White Replacement Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Sealybobo is sane

They won't even accept this latest shooter is one of theirs. Even though his manifesto sounds a lot like this Republican politician and a lot like the Republicans here on USMB.

A local Colorado news anchor reminded viewers of Rep. Lauren Boebert’s (R-Colo.) past open embrace of the racist “replacement theory” that reportedly inspired the massacre at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, last weekend.

“There are some conservative political figures that will hint about this theory or speak about it in code. And then there’s Colorado’s Republican congresswoman Lauren Boebert,”

No Sealybobo is a racist. Just like your H1B visa government recipient Indian ass.

You're racist too, so what?

"We can't deny white replacement theory because we've been bragging to right wingers here for years that their numbers are dwindling"

Pretty much sums up the absurdity of any democrat whining about this.

Do a search on the subject here and you'll see many many USMB Republicans share Payton Gendron's concerns.

I tell them to chill. Who cares if I'm white and my grandson marries a woman with a hispanic heritage and their kids are darker than me?

WHO FUCKING CARES?

Republicans are being told whites are under attack.

And then Republicans try to say Mr. Gendron was a liberal. LOL.
I am bi-racial white/Hispanic, and no, I don't care if whites marry Hispanics. But what I DO care about, is having my whole life ruined, and a career I studied for 5 years for in college, obliterated by race-based Affirmative Action, that discriminated against me, and numerous other non-blacks.

It is this kind of insideous, malicious discrimination, that results in whites, Asians, and sometimes Hispanics, being replaced in the workplace, in colleges, and lately even in TV commercials.

Yes, I certainly DO share Payton Gendron's concerns, and those who don't are advocating malicious racism.

Nobody would care if the “replacement” was happening organically with approval from We The People.

Anybody not ignorant as fuck and or living under a rock knows whites / core Americans are definitely under attack.

“Did you always hold these views?

When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.”

pjmedia.com

Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

On Saturday afternoon, an 18-year-old from Upstate New York traveled to Buffalo and live-streamed himself shooting several people, ten of whom he killed, at a Tops Friendly Market in a predominantly b...
pjmedia.com
pjmedia.com
Sealybobo saying >> "Republicans are being told whites are under attack." is a perfect indication of how reality-removed Democrats are. Does that unhinged person actually think, for one second, that whites are NOT under attack, when they have been under attack for 58 years with Affirmative Action destroying their lives ?

Add to that now, CRT and Biden's anti-white "American Rescue Plan" (now thankfully being shredded in the courts for its racism)

protectionist
I am bi-racial white/Hispanic, and no, I don't care if whites marry Hispanics. But what I DO care about, is having my whole life ruined, and a career I studied for 5 years for in college, obliterated by race-based Affirmative Action, that discriminated against me, and numerous other non-blacks.

I'm pretty sure you know that a white man with a criminal record is more likely to get the job over a black man that's clean

I'm pretty sure know this

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
protectionist

I'm pretty sure you know that a white man with a criminal record is more likely to the job over a black man that's clean

I'm pretty sure know this
That is ludicrous, but in tune with everyday, leftist media propaganda, which it looks like you live on a steady diet of. Not hard to see they've got YOU programmed.

That is ludicrous, but in tune with everyday, leftist media propaganda, which it looks like you live on a steady diet of. Not hard to see they've got YOU programmed.
Well how come no white person agrees with you ?

Jane Elliot asked a bunch of young white ppl "Put ur hands up if u wud b happy to b treated the way society treats blk ppl ?"

No hands up.

If what you and Lisa558 and JoeB131 say is true that universities are allowing all these dumb blk ppl in and firms and companies are allowing all these unqualified black people in. Then according to you the butter is for sure spread on the black side - No ?

Are they leftists to ?

• Thanks
The "replacement theory" is a political term that the Democrat propagandist concocted to accuse the Republicans of being white supremist.
They are exploiting the Buffalo shooting to promote hate and fear of Republican Voters.
The Buffalo shooter is a far left eco warrior crackpot, he's not a Republican.
But the fact is that the Democrats have been bragging that they will make the Republican Voters the minority through immigration for over 30 years.
This is why Biden is literally allowing millions of people to illegally enter the US with his open borders policy.
No other country on the planet would allow this amount of illegal immigration, because their citizens would be outraged.
The US citizens ARE outraged. they have been outraged by Biden, Obama, and Hillary, and had their voted stolen from them in 2020.Trump won by a landslide. He got the American people vote. Biden got the illegal alien vote.

