White Replacement Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not by blacks. They kill too many of their own babies & each other to ever replace us unless they change a some of their culture. Not being a dick but these are facts.
Hispanics could some day replace us as the majority & it appears that's the plan.
I don't care what color we are, I just want the stupid racist crap to stop. CRT & white supremacy can each kiss my ass cheeks.
We are all equal in the eyes of God
Plan? That's some conspiracy.

Even if they aren't all dying to come here. How come black Americans aren't dying to go there and live? Sounds like a utopia.
My uncle said that Africa was the most beautiful continent on the planet. Just too much poverty because they lack the innovation to build a successful society.

You want to see what "on the back of taxpayers" looks like wait till abortion is illegal.
If you ask me, people who perennially keep having kids they cannot afford to raise should have their tubes tied, and be severely fined. People on welfare should be given a drug to keep them from getting pregnant. Families should be limited to two kids or less until we get the world population down by AT LEAST a third-- overpopulation, not cars, not gasoline, not carbon, is the real climate killer.

Last edited:
My uncle said that Africa was the most beautiful continent on the planet. Just too much poverty because they lack the innovation to build a successful society.

If you ask me, people who perennially keep having kids they cannot afford to raise should have their tubes tied, andf be severely fined. People on welfare should be given a drug to keep them from getting pregnant. Families should be limited to two kids or less until we get the world population down by AT LEAST a third-- overpopulation, not cars, not gasoline, not carbon, is the real climate killer.
You had me at tubes tied. LOL. Boy do I get in trouble when I suggest such things.

Not by blacks. They kill too many of their own babies & each other to ever replace us unless they change a some of their culture. Not being a dick but these are facts.
Hispanics could some day replace us as the majority & it appears that's the plan.

So, that would be a "yes".

You had me at tubes tied. LOL. Boy do I get in trouble when I suggest such things.

But its the truth. Look, I'm a practical engineer trained in problem solving and whether people want to hear it or not, POPULATION CONTROL in the form of regulated child-bearing and limited families, as draconian as that sounds, is not only the solution to 95% of all the problems this planet faces, but the ONLY SOLUTION to a society proven incapable of self-regulating as I have.

I posted the OP. I said NOTHING about career placement.
Are you in the correct thread?
Yes.
The last paragraph of your OP has been happening since Reagan.
It’s not a race issue as much as a fiscal issue; Companies, including entertainment, push minorities because they believe they can pay minorities less.
The solution is education for all people in all areas.
The US and those companies that operate in the US should be colorblind.

Link, stupid!!!

"3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) = 0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita."

You CAN'T BE SO STUPID, SHIRLY!!!!

Greg
Per capita is an excuse used by white racists to deny your problem. Crime is not committed per whatever number use cherry pick. It is 1-1 and when a white person gets killed by another white person, the family of the dead person isn't saying, we we don't have a crime problem because per capita...

Now as you chose to cherry pick, go back and read the post and recognize your error. Because if whites are the majority, the liklihood of a crime being committed by a white person is higher. Because whites are the majority, whites are the greater threat. It's time you stopped making excuses.

Yes.
The last paragraph of your OP has been happening since Reagan.
It’s not a race issue as much as a fiscal issue; Companies, including entertainment, push minorities because they believe they can pay minorities less.
The solution is education for all people in all areas.
The US and those companies that operate in the US should be colorblind.
Bullshit. It's racism. If they believe they can pay minorities less, that's racism on it's face.

You are free to have babies even if you are not well-to-do.
It's not that Africans couldn't travel to other lands. They just didn't want or need to travel. Unlike the Europeans, Africans had everything they needed at home. They were happy. Europe was a poor continent as far as natural resources were concerned.
So, the Europeans went looking for other people's stuff to steal.
Preach!

Really? Now you're the expert on population and social engineering? Whites aren't having babies because they already have to work TWO JOBS just to keep nose above water. There is not one government program out there helping hard working white people to get ahead and prosper, just the opposite. In fact, if you are actually successful, Joe Biden considers you a PROBLEM.

Because they COULDN'T, not because they didn't want to or wouldn't have given half the chance! Current events demonstrate that clearly. The rule of nature is survival of the fittest. Then progressive government came along with "equity" and made sure the weak flourish while the strong are held back so that everything works out even artificially even if the participants are very different. Soon, this country will be nothing but a morass of the unskilled, the uncreative and the unqualified.

