White Replacement Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean you don't? Your own government predicts whites, originally 90% of this country in 1965 when democrat LBJ opened the doors for minorities to flood this country, will be a minority in their own country by the year 2060. Just look at the statistics of how progressivism has devastated this country:

Birth Rates: Who is Winning the Race? - American Renaissance

And if you think one person is like any other, show me another technically advanced civilization in this world NOT founded by whites!
India would appear to have had times when she was advanced. I am not sure what is so good about this world we have created. We have bombs to destroy the world and all the people in it. We are destroying the planet. We haven't learned how to get on with each other. We got our wealth by stealing others. All in all we appear to have created a aggressive world which is about to be destroyed. Nope I don't rate that highly.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I am not sure what the Replacement theory is. I am from the UK. A few years ago the UK and Europe was given the idea that we would be replaced by Muslims in the future. Obviously people worked it out and that it was not true. They were to replace us by having plenty of babies. However a week or so ago I heard that US white replacement theory is a belief that the Democrats are getting more and more not white people into the country so that white people are going to be replaced by them. Replacement appears to be something about who is the majority. I also heard that scary white people believed that they were going to be replaced and that was the thing that scared them the most. So I still do not know exactly what the Replacement theory is about.
The "replacement theory" is a political term that the Democrat propagandist concocted to accuse the Republicans of being white supremist.
They are exploiting the Buffalo shooting to promote hate and fear of Republican Voters.
The Buffalo shooter is a far left eco warrior crackpot, he's not a Republican.
But the fact is that the Democrats have been bragging that they will make the Republican Voters the minority through immigration for over 30 years.
This is why Biden is literally allowing millions of people to illegally enter the US with his open borders policy.
No other country on the planet would allow this amount of illegal immigration, because their citizens would be outraged.

Does anyone here believe Whites are being replaced?
It has nothing to do with "believe."

Caucasians are being "replaced" by other ethnicities.

It is not a "theory."

It is simply a fact.

Caucasians (for whatever reason) are not breeding.

Needless to say, two other groups are.

So -- duh! -- those two other groups will eventually comprise the majority of people in this nation.

That teenager who slaughtered those people in Buffalo is only 18.

He is too stupid to realize that instead of now spending the rest of his life in prison (among people of whom he is not too fond of), he could have done his part for his cause by breeding like mad. Maybe 20 or more children. He could have started a group that would (peacefully!) encourage Caucasians to breed! breed! breed! And that group could vigorously encourage immigrants from Europe. (Remember how The Donald drove the liberals nuts when he encouraged immigrants from Norway?!!!)

I really do not think that is true in the UK. Most crime and that would include violent crime is created by the most poor for obvious reasons. I am sure this has always been the case regardless of the colour of people's skin.
The point is, I don't have a crime problem in my community. True that's because I don't live in a poor community. Even if it was all white, if it was poor I too would lock my doors and put bars on my windows and get a big dog and gun.

In Metro Detroit we have a lot of poor white neighborhoods like Taylor, MI and Westland. Blacks say the news doesn't report those violent crimes. Only the black violent crimes in Detroit. That could be true. Because it's a big deal when it happens in my upper class neighborhood and it happens all the time in Detroit but I rarely hear about it happening in Taylor or Westland. Even though you know it happens.

Let's see

Actually, even in Taylor, whatever year this is, there was only 1 murder. But it's much smaller than Detroit of course

The rate of violent crime in Westland is 5.72 per 1,000 residents

With assaults, shootings and homicides on the rise across the country, Detroit continued last year to be among the most violent big cities in America, according to FBI statistics released Monday.

Detroit in 2020 had a rate of 2,248.4 violent crimes per 100,000 residents, behind only Memphis, Tennessee, as the highest rate in the country among cities with more than 100,000 residents. St. Louis, Missouri, Little Rock, Arkansas, and South Bend, Indiana rounded out the top five. Lansing, Michigan was ranked No. 9.

We are destroying the planet.
Largely through overpopulation.

We haven't learned how to get on with each other.
Largely from being forced crammed all together too much too fastly through overpopulation.

We got our wealth by stealing others.
Too many people all fighting for limited resources.

All in all we appear to have created a aggressive world which is about to be destroyed.
The fate of all under the forces of nature when something gets out of equilibrium with nature. Nature always auto-corrects.

Largely through overpopulation.

Largely from being forced crammed all together too much too fastly through overpopulation.

Too many people all fighting for limited resources.

The fate of all under the forces of nature when something gets out of equilibrium with nature. Nature always auto-corrects.
There is no “overpopulation.” That’s just bullshit.

There are no preferential programs only for blacks. And blacks were well on our way to nothing before LBJ. That's more racist delusions. Son, Asians, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans and white women all get Affirmative Action. Nobody has ever made a career out of guilt and the only people who have consistently been given preference have been white men.
You are selfish and self serving---trying to scam everyone else into giving you a free ride and free shit. All of you race pimps--black/white whatever are shallow immoral people trying to steal from others.

Thinking back, the first I remember hearing about white replacement theory was from liberals. Plenty of examples on this board. A favorite retort, when they couldn't get their way, was the warning/threat that, soon, whites would be a minority in the US, and their norms and privilege would be nullified by the new majority.