Well how come no white person agrees with you ?

Jane Elliot asked a bunch of young white ppl "Put ur hands up if u wud b happy to b treated the way society treats blk ppl ?"

No hands up.

If what you and Lisa558 and JoeB131 say is true that universities are allowing all these dumb blk ppl in and firms and companies are allowing all these unqualified black people in. Then according to you the butter is for sure spread on the black side - No ?

Are they leftists to ?

Never heard of jane Elliot. Who the hell cares what she says ? Of course they're all leftists, or brainwashed puppets, just like you.

Anybody that denies the racism of AA, is a liar or a fool. Which are you ?

And I notice that you refer to black people as unqualified and dumb. Your words.

protectionist
Never heard of jane Elliot.

Of course

protectionist
Who the hell cares what she says ?

Look at the video. It's not what she says. It what the people in the audience did

protectionist
Of course they're all leftists

Of course

protectionist
or brainwashed puppets, just like you.

Yup.

protectionist
Anybody that denies the racism of AA, is a liar or a fool

I'll be that fool all day

protectionist
And I notice that you refer to black people as unqualified and dumb. Your words.

Your saying the same thing

• Thanks
protectionist
Never heard of jane Elliot.

Of course

protectionist
Who the hell cares what she says ?

Look at the video. It's not what she says. It what the people in the audience did

protectionist
Of course they're all leftists

Of course

protectionist
or brainwashed puppets, just like you.

Yup.

protectionist
Anybody that denies the racism of AA, is a liar or a fool

I'll be that fool all day

protectionist

Your saying the same thing
You ARE that fool, but at last you admit it.

No, I did not say black people are unqualified. I said certain black people at a certain place, at a certain time, were perhaps less qualified than certain non blacks at that place and time. You're not worth talking to.

protectionist
No, I did not say black people are unqualified.

protectionist
I said certain black people at a certain place, at a certain time, were perhaps less qualified than certain non blacks at that place and time.

You are saying the SAME THING.

But because you don't have courage to tell it like I do. What you and Lisa558 do is present their point of view right up until it's a clearly racist statement. This is a tactic many white supremacists do.

So ppl like JoeB131 wont say "N*ggers are savages" but he will say "blacks are 13% of the population but commit 50% of the murders" you and Lisa558 won't say "N*ggers are dumb" but you will say "They are giving less qualified blacks jobs over more qualified whites"

They make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black folks are violent dumb savages) but short of saying that, b4 you stop n wink at other white supremacists.

Neither believe what you write. Both of you know it's B.S but it's just the white supremacist way of cementing white supremacy

• Love

It is this kind of insideous, malicious discrimination, that results in whites, Asians, and sometimes Hispanics, being replaced in the workplace, in colleges, and lately even in TV commercials.

Yes, I certainly DO share Payton Gendron's concerns, and those who don't are advocating malicious racism.
But a lot of hispanics benefit from Affirmative Action.

And btw, you are a living example of when I say as soon as a Mexican or Arab American has a baby with another "whitish" type American, instantly your child becomes white. The only place he wouldn't be welcomed is in the KKK. He wouldn't be white enough for them if he as half arab and half german or half mexican half dutch. But to most in America, you're just white. Do you look like a xxxxxxx?

Zone 1 - Read the rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're racist too, so what?

"We can't deny white replacement theory because we've been bragging to right wingers here for years that their numbers are dwindling"

Pretty much sums up the absurdity of any democrat whining about this.
Wrong again. Whites are not being replaced. Whites get in their right mind, reject extremism and leave the right wing.

Wrong again. Whites are not being replaced. Whites get in their right mind, reject extremism and leave the right wing.
I point out that as soon as a Mexican or Arab marries someone from England, Germany, Italy, Greece, France, Spain, Finland their kid becomes white.

I even know Mexicans who we grew up with who we don't even realize they are not really technically "white". My friend who was from Lebanon. Seems white to me. Even Mexicans. Unless you have an accent, you're kind of one of us. No one is discriminating against a guy because his name happens to be Hernandez. If he talks American he's one of us.

Kind of true for blacks. Talk ghetto, you won't ever really fit in. Speak English, come move in next door to me. No one wants ghetto living next door. But no one wants a bunch of beaners or arabs living next door either. Unless they have assimilated into polite society. Go to Farmington Hills, MI 20% black or Southfield, MI 69% black. Good people. The American dream exists!!!

Anyone who buys a house legally- anywhere they want - has every right to live there regardless of how they speak or who likes it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back