View attachment 645698
You are completely wrong. You have been taught nabisco history. Blacks did explore, but blacks didn't need to move anywhere else because just like right now, Africa had everything they needed.

But its the truth. Look, I'm a practical engineer trained in problem solving and whether people want to hear it or not, POPULATION CONTROL in the form of regulated child-bearing and limited families, as draconian as that sounds, is not only the solution to 95% of all the problems this planet faces, but the ONLY SOLUTION to a society proven incapable of self-regulating as I have.
I am 100% in agreement with you. Isn't it horrible when that happens?

You are completely wrong. You have been taught nabisco history. Blacks did explore, but blacks didn't need to move anywhere else because just like right now, Africa had everything they needed.

My south african white friend is writing a history on south africa. Long story short. Blacks were in lower west africa and they slowly over the centuries moved further and further east because of weather or the food. They were nomads. If their pattern continued as it was going they'd just about be reaching southern west Cape of Africa in the next couple years. So they wouldn't have even discovered south africa yet.

There were no blacks in South Africa when whites settled it. Whites were traveling and trading all up and own the west coast for centuries while africans waged war on each other in the middle of africa.

So in South Africa, the white men had no white women so they had sex with the natives. But they didn't father the kids. So every black in south africa today has white in them.

Really? Now you're the expert on population and social engineering? Whites aren't having babies because they already have to work TWO JOBS just to keep nose above water. There is not one government program out there helping hard working white people to get ahead and prosper, just the opposite. In fact, if you are actually successful, Joe Biden considers you a PROBLEM.

Because they COULDN'T, not because they didn't want to or wouldn't have given half the chance! Current events demonstrate that clearly. The rule of nature is survival of the fittest. Then progressive government came along with "equity" and made sure the weak flourish while the strong are held back so that everything works out even artificially even if the participants are very different. Soon, this country will be nothing but a morass of the unskilled, the uncreative and the unqualified.

View attachment 645698
How we took over land in the past is not how we do things today. That's why we all say Putin is wrong for invading Urkraine. Sovereign Nations and all that. But back then, Africa and North America were wide open for the taking.

Who's mad at Canadians? I mean they stole the land their on too right? How come it seems only Indians and Mexicans are mad at us? Isn't anyone mad at the Canadians? Escemos maybe?

Who's raping Africa today? It ain't us whites. It's China. So if it wasn't us before, clearly someone else was going to take advantage of all the natural resources.

How we took over land in the past is not how we do things today. That's why we all say Putin is wrong for invading Urkraine.
That assumes all nations live by our standards which they do not. And if it is past, it is only so because of technology and weapons otherwise the US government would still be after half of Mexico and Canada you can be sure. Beside, who is to say some of the old ways weren't better than a lot of what goes on now?

But back then, Africa and North America were wide open for the taking.
America was already full of Indians in the 1600s-- -- it was only wide open for the taking because like Africans, they were neolithic and simply not up to resisting.

Who's mad at Canadians? I mean they stole the land their on too right? How come it seems only Indians and Mexicans are mad at us? Isn't anyone mad at the Canadians?
You can count me as someone with no love for Canada.

Who's raping Africa today? It ain't us whites. It's China. So if it wasn't us before, clearly someone else was going to take advantage of all the natural resources.
History teaches that slavery is as old and widespread as man himself, everyone's done it, making the whole focus against the USA as particularly "racist" very short sighted.

Why do you fear becoming a minority?
I saw Heather McGhee on TV yesterday explaining that some white people fear becoming a minority because they think they will be treated the way they see minorities being treated right now. They believe that if black people become a majority they will mistreat white people. That they will seek retribution for evils done to them. She said that is not the case and that black people just want to live free.

YES> of course I can say it of White people. In ANY racial group, there will always be some bad people who do bad things, but overwhelmingly, whites in America, have been decent, law-abiding people, and to say otherwise is just a sick, racist smear.
No racist smear coming from me. Of course the majority of White people are decent law-abiding folks. The majority of African-American, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern people etc are also. But---this country was founded on slavery and genocide. That is a fact. It can't be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back