White man shoots innocent black teen....

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- A neighbor and friend of George Zimmerman's said Tuesday on CNN that their neighborhood had suffered eight burglaries, all committed by young black men, in the 15 months prior to Trayvon Martin's shooting.

Frank Taaffe's account paints a picture of a neighborhood watch volunteer making rounds in a community suffering a spate of burglaries when he ran across what he thought was a suspicious figure walking the streets. Police records appear to only partially substantiate Taaffe's claims about the burglaries, citing three of eight cases in which suspects were identified as black males.

--

In his CNN interview, Taaffe credited Zimmerman with preventing what he said would have been a ninth burglary by reporting a suspicious black man trying to break into Taaffe's home.

Zimmerman supporters say he was protecting neighborhood - CNN.com
Ol' George needs to tell his friends to STFU. They aren't helping :lol:
And you're starting to look more and more like a race baiter.

Stop being silly.

You have to admit that his friend isn't helping matters here, in essence stating that yes, Zimmerman DID target Martin because he's a young black male. There are those who are going to run with that, and run hard --- just wait and see.

I'm simply pointing out the obvious headache this is going to give Zimmerman & Co.

Ol' George needs to tell his friends to STFU. They aren't helping :lol:

Stop being silly.

You have to admit that his friend isn't helping matters here, in essence stating that yes, Zimmerman DID target Martin because he's a young black male. There are those who are going to run with that, and run hard --- just wait and see.

I'm simply pointing out the obvious headache this is going to give Zimmerman & Co.

Again if you're going to read into what his neighbor said I am going to do the same to what you said. You are starting to sound more and more like a race baiter.

Stop being silly.

Again if you're going to read into what his neighbor said I am going to do the same to what you said. You are starting to sound more and more like a race baiter.

Stop being silly.

I'm not reading anything into it. He flat out said what I quoted. You know damned well how that's going to play, and it does NOT help Zimmerman's claim that he did not target Martin because of his age/race.

Stop being silly.

Stop being silly.

I'm not reading anything into it. He flat out said what I quoted. You know damned well how that's going to play, and it does NOT help Zimmerman's claim that he did not target Martin because of his age/race.

What his neighbor said has no bearing on what George was thinking. You are crossing the line of race baiter

Stop being silly.

What his neighbor said has no bearing on what George was thinking. You are crossing the line of race baiter

No, but his friends coming to his defense have been used here and elsewhere to show us what a stand-up kinda guy Zimmerman really is ... this time, his friend stepped in it. Just like the one who said George had virtually lost his life, too.

Have a good day, and stop being silly :)

Stop being silly.

No, but his friends coming to his defense have been used here and elsewhere to show us what a stand-up kinda guy Zimmerman really is ... this time, his friend stepped in it. Just like the one who said George had virtually lost his life, too.

What Zimmerman's friend said and what you read into what they said has no bearing on what Zimmerman was thinking.

Stop being silly.

The only reason people are coming to Zimmerman's defense (like Joe Oliver who claims to be his best friend yet knows very little about him) is the same reason that other people came to Casey Anthony's defense.................

It's a situation that has drawn national attention and they all want to get on television.

Oh, ok.

I think this is the third reason that has been offered as a reason to discount all the eyewitness accounts, and instead roll with the imaginary scenarios.

Way to go, lynch mob! You guys rock!

If you've got any white, I guess you're all white..if you're Hispanic.

Works the opposite way with black..if you've got any black, you're all black.

If Zimmerman were a black hispanic, and Martin a white Hispanic, Zimmerman would be a fucking hero to these idiots. They'd be naming their kids after him. They'd name a street after him, and have Zimmerman Black Pride parades. They'd set up an account to fund a legal defense for him, and pay for a press secretary to handle his public appearances.

And they wouldn't be calling him, his family and his friends with death threats. They wouldn't have a bounty on his head. They wouldn't be looting stores in his name. Cuz killing a white guy is just good anyway you cut it!

If there was a seriies of crimes in this neighborhood and those crimes were all committed by young black males wearing a hoodie there is only one answer. When you hear hoofbeats think horses not unicorns.

In this case, sadly enough, Trayvon Martin was another victim of black crime.

If there was a seriies of crimes in this neighborhood and those crimes were all committed by young black males wearing a hoodie there is only one answer. When you hear hoofbeats think horses not unicorns.

George's "friend" is defending what he did because he (friend) claims there were 8 (almost 9!!) burglaries committed by young black males. The police records show that in only 3 of the 8 cases were the suspects ID'd as black males.

If Trayvon was not casing the neighborhood, what you say is true.

Part of the bigotry against Zimmerman is that he acted purely by profiling (crime by young black men + Trayvon = 911 call). But, he called the police because he thought Trayvon looked like he was casing the neighborhood. It's possible that someone else seeing a white man doing exactly what Trayvon was doing, in a neighborhood without any recent burglaries, would have still called 911.

George's "friend" is defending what he did because he (friend) claims there were 8 (almost 9!!) burglaries committed by young black males. The police records show that in only 3 of the 8 cases were the suspects ID'd as black males.

The shit-for-brains racist lynch mob want us to believe that most of these burglaries weren't committed by blacks. Emma, how many suspects were ID'd as white? If only 3 of the criminals were black, the odds of all three being ID'd, and no one else, is under 2%. This neighborhood has been under a siege by black criminals, just like all of society.

It doesn't matter. There's absolutely no evidence that Zimmerman profiled him. He couldn't tell what color he was at first. He followed him because he was acting weird, then stared him down and came towards him...when Zimmerman got out of his car to meet him the kid ran.

Suspicious and creepy behavior. I don't think Zimmerman was reading from a script or making it up when he was on the phone to 911.

The shit-for-brains racist lynch mob want us to believe that most of these burglaries weren't committed by blacks. Emma, how many suspects were ID'd as white? If only 3 of the criminals were black, the odds of all three being ID'd, and no one else, is under 2%. This neighborhood has been under a siege by black criminals, just like all of society.

You throw the term "racist" around like an insult as if you're not one.

You throw the term "racist" around like an insult as if you're not one.

If Zimmerman were the African and the Trayvon were the Jew Hispanic, I'd still stand behind Zimmerman. Sure, I don't want Africans living near me, for statistical and cultural reasons, but I'm going to be fair to everyone regardless of race... something the shit-for-brains racist lynch mob can't accomplish. I call them racist, because 1) they are, 2) it's about the only thing they understand.

It doesn't matter. There's absolutely no evidence that Zimmerman profiled him. He couldn't tell what color he was at first. He followed him because he was acting weird
DESCRIBE WEIRD

then stared him down

ZIMMERMAN WAS OBVIOUSLY STARING AT HIM FIRST...HE LOOKED TO SEE WHY THE WEIRDO WAS STARING AT HIM

and came towards him...when Zimmerman got out of his car to meet him the kid ran.

If he was walking in his direction ..which is certainly no crme and had bad intent why would he then...run away ???

Suspicious and creepy behavior.

seems normal enough to me ..you on the other hand come across very Suspicious and creepy

I don't think Zimmerman was reading from a script or making it up when he was on the phone to 911.

he didn't need a script he had his paranoid imaginings..like you

Forum List

Back