White House Diversity Hire Press Sec Now Afraid To Talk About Trump

Well, the FBI is part of the Executive Branch. But there is zero evidence of any White House involvement in the raid on Mara-Lard-Ass. It is hilarious that the blobbers here still pretend that he is as innocent as a new snowfall when his entire campaign staff high command was found guilty of felonies.

Understand. This.

I don't care if he is innocent of whatever "crime" they manufacture at this point. Hear that? Unless his crime rises above the Clinton Foundation, Hunter's laptop, screwing a Chinese spy, I DO NOT CARE.

Welcome to people who now use your tactics and live by your rules.

You will hate it.

Unless his crime rises above the Clinton Foundation, Hunter's laptop, screwing a Chinese spy, I DO NOT CARE.

1660132008639.jpeg

What are expecting them to comment on? It looks like they had no knowledge of the search. It's a law enforcement matter and they are letting the DOJ handle it. Separation. That way, it doesn't look politically motivated.
I mean, your side will do their best to make look politically motivated, but I long ago gave up hope that your side could be reasoned with.
It is politically motivated. Everyone knows it.

Understand. This.

I don't care if he is innocent of whatever "crime" they manufacture at this point. Hear that? Unless his crime rises above the Clinton Foundation, Hunter's laptop, screwing a Chinese spy, I DO NOT CARE.

Welcome to people who now use your tactics and live by your rules.

You will hate it.
The justice system doesn’t care if you care.

It’s completely irrelevant.

Refusing to answer isn't putting someone in their place, Winger. This Press Secretary is AWFUL! If she can't read an answer off of her prepared script then she runs from it!

She is not obligated to answer every wild accusation Doocey comes up with

She has picked up right where Psaki left off
Great seeing a respectful Press Secretary again.
Trumps were such nasty bitches

Dumbass affirmative action Ho gives dumbass answers to valid questions about this country being turned into a banana republic. Who would have thunk it?

Just wait until we start hearing about what that dumbass affirmative action Ho that Potatohead put on the Supreme Court comes up with.
She’s still reading her answers. That could have been OK for the first week or so until she got up to speed, but all it does now is show that when you prioritize skin color and gender over qualifications, you end up with someone in over their head.

We see it with the press secretary. We see it with the VP. And I’ve seen it through decades in the workplace - although it’s more pronounced in non-profits where they don’t have to compete.

Doocey asked a simple yes or no question and Little Miss Token Hire got pissy about it. She's next to useless. Psaki at least could go toe to toe with reporters. This one is totally out of her league and that's with a White House Press Corp that overwhelmingly kisses liberal's asses. She's got to worry about Doocey's questions and that's about it!

It wouldn't have mattered how she answered unless she was capable of giving an answer that addressed the concern.
Inability to address the concern, is cowardice, corruption or simply incompetence.

She is as dumb as a box of rocks. She doesn’t answer because she is incapable of thinking on her feet. Not because she is “ respectful”.

They’ve realized they really screwed up bigly.

Just crazy to have a White House that will no talk about an on going investigation by the DOJ.

The last few just loved doing that.

Hell, according to Eric Trump the president approved all the actions of the DOJ ahead of time

Refusing to answer isn't putting someone in their place, Winger. This Press Secretary is AWFUL! If she can't read an answer off of her prepared script then she runs from it!
She is! The worst excuse for a press secretary we’ve ever had. She rose up the ranks due to being black and female - which is the winning combo these days - and has been exposed for the dunderhead she is. It’s the exact same thing as has happened with Harris.

The sad thing is that these black women have convinced themselves that they have risen to the point they have due to their brains and ability. If they had common sense, they would not take on roles that give them such focused national attention where their ineptitude is exposed. They were both in great jobs - one as assistant Press Secretary and the other as a Senator - and they should have stayed there. Neither one, based on how they’ve been exposed, we’re qualified for the lesser roles, either.

She is as dumb as a box of rocks. She doesn’t answer because she is incapable of thinking on her feet. Not because she is “ respectful”.
More RW propaganda
She is very knowledgeable

Compared to McEnnay who was mean as a snake and would just read prepared answers from her book

Forum List

Back