White man shoots innocent black teen....

Thing is, Em, we don't know that they haven't answered those questions. All we know is that they are not releasing all the information and evidence they have.... and that is standard police procedure. We are not entitled to know. There is no reason for them to release all the details - and there are valid reasons why they do not release it.

Seems to me, on the evidence we have available... it appears that, at some time during the altercation, Martin was on top of Zimmerman.... that does not mean Martin attacked Zimmerman.... we don't know what happened before the witnesses happened upon the incident.

Seriously... we do not know enough to rationally judge anything. Which is why I defend only the process.... not Zimmerman, not Martin.

I've just given my opinion based on what has come out, and that has changed somewhat as new information comes to light. Until this is completed, we're not going to know all the details of the investigation. I truly believe there will still be a lot of unanswered questions even then. I just hope that there is enough there to give both families some peace.

Who's the dude on the right? It's not kid who was killed.

Yea. It is. Do your homework instead of giving me negative rep marks for telling the truth. That pic is from Traaaayyvoon's twitter account.

No, it is not Martin.

Who's the man on the right? The implication: It was Trayvon Martin. The online rumor was that this photo was "pulled from Facebook." But on Sunday, the Twitter aggregator (yes, we've come to that point) Twitchy, which tracks viral content, retracted a post about the photo. "The photo on the right is not Trayvon Martin," editors wrote.
But he was tweeting a different tune at 1:03 p.m., when he wrote, “Mixed up Drudge photo of Trayvon w Michelle Malkin’s. Malkin’s is an admitted fake. Drudge? Don’t know. Sorry.” That tweet was immediately followed by another saying, “Malkin apologized for fake #Trayvon photo. I apologize for mixing up her photo with one Drudge used.”
Malkin’s site, twitchy.com, ran a photo it said was Martin shirtless and giving two middle fingers to the camera and said it was a photo the mainstream media was refusing to show. But it was not the same photo Rosenberg objected to on Drudge, so it was unclear how he confused the two. Malkin’s apology was also more unequivocal than Rosenberg’s.
“We made a mistake,” the site said in a post that later ran beneath the photo. “The photo on the right is not of the Trayvon Martin who was shot by Zimmerman. We apologize to our readers and to the Martin family.”

Why #TeamDueProcess is important for justice; Correction and update: Twitchy issues apology for fake Trayvon Martin photo | Twitchy

Correction, 8:56 pm ET March 25, 2012: We made a mistake. The photo on the right is not of the Trayvon Martin who was shot by Zimmerman. We apologize to our readers and to the Martin family.

OK but who is this?

trayvonmartinfingerreal.jpg

Yea. It is. Do your homework instead of giving me negative rep marks for telling the truth. That pic is from Traaaayyvoon's twitter account.

No, it is not Martin.

But he was tweeting a different tune at 1:03 p.m., when he wrote, “Mixed up Drudge photo of Trayvon w Michelle Malkin’s. Malkin’s is an admitted fake. Drudge? Don’t know. Sorry.” That tweet was immediately followed by another saying, “Malkin apologized for fake #Trayvon photo. I apologize for mixing up her photo with one Drudge used.”
Malkin’s site, twitchy.com, ran a photo it said was Martin shirtless and giving two middle fingers to the camera and said it was a photo the mainstream media was refusing to show. But it was not the same photo Rosenberg objected to on Drudge, so it was unclear how he confused the two. Malkin’s apology was also more unequivocal than Rosenberg’s.
“We made a mistake,” the site said in a post that later ran beneath the photo. “The photo on the right is not of the Trayvon Martin who was shot by Zimmerman. We apologize to our readers and to the Martin family.”

Why #TeamDueProcess is important for justice; Correction and update: Twitchy issues apology for fake Trayvon Martin photo | Twitchy

Correction, 8:56 pm ET March 25, 2012: We made a mistake. The photo on the right is not of the Trayvon Martin who was shot by Zimmerman. We apologize to our readers and to the Martin family.

