White Replacement Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're funny. Whites call you sand n's, camel jockeys and terrorists. And you're here defending them. You want to be white desperately don't you Hashish Ali Babba? Go drink a glass of oil with your camel eye pie chump.
True colors day. More racism form IM2. Ho hum. Yawn****

Ultimately these right wing whites who are worried whites are disappearing have a right to be concerned. Because it’s happening. I tell them who cares if the population darkens? Seriously? It would be good if these whites had some ethnicity in them. Then they could relate to the rest of us.

They are like white South Africans minority scared they are losing control. Rightfully so.

Consider this is all much to do about nothing. Except fairness. White cons don’t want fairness. They want to keep power they deny they even have.

Right now 95% of CEOs and vps are white men. They’re scared in the future they’ll have to fairly compete for jobs. They’d prefer the status quo.

They say they are the smartest and that’s why they run everything. So they aren’t truly tapping into the best and brightest.
If white men are who "run everything", then why are the VA hospitals' employee demographics 95% non-white ?

Excuse me. I doubt African-Americans will be worse off when Whites become a minority.
Do you think we'll be thrown back into slavery? Will the country re-instate Jim Crow laws?
No. That might be what you'd like to see, but I don't think so.
" African-Americans" is a false term to describe people of African ancestry. the correct word is "Blacks".

but overwhelmingly, whites in America, have been decent, law-abiding people, and to say otherwise is just a sick, racist smear.
Apart from the genocides carried out, the land stolen from others and the chattel slavery implemented. Overwhelmingly...

From where do these people buy their history erasers?

Oh. Of course. The genocides, land theft and chattel slavery were lawful. Silly me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
If white men are who "run everything", then why are the VA hospitals' employee demographics 95% non-white ?
The hospital administrators and doctors? Or do you mean the orderly, nurses, janitors and nurses assistants? What's the demographics of the area around these hospitals? They usually put them in low income areas because it's easier to find cheap labor.

Google who's in charge of the VA system

1652960758192.png

I don’t think Jim Crow laws will be reinstated, but all the preferential programs for blacks will go away. No more hiring quotas, no more affirmative action programs, no more social promotions for blacks. Since the sixties a percentage of black Americans have made careers of playing on liberal’s white guilt. Most blacks work hard to get ahead, but the percentage that use guilt trips hurt them. Blacks were well on the way to a well earned equality until LBJ and his racist friends screwed them over. Equality can’t be given, it has to be earned.
"Equality can't be given. It has to be earned".
I absolutely agree 100%. That's why White privledge is so unfair. White privilege is NOT earned. It is given to those with White skin.

Apart from the genocides carried out, the land stolen from others and the chattel slavery implemented. Overwhelmingly...

From where do these people buy their history erasers?

Oh. Of course. The genocides, land theft and chattel slavery were lawful. Silly me.
You obviously have been brainwashed. All the things you mention were done by a very tiny minority of the white population. You're a racist, and dont even know it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The hospital administrators and doctors? Or do you mean the orderly, nurses, janitors and nurses assistants? What's the demographics of the area around these hospitals? They usually put them in low income areas because it's easier to find cheap labor.

Google who's in charge of the VA system

View attachment 646742
Everybody in the VA, ESPECIALLY the doctors. The demographics around the hospital are majority white. This doesn't matter though since people travel to work by car, and many of them travel to work from places well beyond just "around these hospitals".

Stop groping for excuses, The reason is Afirmative Action racist discrmination. Period.

"Equality can't be given. It has to be earned".
I absolutely agree 100%. That's why White privledge is so unfair. White privilege is NOT earned. It is given to those with White skin.
There is no such thing as "white privilege" (a false concoction of the left). How absurd to talk about white privilege, when Blacks have all the privilege from Affirmative Action, and other anti-white programs, like Biden's American Rescue Plan.

How absurd when whites see 5 years of college go down the drain, as it if it never happened, and then spend 45 years working minimal jobs at low pay, none of which require the college degree they worked so hard for. You are mindless.

Does anyone here not believe snowflake Republicans regard that as a fact?
Why woudn't they regard it as a fact, when the factual evidence couldnt be more clear, and is all around us ? Snowflake Democrats are a joke.

Everybody in the VA, ESPECIALLY the doctors. The demographics around the hospital are majority white. This doesn't matter though since people travel to work by car, and many of them travel to work from places well beyond just "around these hospitals".

Stop groping for excuses, The reason is Afirmative Action racist discrmination. Period.
You're seeing something that isn't there. And if it is, so what? There are black doctors? That's wonderful!!! We don't have enough black doctors in America. Did you know? Especially ones who will serve poor communities. So one idea is to give free medical school to any black person who goes to medical school and promises to serve in a poor community for 10 years after they graduate.

We are all aware of how bad the VA is, right? So what you are telling me is all they give you are black doctors, administrators, nurses, orderlies, etc.....What that's telling me is they are getting these black people on the cheap. This is why my hospital puts some of it's facilities in Detroit even though we live in Metro Detroit. We had to take my mom to the hood for her Alzheimers and it was scary leaving her with all black people. Until we got to know them and they were all wonderful people thank god. I thought they were going to take slavery out on my mom.

Most hospitals you go to will have mostly white and foreign doctors and the lowest paid employees in the hospital are black.

Please don't tell me you begrudge the hospital for hiring African Americas. They need jobs too you know, selfish.

5% of doctors in America are black. You must have them all in your VA hospital. LOL

Was white on white crime every a problem in your community? I've lived in a mostly white neighborhood for 44 years now. Some things might get stolen but violent crime is not a problem here that needs to be solved. Metro Detroit.

Compare that to where I came from. Detroit. 6 and Everygreen. When Eminem sings about 8 mile, it's because Michigan changes as soon as you cross over 8 mile. So I was pretty deep in Detroit. Not the worst neighborhood but not good either. Bars on all the doors and windows.

So you need to first tell me when white on white crime was a problem in my community. It never was. So it's never had to be solved.
I really do not think that is true in the UK. Most crime and that would include violent crime is created by the most poor for obvious reasons. I am sure this has always been the case regardless of the colour of people's skin.

The Democrat Party has been saying stuff like "demographics is destiny" for about 30 years now.
Did the "replacement theory" come from the Democrats?
Are the Democrats racists?
I am not sure what the Replacement theory is. I am from the UK. A few years ago the UK and Europe was given the idea that we would be replaced by Muslims in the future. Obviously people worked it out and that it was not true. They were to replace us by having plenty of babies. However a week or so ago I heard that US white replacement theory is a belief that the Democrats are getting more and more not white people into the country so that white people are going to be replaced by them. Replacement appears to be something about who is the majority. I also heard that scary white people believed that they were going to be replaced and that was the thing that scared them the most. So I still do not know exactly what the Replacement theory is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back