White House threatens to cut spending if debt ceiling not raised

I don't think saying "the repubs made me do it!" is going to impress anybody except most of the people that will vote for him anyway. But OTOH, I don't think the GOP has the balls to hold their ground either. Will they cave? I think so.

Dude, you totally fell for the game show host's publicity stunt. Totally taken in. He had you fully erect with the donation of his salary and it got you to ignore his record spending. Pathetic.

As for Biden's spending, I give you my post from 8 days ago:

No one has posted more about government spending on this forum than I. I have probably made more posts about government spending than all my other posts combined.

Go ahead and search on my username. See for yourself.
i am not sure what trump has to do with any of this

glad you are xiden and his debot cult are destroying the country

Don't be disingenuous! You know very well that 3.8T of that was forced on him by a spend-happy, Piglosi-led congress that stood entrenched to make him reject it--I didn't hear you whining about that. Hmmmm
Right after Trump doubled the deficit in his first two year with a GOP Congress, not long after the mid-term election which caused the House to change hands, December 6, 2018:

I tell you this, and I've said it before.

The pseudocons will suddenly discover the record spending and doubling of our deficits after the Democrats take the House.

"I blame Pelosi!"

They won't be able to stop themselves, even knowing I just called them out ahead of time for it.

They are hard-wired for that kind of hypocrisy. This is the result of long term brainwashing by their propagandists. Willful blindness where necessary, and a slow and deliberate dumbing down over the past two decades.

NAILED IT!

PROMISE?!

OH PLEASE CUT SPENDING!

DON’T THROW ME IN THE BRIAR PATCH BR’ER FOX!!

“The Biden administration is warning state and local governments about drastic cuts to Medicaid, food stamps, disaster relief and other federal programs if Congress fails to raise or suspend the debt ceiling soon.”

Motherfucker Obama pulled the same shit.

Trying to scare the elderly even thought it was all bogus.

Joe Lieden is living up to his name.

i am not sure what trump has to do with any of this

glad you are xiden and his debot cult are destroying the country
I started a topic not long ago how weird it is inside the heads of Trump cultists. You have just demonstrated my point.

I showed you, actually showed you, a post I made saying I am more pissed than ever about Biden and the Democrats' spending and that it just might bring our country to its knees.

And you post a YUGE lie about me in the face of that.

You people are mentally ill. Actually mentally ill. And you have no shame.

Well, the stuttering fuck has to fix our weather.... hmm? If a few million Americans starve to death in the meantime... well, that's a risk he's willing to take.

The stammering shit clown has down an awesome job fixing the kung flu.... hmm? OMFG!

Can't wait until he eradicates cancer between diaper changes, like he promised.

Yeah, this is what you want running the country:

I don't think saying "the repubs made me do it!" is going to impress anybody except most of the people that will vote for him anyway. But OTOH, I don't think the GOP has the balls to hold their ground either. Will they cave? I think so.
Of course the GOP will cave. Just as soon as they get their cut of pork.

Equally? What a profoundly bizarre lie!

As I said, Trump DOUBLED the deficit in his first two years. That had nothing to do with Pelosi, goldfish. He was aided and abetted by the Republican House and Republican Senate.

Obama spend his administration reducing the deficit by almost half. Then Trump managed to undo all of it in his first two years!

He always hated to be second to Obama, so he then submitted the largest spending bill in history.

Debt is the bottom line. Every president/congress since at least Reagan has outspent its predecessor. The difference has been how much they contributed to the debt. You might want to peruse this and enter reality--would you like a little crow with your hypocrisy?

Well, the stuttering fuck has to fix our weather.... hmm? If a few million Americans starve to death in the meantime... well, that's a risk he's willing to take.

The stammering shit clown has down an awesome job fixing the kung flu.... hmm? OMFG!

Can't wait until he eradicates cancer between diaper changes, like he promised.

Yeah, this is what you want running the country:
View attachment 540667
What do you think posting an obviously faked video proves other than that you are one seriously credulous hack?

PROMISE?!

OH PLEASE CUT SPENDING!

DON’T THROW ME IN THE BRIAR PATCH BR’ER FOX!!

“The Biden administration is warning state and local governments about drastic cuts to Medicaid, food stamps, disaster relief and other federal programs if Congress fails to raise or suspend the debt ceiling soon.”
You ever notice the threats are always about cutting Medicare, Medicaid etc? They never threaten to end wind mill subsidies.

Debt is the bottom line. Every president/congress since at least Reagan has outspent its predecessor. The difference has been how much they contributed to the debt. You might want to peruse this and enter reality--would you like a little crow with your hypocrisy?
As I told another poster, I have probably posted more about government spending than anyone else on this forum (no matter who is in power), and probably more posts about debt and spending than all my other posts combines.

Like I told the other poster, just search on my username and see for yourself.

Nice try, dumbass. Not.

Did you notice 6 out of 10 on that list are Republican?

Did you notice Trump managed to make the list even though he served just one term?

It took the others two terms to make the list. And in FDR's case, four terms.

Trump did it in one. MAGA!

You ever notice the threats are always about cutting Medicare, Medicaid etc? They never threaten to end wind mill subsidies.
They try to make it the most public and most painful they can, because they are political pieces of human waste seeking money and power.

They try to make it the most public and most painful they can, because they are political pieces of human waste seeking money and power.
Give us our money or granny gets it. They sure never threaten the public with reducing the amount of money their special interests get. They know the majority wouldn’t give a shit. It’s all just stupid theatrical bullshit. Even the mask mandates are the same theater. We have morons running this country.

Give us our money or granny gets it. They sure never threaten the public with reducing the amount of money their special interests get. They know the majority wouldn’t give a shit. It’s all just stupid theatrical bullshit. Even the mask mandates are the same theater. We have morons running this country.

Certainly they wont consider reducing AID to our ENEMIES. :hyper: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

They would rather shit on American citizens.

When that human shitburger OBAMA managed the government shut down…..he put GUARDS at pull offs to look at MOUNT RUSHMORE…..MAKING SURE NO ONE LOOKED AT THE MOUNTAIN!

What a piece of shit, a vile human being. Fuck All the communists in our government.

Certainly they wont consider reducing AID to our ENEMIES. :hyper: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

They would rather shit on American citizens.

When that human shitburger OBAMA managed the government shut down…..he put GUARDS at pull offs to look at MOUNT RUSHMORE…..MAKING SURE NO ONE LOOKED AT THE MOUNTAIN!

What a piece of shit, a vile human being. Fuck All the communists in our government.
Yep. During a budget freeze they spent thousands to fence off an open area for the WWII memorial. Could have cost nothing to just let it be but hell no. They spend money they claim not to have to keep you from going to see it. I hate these people.

Did you notice 6 out of 10 on that list are Republican?

Did you notice Trump managed to make the list even though he served just one term?

It took the others two terms to make the list. And in FDR's case, four terms.

Trump did it in one. MAGA!
Did you notice numbers 1, 2, and 5 were Democrats? Yes, we can! Piss off.

After a president leaves office, only the president and first lady get secret service protection.

Trump's kids get protection because Trump signed a special executive order before trump left office.

Probably costs the tax payers several million a year to protect Trump's kids.

Thats a month worth of Depends and Gerber strained peas for Dementia.

Forum List

Back