White House threatens to cut spending if debt ceiling not raised

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
PROMISE?!

OH PLEASE CUT SPENDING!

DON’T THROW ME IN THE BRIAR PATCH BR’ER FOX!!

“The Biden administration is warning state and local governments about drastic cuts to Medicaid, food stamps, disaster relief and other federal programs if Congress fails to raise or suspend the debt ceiling soon.”

1631904267205.png

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:eusa_dance::banana::smoke::banana::eusa_dance:

Congress is the ones to act and the spending cuts will become automatic....Just like when Oblama and Congress had to play by the rules of sequestration...
so what was Xiden's threat all about then?

If wealthy people want to keep getting elected then we should not have to pay them more than a dollar a month for their services since they don't need the money anyhow...
I don't disagree, it was refreshing to see someone like Trump get elected, who donated his salary back to the Federal Govt.

Xiden obviously is far to selfish....

Why haven't we heard about this arbitrary Debt Ceiling since Trumpybear took office?

Suspend the federal payroll for all elected officials in the federal government until they resolve the situation.

Speaking about Killer Biden, been looking at where he wants to spend our money & what I support & what I do not. Just reading about 15 Nobel prize winners in Economics' who support Biden's infrastructure plan. There are parts that I cant understand, above my pay grade. Much looks pretty good for the bulk of us. what do you know about it?

In other related news…Biden threatened to start speaking in complete sentences and holding press conferences if every American does NOT get vaccinated……except for Congress, of course.

Last edited:
PROMISE?!

OH PLEASE CUT SPENDING!

DON’T THROW ME IN THE BRIAR PATCH BR’ER FOX!!

“The Biden administration is warning state and local governments about drastic cuts to Medicaid, food stamps, disaster relief and other federal programs if Congress fails to raise or suspend the debt ceiling soon.”
That is exactly what I was thinking, Thank you.

Forum List

Back