White Replacement Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Turquoise

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2021
Peyton Gendron, is an 18 year old White Supremacist. On Saturday, May 14 2022, he drove 200 miles from his home, to a predominantly African-American neighborhood in Buffalo, New York. There he murdered 10 people and wounded 3 others at a grocery store. (11 of them were African-American).
News reports say he did it because he is afraid Whites in the USA are being replaced by African-Americans and other people of color.
Does anyone here believe Whites are being replaced?

Not by blacks. They kill too many of their own babies & each other to ever replace us unless they change a some of their culture. Not being a dick but these are facts.
Hispanics could some day replace us as the majority & it appears that's the plan.
I don't care what color we are, I just want the stupid racist crap to stop. CRT & white supremacy can each kiss my ass cheeks.
We are all equal in the eyes of God

Peyton Gendron, is an 18 year old White Supremacist. On Saturday, May 14 2022, he drove 200 miles from his home, to a predominantly African-American neighborhood in Buffalo, New York. There he murdered 10 people and wounded 3 others at a grocery store. (11 of them were African-American).
News reports say he did it because he is afraid Whites in the USA are being replaced by African-Americans and other people of color.
Do a search on the subject here and you'll see many many USMB Republicans share Payton Gendron's concerns.

I tell them to chill. Who cares if I'm white and my grandson marries a woman with a hispanic heritage and their kids are darker than me?

WHO FUCKING CARES?

Republicans are being told whites are under attack.

And then Republicans try to say Mr. Gendron was a liberal. LOL.

Not by blacks. They kill too many of their own babies & each other to ever replace us unless they change a some of their culture. Not being a dick but these are facts.
Hispanics could some day replace us as the majority & it appears that's the plan.
I don't care what color we are, I just want the stupid racist crap to stop. CRT & white supremacy can each kiss my ass cheeks.
What is it about white culture that causes them to have abortions to the point they are panicking about "white replacement theory"??

And since there is no such thing as white on white crime; why don't we solve "black on black" crime the same way we solved white on white crime

By the way, what year was white on white crime solved anyway?

I agree.

Elise Stefanik and Steve Bannon do. They stand by it.

What is it about white culture that causes them to have abortions to the point they are panicking about "white replacement theory"??

And since there is no such thing as white on white crime; why don't we solve "black on black" crime the same way we solved white on white crime

Was white on white crime every a problem in your community? I've lived in a mostly white neighborhood for 44 years now. Some things might get stolen but violent crime is not a problem here that needs to be solved. Metro Detroit.

Compare that to where I came from. Detroit. 6 and Everygreen. When Eminem sings about 8 mile, it's because Michigan changes as soon as you cross over 8 mile. So I was pretty deep in Detroit. Not the worst neighborhood but not good either. Bars on all the doors and windows.

So you need to first tell me when white on white crime was a problem in my community. It never was. So it's never had to be solved.

I don't.

Do you really want to go there?
Fact: blacks account for about 13% of the population but account for just under 40% of total abortions.
Fact: black on black crime, just like black on any other race crime, is committed on a highly disproportionate per capita basis.
They kill their babies at a higher rate & each other (& others) at a higher rate.
These are absolute, incontrovertible facts that have nothing to do with your racism.
The rest is a strawman argument that has nothing to do with what I said.
BTW, it's not a color thing, it's a culture thing. Plenty of whites & hispanics in the gangsta culture & they act the same way.
Sometimes the truth hurts but better to know the truth than live a lie

So you need to first tell me when white on white crime was a problem in my community. It never was. So it's never had to be solved.
Perhaps that's what Biff meant in the first place.. ya think? Not a problem for you to worry about until you happened to notice blacks killing blacks. Then it's competition. Still white's kill more total with far less excuse.

Do you really want to go there?
Fact: blacks account for about 13% of the population but account for just under 40% of total abortions.
Fact: black on black crime, just like black on any other race crime, is committed on a highly disproportionate per capita basis.
They kill their babies at a higher rate & each other (& others) at a higher rate.
These are absolute, incontrovertible facts that have nothing to do with your racism.
The rest is a strawman argument that has nothing to do with what I said.
BTW, it's not a color thing, it's a culture thing. Plenty of whites & hispanics in the gangsta culture & they act the same way.
Sometimes the truth hurts but better to know the truth than live a lie
Drop the per capita bullshit white boy.

Here is the truth.

Any time you are so desperate to deny a problem that you have to divide 2 numbers to get a fraction, then multiply that by a number you cherry pick instead of using the actual total, then you choose to live in a lie. Now it's time to show an inconvenient truth for you.

According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report, there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. 3,642,932 whites, 2,122,038 blacks. Clearly, the numbers show that 1.5 million more whites were offenders than blacks. Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance, 51 percent is a majority. Instead of facing the problem of crime among whites, this is the answer:

3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) = 0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Poof! As if by magic, a group that had 1.5 million more offenders suddenly now has less of a crime problem because instead of looking at the total number of crimes, crime is broken down into units of 100,000. If this is being done to guess the probability of the commission of a crime, logic shows us that if there are 5 times more whites than blacks, the probability of a crime committed by someone white is greater than it being done by someone black.

