before LBJ. That's more racist delusions. Son, Asians, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans and white women all get Affirmative Action. Nobody has ever made a career out of guilt and the only people who have consistently been given preference have been white men.

There are no preferential programs only for blacks. And blacks were well on our way to nothing before LBJ. That's more racist delusions. Son, Asians, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans and white women all get Affirmative Action. Nobody has ever made a career out of guilt and the only people who have consistently been given preference have been white men.
The preference of the white men who stormed Omaha Beach on D Day , The White Men on the Hornet & Lexington at Midway , TheWhite Men on Iwo Jima

The preference of the white men who stormed Omaha Beach on D Day , The White Men on the Hornet & Lexington at Midway , TheWhite Men on Iwo Jima
White men weren't the only ones who did those things.

My father took a bullet in France during WW2.

Stop lying to yourself.

FALSE! There have been preferential programs only for blacks, all over the USA, for 58 years, and there still are. When I was denied an assistantship at Memphis State University in 1977, the ONLY students who received them were blacks.

In addition to whites, denied also were Hispanics (including me), Asians, and many women. You keep whining about me bringing this up over & over, but as long as you lie about it, I will be here to present the facts as they were and are. 😐

And since 1964, the only people who have consistently been given preference, have been black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back