I never took that seriously. It's foolish to presume that "minorities", especially immigrants, would fall for liberal's free-shit, identity politics schtick. Many of them come here to get away from that kind of government.

Regardless, a lot of conservatives did take it seriously. Karma's a bitch.

Last edited:
Peyton Gendron, is an 18 year old White Supremacist. On Saturday, May 14 2022, he drove 200 miles from his home, to a predominantly African-American neighborhood in Buffalo, New York. There he murdered 10 people and wounded 3 others at a grocery store. (11 of them were African-American).
News reports say he did it because he is afraid Whites in the USA are being replaced by African-Americans and other people of color.
Does anyone here believe Whites are being replaced?
No. This murderous idiot should be executed.

You're seeing something that isn't there. And if it is, so what? There are black doctors? That's wonderful!!! We don't have enough black doctors in America. Did you know? Especially ones who will serve poor communities. So one idea is to give free medical school to any black person who goes to medical school and promises to serve in a poor community for 10 years after they graduate.

We are all aware of how bad the VA is, right? So what you are telling me is all they give you are black doctors, administrators, nurses, orderlies, etc.....What that's telling me is they are getting these black people on the cheap. This is why my hospital puts some of it's facilities in Detroit even though we live in Metro Detroit. We had to take my mom to the hood for her Alzheimers and it was scary leaving her with all black people. Until we got to know them and they were all wonderful people thank god. I thought they were going to take slavery out on my mom.
NO! That's NOT I'm telling you. I'm telling you that the VA is 95% non-white, and near zero white males. Affirmative Action - the worst racism in America, and you perpetuate it, by turning a blind eye, and pretending it's not there.

Most hospitals you go to will have mostly white and foreign doctors and the lowest paid employees in the hospital are black.

Please don't tell me you begrudge the hospital for hiring African Americas. They need jobs too you know, selfish.
Stop playing silly-dumb. You heard what I said, and you know what I'm talking about. No need to repeat. I've told you twice already.

Whites need jobs too. And they are who's not getting them - and you know it.

PS - African Americans is a FALSE term to describe Americans of African ancestry. The correct term is blacks.

I tell them to chill. Who cares if I'm white and my grandson marries a woman with a hispanic heritage and their kids are darker than me?

WHO FUCKING CARES?
Nobody would care if the “replacement” was happening organically with approval from We The People.
Republicans are being told whites are under attack.
Anybody not ignorant as fuck and or living under a rock knows whites / core Americans are definitely under attack.
And then Republicans try to say Mr. Gendron was a liberal. LOL.
“Did you always hold these views?

When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.”

pjmedia.com

Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

On Saturday afternoon, an 18-year-old from Upstate New York traveled to Buffalo and live-streamed himself shooting several people, ten of whom he killed, at a Tops Friendly Market in a predominantly b...
pjmedia.com
pjmedia.com

The "replacement theory" is a political term that the Democrat propagandist concocted to accuse the Republicans of being white supremist.
They are exploiting the Buffalo shooting to promote hate and fear of Republican Voters.
The Buffalo shooter is a far left eco warrior crackpot, he's not a Republican.
But the fact is that the Democrats have been bragging that they will make the Republican Voters the minority through immigration for over 30 years.
This is why Biden is literally allowing millions of people to illegally enter the US with his open borders policy.
No other country on the planet would allow this amount of illegal immigration, because their citizens would be outraged.
That's a lie. It is a theory created by a man named Renaud Camus.

Nobody would care if the “replacement” was happening organically with approval from We The People.

Anybody not ignorant as fuck and or living under a rock knows whites / core Americans are definitely under attack.

“Did you always hold these views?

When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.”

pjmedia.com

Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

On Saturday afternoon, an 18-year-old from Upstate New York traveled to Buffalo and live-streamed himself shooting several people, ten of whom he killed, at a Tops Friendly Market in a predominantly b...
pjmedia.com
pjmedia.com
I remember this KKK'er who was pro Trump said he liked him, even though he gave his daughter to a Jew.

Whites are not core Americans.

We can't deny white replacement theory because we've been bragging to right wingers here for years that their numbers are dwindling. Two elections ago was supposed to be the end of the Republican party. Then along came Trump who managed to get poor white Democrats to vote Republican. He's a great con man you have to give him that. He changed the game.

Hell, women vote for him after what he said about them, mexicans after what he said about them, he even made gains with black voters in some states. I even know an arab who supported Trump and then Trump locked him up for a year because he was one of those guys who had a record and came from the middle east. They were going to deport him back to Iraq. I bet a lot of Arab Americans voted for Trump too.

And with inflation, they might vote for him again in 2024.

India would appear to have had times when she was advanced. I am not sure what is so good about this world we have created. We have bombs to destroy the world and all the people in it. We are destroying the planet. We haven't learned how to get on with each other. We got our wealth by stealing others. All in all we appear to have created a aggressive world which is about to be destroyed. Nope I don't rate that highly.
You are correct

Study had been conducted in 2018 testing a similar scenario that also concluded that it would take 100 nuclear bombs to end this world. What is scarier is that within this world there are 13,080 ready-to-use nuclear warheads and yet it takes such a small amount.

I'm sure the US has 100 nukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back