In 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281. That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.006 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. The numbers here show that 13 percent of the American people are not committing 50 percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population is 51 percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

Whites have historically been the most violent and criminal group in this country. According to Planned Parenthood blacks were 13 percent of the abortions. Do not argue using information from a Georgia white supremacist about black abortions. As far as white on white crime is concerned 80 percent of crimes committed by whites are done by another white person. As it pertains to whites murders, whites are 5-6 times more likely to be killed by another white. More whites killed themselves or died from overdoses exponentially than blacks who killed blacks, or in interracial murders.

So if whites are being replaced, they are replacing themselves. It's time you racists shut up about us and clean up your own filthy ass house.

Drop the per capita bullshit white boy.

Here is the truth.

Any time you are so desperate to deny a problem that you have to divide 2 numbers to get a fraction, then multiply that by a number you cherry pick instead of using the actual total, then you choose to live in a lie. Now it's time to show an inconvenient truth for you.

According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report, there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. 3,642,932 whites, 2,122,038 blacks. Clearly, the numbers show that 1.5 million more whites were offenders than blacks. Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance, 51 percent is a majority. Instead of facing the problem of crime among whites, this is the answer:

3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) = 0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Poof! As if by magic, a group that had 1.5 million more offenders suddenly now has less of a crime problem because instead of looking at the total number of crimes, crime is broken down into units of 100,000. If this is being done to guess the probability of the commission of a crime, logic shows us that if there are 5 times more whites than blacks, the probability of a crime committed by someone white is greater than it being done by someone black.

In 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281. That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.006 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. The numbers here show that 13 percent of the American people are not committing 50 percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population is 51 percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

Whites have historically been the most violent and criminal group in this country. According to Planned Parenthood blacks were 13 percent of the abortions. Do not argue using information from a Georgia white supremacist about black abortions. As far as white on white crime is concerned 80 percent of crimes committed by whites are done by another white person. As it pertains to whites murders, whites are 5-6 times more likely to be killed by another white. More whites killed themselves or died from overdoses exponentially than blacks who killed blacks, or in interracial murders.

So if whites are being replaced, they are replacing themselves. It's time you racists shut up about us and clean up your own filthy ass house.
Thanks for proving my point whatever color you be. Plus, you need to learn fractions better.
Even in your own stats you show blacks making up a higher proportion of crimes per capita.
There are approx 4-5X's as many whites so of course there are more offenses but black offenders are much higher per capita.
This shows that while blacks only make up 13% of the population, they commit about 30% of the crimes. Over 2x's the rate per capita.
Conversely, while whites make up over 60% of the population, they commit about 50% of the crime. Only .83 rate per capita.
How does this help your argument against my belief it's not a race but a culture thing for blacks & others following this culture?

You mean you don't? Your own government predicts whites, originally 90% of this country in 1965 when democrat LBJ opened the doors for minorities to flood this country, will be a minority in their own country by the year 2060. Just look at the statistics of how progressivism has devastated this country:

Birth Rates: Who is Winning the Race? - American Renaissance

And if you think one person is like any other, show me another technically advanced civilization in this world NOT founded by whites!

You mean you don't? Your own government predicts whites, originally 90% of this country in 1965 when democrat LBJ opened the doors for minorities to flood this country, will be a minority in their own country by the year 2060. Just look at the statistics of how progressivism has devastated this country:

Birth Rates: Who is Winning the Race? - American Renaissance

And if you think one person is like any other, show me another technically advanced civilization in this world NOT founded by whites!
It is NOT anyone else's fault if Whites aren't having more babies.
No, one person is not like any other. The Black peoples of Africa never left their continent looking for other lands and people to rob, rape and pillage. Can you say the same of White people?

Thanks for proving my point whatever color you be. Plus, you need to learn fractions better.
Even in your own stats you show blacks making up a higher proportion of crimes per capita.
There are approx 4-5X's as many whites so of course there are more offenses but black offenders are much higher per capita.
This shows that while blacks only make up 13% of the population, they commit about 30% of the crimes. Over 2x's the rate per capita.
Conversely, while whites make up over 60% of the population, they commit about 50% of the crime. Only .83 rate per capita.
How does this help your argument against my belief it's not a race but a culture thing for blacks & others following this culture?
Except I didn't prove your point. Crime doesn't happen per capita, it's generally 1-1. So then when we look at this, it shows that 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. 1.09 percent of the American population were white criminal offenders and .006 percent of the American population were black criminal offenders. What this shows is that out of the 2.16 percent of the American population who were criminal offenders 51 percent of that number were white. It shows that 1.09 percent of the American population were 51 percent of the offenders. And that 51 percent of the American population who were criminal offenders were white.

You racists are lazy and it's purposeful. Because when you break it down, the facts show that whites have huge problems they should be addressing but whites like you would rather blame everyone else than to take personal responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back