White House threatens to cut spending if debt ceiling not raised

Wow. It's already starting. I shouldn't be surprisde.

Whining about Biden's spending while being completely silent about Trump's massive spending and deficits.

Not one fucking word from the tard herd during Trump's Administration about his debt spending.

Eight years of whining about Obama's spending as he ran up $8 trillion of debt in his 8 years.

Then TOTAL SILENCE as Trump ran up $7.8 trillion in FOUR years.

Goddam, how the fuck do these assholes stand the stench of their own hypocrisy? Seriously.

It's not like Trump didn't warn us. "I am the king of debt. I do love debt. I love debt. I love playing with it."

And then doubled the federal deficit in his first two years, and submitted the biggest spending bill in American history.

You really fell for his theater for the rubes, didn't you.
You haven't been paying attention to what Piglosi and the dems have done to spending/DEBT in the last year have you?

PROMISE?!

OH PLEASE CUT SPENDING!

DON’T THROW ME IN THE BRIAR PATCH BR’ER FOX!!

“The Biden administration is warning state and local governments about drastic cuts to Medicaid, food stamps, disaster relief and other federal programs if Congress fails to raise or suspend the debt ceiling soon.”
giphy.gif

um maybe you should be looking at what's happening now if you take issue with that
Dude, you totally fell for the game show host's publicity stunt. Totally taken in. He had you fully erect with the donation of his salary and it got you to ignore his record spending. Pathetic.

As for Biden's spending, I give you my post from 8 days ago:

Right now, Joe Biden and the Democrats are engaged in an orgiastic explosion of profligacy that just might finally bring our country to its knees.

I am seriously concerned. I am more pissed off than ever.

There is no conservative party of small government. The Republican claim to this title is perhaps the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.

No one has posted more about government spending on this forum than I. I have probably made more posts about government spending than all my other posts combined.

Go ahead and search on my username. See for yourself.

You haven't been paying attention to what Piglosi and the dems have done to spending/DEBT in the last year have you?
I also give you my post from 8 days ago:

Right now, Joe Biden and the Democrats are engaged in an orgiastic explosion of profligacy that just might finally bring our country to its knees.

I am seriously concerned. I am more pissed off than ever.

There is no conservative party of small government. The Republican claim to this title is perhaps the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.

Then TOTAL SILENCE as Trump ran up $7.8 trillion in FOUR years.
Don't be disingenuous! You know very well that 3.8T of that was forced on him by a spend-happy, Piglosi-led congress that stood entrenched to make him reject it--I didn't hear you whining about that. Hmmmm

Don't be disingenuous! You know very well that 3.8T of that was forced on him by a spend-happy, Piglosi-led congress that stood entrenched to make him reject it--I didn't hear you whining about that. Hmmmm
Trump doubled the deficit in his first two years. With a Republican Congress.

Your propagandists and Trump and the GOP absolutely depend on your goldfish memory.

trump-tweet-obama-bs.jpg

Seriously, how do you stand the stench of that hypocrisy?

trump-tweet-debt-ceiling.png

Trump is a classic con man. He didn't want another debt ceiling fight to be on the minds of the voters during an election year. So he just eliminated it until past the election.

He knew the tard herd would totally ignore his wild spending and deficits like good little sheep.

The sky's the spending limit!

trump-tweet-debt-ceiling.png

Trump is a classic con man. He didn't want another debt ceiling fight to be on the minds of the voters during an election year. So he just eliminated it until past the election.

The sky's the spending limit!
See Post #32. Your arguments ring hollow when you don't hold standards equally and manipulate numbers to further your narrative. Everyone knows that all presidents since Reagan have added equally to the debt in this country. Your TDS has just removed any semblance of your claimed objectivity on this subject.

See Post #32. Your arguments ring hollow when you don't hold standards equally and manipulate numbers to further your narrative. Everyone knows that all presidents since Reagan have added equally to the debt in this country. Your TDS has just removed any semblance of your claimed objectivity on this subject.
Equally? What a profoundly bizarre lie!

As I said, Trump DOUBLED the deficit in his first two years. That had nothing to do with Pelosi, goldfish. He was aided and abetted by the Republican House and Republican Senate.

Obama spend his administration reducing the deficit by almost half. Then Trump managed to undo all of it in his first two years!

He always hated to be second to Obama, so he then submitted the largest spending bill in history.

Not a bad idea, that ruling would also effect Obama's kids, Bush's kids, Clinton's kids--Great Idea.

After a president leaves office, only the president and first lady get secret service protection.

Trump's kids get protection because Trump signed a special executive order before trump left office.

Probably costs the tax payers several million a year to protect Trump's kids.

After a president leaves office, only the president and first lady get secret service protection.

Trump's kids get protection because Trump signed a special executive order before he left office.

Probably costs the tax payers several million a year to protect Trump's kids.

Forum List

Back