OK but who is this?

Looks like a kid that does what a thousand other kids do in front of cameras to be "rad".

No, it is not Martin.

OK but who is this?

Looks like a kid that does what a thousand other kids do in front of cameras to be "rad".

But it is a picture of the innocent trayvon, is that a correct statement?

Or a teen who engaged in activities his parents knew nothing about...

I lost my 14 y.o. boy for a few hours this weekend. He asked if he could ride his bike somewhere, I didn't pay close enough attention or establish a time line, I assumed I knew where he was going and for how long...I was wrong. He came home at dark, happy and tired, he'd discovered a new bike trail and spent a few hours exploring it but you know ANYTHING could have happened in those few hours..and I couldn't discipline him for what was a failure to communicate on my part....but those are the types of mistakes we all make, and the more you make them, the more likely your kid is to get into trouble.

I don't know that having more engaged parents would have kept Trayvon alive, sometimes kids just see a window and jump out it, and if it weren't for the hand of God none of them would make adulthood.

My kids do have social networking accounts...but I monitor them all the time. There are no pics of them doing obscene or even inappropriate stuff. And when the oldest looks like he might be poised on the brink of sharing inappropriate commentary, I make sure to post a comment in that thread so he reins it in. Otherwise, I go in and shut it down.

I actually spend time in my daughter's account, checking her friends, checking her messages, checking her links and likes...I routinely remove people and apps from her facebook.

Being a parent is a 24 hour a day job. There's no time to have a social life of your own...If you h ave teenaged boys and you have any time to yourself, you're doing something wrong.

Oh cool.

You source an cheeky "faux ad" with a fake picture of Trayvon gotten from the Stormfront website.

Good stuff.

:clap2:

Racists Unite! :lol:
You say that's from Stormfront?

Link.
Sourcing Trayvon Martin "Photos" From Stormfront : CJR
Thanks. That gives me a source for the pic on the left.

So, Stormfront thought the pic on the right was Trayvon Martin and they were wrong.

I'm more interested in the origin of the 'poster'. I can't find any origin for that. Anyway, it makes a damn good point.

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- A neighbor and friend of George Zimmerman's said Tuesday on CNN that their neighborhood had suffered eight burglaries, all committed by young black men, in the 15 months prior to Trayvon Martin's shooting.

Frank Taaffe's account paints a picture of a neighborhood watch volunteer making rounds in a community suffering a spate of burglaries when he ran across what he thought was a suspicious figure walking the streets. Police records appear to only partially substantiate Taaffe's claims about the burglaries, citing three of eight cases in which suspects were identified as black males.

--

In his CNN interview, Taaffe credited Zimmerman with preventing what he said would have been a ninth burglary by reporting a suspicious black man trying to break into Taaffe's home.

Zimmerman supporters say he was protecting neighborhood - CNN.com
Ol' George needs to tell his friends to STFU. They aren't helping :lol:

More evidence that his neighbors respected him, and the neighborhood was being overrun with criminals.

Kid channeling nolimitnigga is mistaken for a thug. Except he wasn't *mistaken*.

Wow, shocking indeed.

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- A neighbor and friend of George Zimmerman's said Tuesday on CNN that their neighborhood had suffered eight burglaries, all committed by young black men, in the 15 months prior to Trayvon Martin's shooting.

Frank Taaffe's account paints a picture of a neighborhood watch volunteer making rounds in a community suffering a spate of burglaries when he ran across what he thought was a suspicious figure walking the streets. Police records appear to only partially substantiate Taaffe's claims about the burglaries, citing three of eight cases in which suspects were identified as black males.

--

In his CNN interview, Taaffe credited Zimmerman with preventing what he said would have been a ninth burglary by reporting a suspicious black man trying to break into Taaffe's home.

Zimmerman supporters say he was protecting neighborhood - CNN.com
Ol' George needs to tell his friends to STFU. They aren't helping :lol:
And you're starting to look more and more like a race baiter.

Forum List

Back