White Replacement Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are anecdote

And have nothing to do with the actual problem. Low white birth rates

Shut the fuck up old man

Talking about a VA hospital.....It's almost like the VA doesn't pay enough for whites? The fuck? You think white doctors are eager to serve veterans for pennies on the dollar they could earn elsewhere? lol

Our medical profession has shipped in doctors by the boatload since you were born. And we didn't need as many back then, less old people per capita.

You keep naming things people don't want to do. Bus drivers, really? Do you think their pay is high? Do you think black women don't qualify to drive a fucking bus?

Next we're going to hear about how all the mcdonalds workers are Latinos. Affirmative action exists old man. That is not proof of replacement theory. Actual demographic replacement is.
You must really like coming in here and making a complete IDIOT out of yourself. "Anecdote" ? You damn fool, there is not better evidence in life than seeing things with your own eyes. What I posted is INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE.

Oh so you're going to say that the reason why the VA hospital has changed from nearly all white, to nearly all NON-white is something to do with "pay" ? Yeah ? "pennies on the dollar, huh ? So if that were the case, than you should be able to tell us right now what that "pay" is at the James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, right Juicin ? Right ? But you didn't say a word about it, for one simple reason. You don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about, and you're just babbling whatever :lame2: notion comes into your head.

As for doctors shipped in, that doesn't have squat to do with 90% whites in 1973, and 90% NON-whites now, What has to do with it, is Affirmative Action, you ass.

As for the bus drivers, the cause is the same.

And so I'm naming things people don't want to do ? Being doctors ? Nurses ? Technicians ? All jobs that require extensive schooling and licensing to obtain. Maybe you need to stop juicin those cheap wines, and get sobered up.

What YOU "keep doing" is naming things I'm not talking about. I'm not talking about how high anybody's pay is - that has nothing to do with race. And I don't say anything about black women being qualified to drive a bus - that is YOUR lame thought.

Yes, Affirmative Action is what is creating replacement. It is exactly what is making whites be replaced by NON-whites, young man. You're getting a free education. Lucky you.

Last edited:
I saw Heather McGhee on TV yesterday explaining that some white people fear becoming a minority because they think they will be treated the way they see minorities being treated right now. They believe that if black people become a majority they will mistreat white people. That they will seek retribution for evils done to them. She said that is not the case and that black people just want to live free.
I agree with Heather McGhee. I would not seek revenge on anyone.
Of course I will probably not live long enough to see 2043, the year these changes are supposed to take place.

You must really like coming in here and making a complete IDIOT out of yourself. "Anecdote" ? You damn fool, there is not better evidence in life than seeing things with your own eyes. What I posted is INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE.

Oh so you're going to say that the reason why the VA hospital has changed from nearly all white, to nearly all NON-white is something to do with "pay" ? Yeah ? "pennies on the dollar, huh ? So if that were the case, than you should be able to tell us right now what that "pay" is at the James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, right Juicin ? Right ? But you didn't say a word about it, for one simple reason. You don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about, and you're just babbling whatever :lame2: notion comes into your head.

As for doctors shipped in, that doesn't have squat to do with 90% whites in 1973, and 90% NON-whites now, What has to do with it, is Affirmative Action, you ass.

And so I'm naming things people don't want to do ? Being doctors ? Nurses ? Technicians ? All jobs that require extensive schooling and licensing to obtain. Maybe you need to stop juicin those cheap wines, and get sobered up.

What YOU "keep doing" is naming things I'm not talking about. I'm nit talking about how high anybody's pay is - that has nothing to do with race. And I don't say anything about black women being qualified to drive a bus - that is YOUR lame thought.

Yes, Affirmative Action is what is creating replacement. It is exactly what is making whites be replaced by NON-whites, young man. You're getting a free education. Lucky you.
So, Affirmative Action is making White people not have babies?
Please explain this to me.

What YOU "keep doing" is naming things I'm not talking about. I'm nit talking about how high anybody's pay is - that has nothing to do with race. And I don't say anything about black women being qualified to drive a bus - that is YOUR lame thought.

Indisputable evidence of WHAT OLD MAN?

