White man shoots innocent black teen....

Has anyone paid attention to this story lately?

The family of a Florida teen fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer last month is speaking out, saying that the shooting was unprovoked —and racially motivated.

Stories from

Josh Lucas Marries
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein Want to Adopt a Child with Special Needs
Jessica Simpson Expresses Thanks for 'Dream' Baby Shower
Jersey Shore Will Return for Season 6
Hugh Grant Likes Daughter Tabitha 'Very Much'
Trayvon Martin, 17, was killed by George Zimmerman in a Sanford, Fla., gated community on the evening of Feb. 26 as he returned from a trip to a local 7-Eleven. Martin and his father were visiting family friends there. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self defense, and has not been charged with a crime.
Video: Mom: Teen targeted due to of ‘color of his skin’ (on this page)
But Martin's family is pointing to 911 calls released by police on Friday that they say depict a terrified teenager who was being chased by Zimmerman. Martin was found face down, unarmed, with a bag of Skittles and an iced tea.

“(Zimmerman) was reacting to the color of his skin,’’ Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer on Monday. “He committed no crime. My son wasn’t doing anything but walking on the sidewalk, and I just don’t understand why this situation got out of control.’’

Mom: Trayvon Martin was killed because of 'the color of his skin' - TODAY People - TODAY.com

According to the person who shot the teen, he'd seen him walking through the neighborhood and thought he was acting "suspiciously". He then calls 911 to report the teen and the police asked him if he was following the kid. He replied "yes" and the police then told him to quit.

A bit later, another 911 call is made and the caller tells police that she hears someone yelling for help (the teen), and it's shortly after that when a gunshot is heard.

The teen was found face down, dead, with an ice tea and a bag of Skittles in his hand.

To date? The person who shot the teen, a man named Zimmerman is STILL walking free, and no charges have been filed.

Do you think that if a black adult had shot a white teen, that the result would have been the same?

Just to follow up a little bit.

The "victim" may not have been exactly innocent and the shooter might have been legally justified.

A tragedy all the same.

But not the kind originally suggested.

You are truly a stupid, worthless piece of shit.

Unkotare does not much like me.

It's casual. I am not Unkotare's biggest fan, either.

And that makes it difficult to have to agree with him yet again.

But Ariux, you really ARE a stupid, worthless piece of shit.

Ah, did I make you two cry.

Nah, pussy.

You make me laugh.

At you.

You have no brains, no balls, no persuasive power and you suck donkey dick in hell.

All in all, you are the epitome of fail.

Another day of freedom for George Zimmerman. Could it be because there aren't enough signitures on Al Sharpton's petition? Maybe it's because there aren't enough protests? Perhaps it's because there isn't enough media coverage?

OR is it because Zimmerman's story fits the evidence and the eye witness accounts?

The Grand Jury is supposed to convene on this in two days...IF it is ever presented to the GJ.

Nice.........we've got yet another fringe racist joining the boards.

Why did you put a racist title this thread if you are not a racist??????

Would you agree that someone who wrote this is a racist?

Neg rep returned you cock smoking bigoted piece of shit. Fuck off, fuck whatever spawned you, and fuck whatever spawned you spawned. A pox on your whole fucking race.

Another day of freedom for George Zimmerman. Could it be because there aren't enough signitures on Al Sharpton's petition? Maybe it's because there aren't enough protests? Perhaps it's because there isn't enough media coverage?

OR is it because Zimmerman's story fits the evidence and the eye witness accounts?

The Grand Jury is supposed to convene on this in two days...IF it is ever presented to the GJ.

I can't wait to see how many more of those racist shit-bags get thrown into jail, lose their jobs or have to pay huge settlements for attacking Zimmerman or any one else in retaliation for him. :D

I can't wait to see how many more of those racist shit-bags get thrown into jail, lose their jobs or have to pay huge settlements for attacking Zimmerman or any one else in retaliation for him. :D

I would love to see that.

ABikerSailor on the phone wth Al Sharpton, planning his next Race-Baiter thread fail.

PorchToilet.jpg

Nice.........we've got yet another fringe racist joining the boards.

Neg rep returned you cock smoking bigoted piece of shit. Fuck off, fuck whatever spawned you, and fuck whatever spawned you spawned. A pox on your whole fucking race.

I said he was bigoted, not racist, and was referring to belief that he's not human, because humans aren't that stupid.

But, racist assholes like you see racism everywhere. Tell ya what Little Rebecca, look up racist and bigot in the dictionary sometime.

There is a difference.

Sorry bout that,

1. Looks like the *gay biker* is getting some *blowback* over this thread. :badgrin:
2. Ah, poetic justice perhaps?
3. Another libturd sticks his nose up Al Sharptons *ol lib media himself*, ass then ol Al makes a windy. :badgrin:
4. I love that when that happens!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I said he was bigoted, not racist, and was referring to belief that he's not human, because humans aren't that stupid.

But, racist assholes like you see racism everywhere. Tell ya what Little Rebecca, look up racist and bigot in the dictionary sometime.

There is a difference.

What was the meaning of
A pox on your whole fucking race
That is about as racist as anyone can get.

Don't be stupid. A misunderstanding has nothing to do with it. Trayvon correctly understood that Zimmerman was watching him. And, Zimmerman correctly understood that if he didn't shoot Trayvon, that he'd end up seriously wounded, maybe killed.
This is the problem in a nutshell. People like you exist.

Grab a rope, Ravi! Let the fun begin! You gonna string you up some crackers, huh?
I know you agree with him. How sad is that, Babble?

Regarding the title of this thread, it's impossible... because there's no such thing.

This is the problem in a nutshell. People like you exist.

Grab a rope, Ravi! Let the fun begin! You gonna string you up some crackers, huh?
I know you agree with him. How sad is that, Babble?

What's sad is that you think you actually know what happened, based on the fact the dead guy is black and the live guy is white... and you're willing to act on it.

Regarding the title of this thread, it's impossible... because there's no such thing.

There is no such thing as an innocent black teenager? Does that mean they are all guilty of something? Do you care to enlighten us further with your racist wisdom?

There is no such thing as an innocent black teenager? Does that mean they are all guilty of something? Do you care to enlighten us further with your racist wisdom?

If "blacks can't be racist", then it's only fair to concluded that they can't be innocent, either.

If "blacks can't be racist", then it's only fair to concluded that they can't be innocent, either.

That makes no fucking sense, you are dumb as fuck.

Forum List

Back