God damn

All you pointed out was shitty jobs and affirmative action.

No racist smear coming from me. Of course the majority of White people are decent law-abiding folks. The majority of African-American, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern people etc are also. But---this country was founded on slavery and genocide. That is a fact. It can't be changed.
This country was founded on principles of decency. Slavery did exist here, as it did in most every country back in those old days. It was not prevalent in the US, and even in the South, existed only in the coastal areas, not the mountainous ones, And even in the restricted areas it was in, only a small minority of rich, people owned land & slaves.

As for genocide, if you are referring to American Indians, that is one of the worst exaggrerated ideas of American history there ever has been. Generally, Whites only attacked Indians in self-defense. It didn't do them any good to kill Indians.

By far, most American Indians in contact with European migrants died of European diseases, for which the locals had built up no biological defenses for. Unfortunate as it may have been, it doesn't comport with the meaning of "genocide", which is a more intentional thing.

Yes, there were the Trail of Tears, but that was one facet of the overall picture, which liberals, like you now, try to use to demonize all of 19th century white America. For your edification, the overwhelming majority of contacts between White Europeans and American Indians were peaceful. The great majority of 19th century American Indians lived their entire lives many miles away from White settlements, and never laid eyes on a white person.
The genocide that you speak of is true, but it was relatively small in number, and is exaggerated due to the dime store novel industry, which made a fortune selling books to Easteners about the wild west. It was only the warring and violence books that sold the most copies. The ones about peace, trading, intermarriage, etc, didn't sell well. Consequently, people thought that the violence was all there was, due to the prevelance of it in the books they read.

As for genocide against American Indian tribes, they suffered that far more from other rival tribes, for hundreds of years, before a single European ship arrived in the "New World".

Secondly, the arrival of Europeans is one of the best things that ever happened to native Americans of the 20th and 21st centuries. How many of them currently choose to live in teepees, hunt game to survive, ride horses for transportation, wear clothing they made themselves from animal skins, and rely on witch doctors instead of trained American doctors in hospitals ?

And how many of them living today, have never watched a TV show, listened to a radio, listened to a music recording, never heard of a guitar or violin, never touched a computer ?

Without European arrival and contact, they'd probably still be living their prehistoric technology level, without the wheel, without hard walls and roofs, without indoor plumbing, etc, as they did for thousands of years, up until the 20th century.

More white females perhaps are focusing on careers. That's their own choice and I don't find anything bad about it. It's not a big deal. If you want less people getting govt assistance then you support their decision not to have kids.

Indisputable evidence of WHAT OLD MAN?

God damn

All you pointed out was shitty jobs and affirmative action.
Are you asleep, junior ? INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE that white workers in the VA hospital and the bus companies have been replaced by NON-white workers. Duh!

You may now go to your local hospital and get a brain transplant.
Any other questions ? Would you like to know if fish can swim, or if rain is wet ? :slap:

And yes I pointed out Affirmative Action. The CAUSE of racial replacement. Some people have to be told twice. :rolleyes:

So, Affirmative Action is making White people not have babies?
Please explain this to me.
It's making white people not have jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc. I haven't said anything about "babies", so I need not explain anything about that. That seems to be your interest, not mine.

In the OP, you said "he did it because he is afraid Whites in the USA are being replaced by African-Americans and other people of color."
And you asked >> "Does anyone here believe Whites are being replaced?"

You didnt say anything about "babies", and I answered your question. YES, whites are being replaced by NON-Whites, > as a result of Affirmative Action. Got it ?

Whites are being replaced by lib design and have been since 1965
1652839419515.png

That assumes all nations live by our standards which they do not. And if it is past, it is only so because of technology and weapons otherwise the US government would still be after half of Mexico and Canada you can be sure. Beside, who is to say some of the old ways weren't better than a lot of what goes on now?

America was already full of Indians in the 1600s-- -- it was only wide open for the taking because like Africans, they were neolithic and simply not up to resisting.

You can count me as someone with no love for Canada.

History teaches that slavery is as old and widespread as man himself, everyone's done it, making the whole focus against the USA as particularly "racist" very short sighted.
Your excuses get old. And your knowledge of history is non existent. Whites were in a fight in Africa for 40 years and made treaties the broke. They made treaties with the native americans because the native americans would not quit fighting either and broke those treaties also.

I saw Heather McGhee on TV yesterday explaining that some white people fear becoming a minority because they think they will be treated the way they see minorities being treated right now. They believe that if black people become a majority they will mistreat white people. That they will seek retribution for evils done to them. She said that is not the case and that black people just want to live free.
Nobody black wants to continue this crap.

That assumes all nations live by our standards which they do not. And if it is past, it is only so because of technology and weapons otherwise the US government would still be after half of Mexico and Canada you can be sure. Beside, who is to say some of the old ways weren't better than a lot of what goes on now?

America was already full of Indians in the 1600s-- -- it was only wide open for the taking because like Africans, they were neolithic and simply not up to resisting.

You can count me as someone with no love for Canada.

History teaches that slavery is as old and widespread as man himself, everyone's done it, making the whole focus against the USA as particularly "racist" very short sighted.
I don’t think technology and weapons stopped us from taking more of Mexico and Canada. eventually we settled, made treaties, drew lines and territories. I always wish america was all of north and South America. One big America. But manafest destiny only worried about securing east to east coast not north to south.

It's making white people not have jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc. I haven't said anything about "babies", so I need not explain anything about that. That seems to be your interest, not mine.

In the OP, you said "he did it because he is afraid Whites in the USA are being replaced by African-Americans and other people of color."
And you asked >> "Does anyone here believe Whites are being replaced?"

You didnt say anything about "babies", and I answered your question. YES, whites are being replaced by NON-Whites, > as a result of Affirmative Action. Got it ?
You are attempting to hijack my thread. If you want to discuss Affirmative Action, please go start a thread on that subject. There was nothing in my OP that referred to Affirmative Action. And Affirmative Action has nothing to do with White Replacement Theory.
Thank you.

Speaking for myself, I don’t know if there’s a conspiracy to replace whites as the majority in this country but there is no doubt in my mind that, given the tone of some of the posts by minorities on this forum who bring up the statistics, some minority people are clearly happy about it.

Someone shared a clip from an episode of the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon in another thread and in his monologue, Fallon mentions that for the first time, the 2020 census showed that the number of whites has gone down. The audience erupted in cheers and applause.

So, conspiracy or no, this has me a little worried.

Nobody black wants to continue this crap.

The fuck????????

This is our whole disagreement

"The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination" - Kendi

Granted I see white liberals clapping to this shit which makes me scratch my head more than your about face on this issue

I agree with Heather McGhee. I would not seek revenge on anyone.
Of course I will probably not live long enough to see 2043, the year these changes are supposed to take place.
The problem blacks will face is that THEY won't be the majority. Based upon history, they will still be less than fifteen percent of the population. The majority will be Latinos and Asians who will treat blacks far worse than whites ever did. They won't care about slavery or Jim Crow, all they will care about is the way blacks have treated them with hatred and violence over the decades.

I don’t think technology and weapons stopped us from taking more of Mexico and Canada. eventually we settled, made treaties, drew lines and territories.
I meant that the technology and weapons NOW are preventing (most) countries from overt territorial aggression because the world is a lot smaller than it was 300 years ago and today, someone can retaliate by simply locking you out of your own bank account or a hundred other ways short of a nuke--- they don't need to meet you on a battlefield anymore and bludgeon you with an axe.

I always wish america was all of north and South America. One big America. But manafest destiny only worried about securing east to east coast not north to south.
Well, we did take some land from Mexico and Spain gave us Florida, and Canada isn't much but snow, lakes and boreal forest good for Les Stroud.

I don’t think technology and weapons stopped us from taking more of Mexico and Canada. eventually we settled, made treaties, drew lines and territories. I always wish america was all of north and South America. One big America. But manafest destiny only worried about securing east to east coast not north to south.
Canada was protected by England. Up until sometime between the civil war and WWI, Mexico and the USA had comparative parity in military power. The key difference is that Mexico was utterly corrupt and wasted its resources being looted by politician who were as big kleptocrats as the current rulers of Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back