White House Diversity Hire Press Sec Now Afraid To Talk About Trump

More RW propaganda
She is very knowledgeable

Compared to McEnnay who was mean as a snake and would just read prepared answers from her book
She knows how to read from notes prepared by qualified people. I could have done that in junior high school.

They’ve realized they really screwed up bigly.

The WH didn't know about what the DOJ is doing...

This is how a proper WH behaves...

It is obvious that there is a very serious investigation into Trumnp and the WH doesn't want to comment as any statement could deem to prejudice the investigation one way or another.

This is how WH Admins act when adults are in charge..

How does the President's Press Secretary and a member of the Press represent separate branches of the government?

Yeah, they clearly both are members of the Executive Branch. At least under a dem president. lol.

All Federal Law Enforcement is under the Executive Branch ... And the question was pertinent.
Since they are under the Executive Branch, the President should know, and whether or not the President views the target as a political rival does matter.

It's bad either way if the Press Secretary couldn't or wouldn't answer the question, or wasn't prepared ...
President Biden either knew and was part of it ... Or was asleep at the switch and isn't doing his job.

President Biden's Press Secretary not answering the question is worse than if she had answered it,
because all it means is a lack of transparency, and the unwillingness to provide anything other than vapid bullshit.

Again more remedial shit needed to be explained...

The WH appoints the AG but stays out of individual investigations...

I know this is new stuff to the Trumpster world as the Asswipe could keep himself out of investigations, thus why he should have been convicted on obstruction of justice... President don't want to know because anything they say as a superior could be termed as an order and thus interferring with the investigation, that could very well be viewed as obstruction of justice.

Proper Press Officers know this and say nothing..

She knows how to read from notes prepared by qualified people. I could have done that in junior high school.
Fucking right... She is the Press Officer, she is not running the country..

You are so used to a guy sitting in front of a camera half arsing it like Trump, you are shocked to see a professional doing the normal stuff... Normal is boring, they are not in the entertainment business...

This Press Officer hasn't told anyone to inject bleach yet....

Again more remedial shit needed to be explained...

The WH appoints the AG but stays out of individual investigations...

I know this is new stuff to the Trumpster world as the Asswipe could keep himself out of investigations, thus why he should have been convicted on obstruction of justice... President don't want to know because anything they say as a superior could be termed as an order and thus interferring with the investigation, that could very well be viewed as obstruction of justice.

Proper Press Officers know this and say nothing..

If the Executive Branch is in charge of the Department of Justice and the target of an investigation is a suspected political rival on the President ...
Then asking the President's Press Secretary if the President views the target as a political rival is a legitimate question.

Failure to answer does not add legitimacy to the White House's position or establish a sense of independence within the Department of Justice.
That's the result of cognitive dissonance and the inability to understand what you are saying.

Love watching the Conservatives declare…..I am not racist

Yet every black woman that Democrats put in a position of power gets demeaned with

Affirmative Action, Affirmative Action!

They’ve realized they really screwed up bigly.

In case you haven’t noticed, The Biden Administration avoids saying Trump by name

He is not worth it.

Now, Dooceys question deserved a response of…..Fuck off Peter

But she tactfully put him in his place and moved on

Yet every black woman that Democrats put in a position of power gets demeaned with

yeah, right….every black woman gets demeaned. /s

It is obvious that both the press secretary and the VP are woefully unqualified for their roles, and that their color and gender is why they were picked. You nasty left wingers who screech “waaaaacist” at anyone who points out the obvious isn’t working, and merely your attempt to scold people with nasty, SHITTY accusations to silence them so you can continue to discriminate based on race.

YOU are the racist ones.

In case you haven’t noticed, The Biden Administration avoids saying Trump by name

He is not worth it.

Now, Dooceys question deserved a response of…..Fuck off Peter

But she tactfully put him in his place and moved on
The affirmative action pick was sanctimonious in her attitude as a defense mechanism to avoid answering a question.

YUP. and Affirmative Action is going to be stopped by the SCOTUS next term, and people will be selected based on their ability - not their color.

Biden will no longer get away with announcing that whiteys will not be considered, and the anti-white racism liberals are advancing will start to be reversed.

The affirmative action pick was sanctimonious in her attitude as a defense mechanism to avoid answering a question.

Damn Lisa
You can’t hide your racism for a minute

You going to report me again?

Actually I thought it was politically risky for Biden to call out " Ultra MAGA Republicans", I'm sure they did so based on others recommendations, and as I saw, due to a poll pushed on Dem voters.

What they fail to ignore is how popular his policies were and how such comments energize those supportive of Trumps policies. You throw in the 1/6 Hearings and continued full court press and as I've said for a long time, they are building sympathy for a loud billionaire.

Quite a feat really, but also a reflection of how much citizens dislike the direction their nation is going in and why they support such a divisive outsider.
Well said.

yeah, right….every black woman gets demeaned. /s

It is obvious that both the press secretary and the VP are woefully unqualified for their roles, and that their color and gender is why they were picked. You nasty left wingers who screech “waaaaacist” at anyone who points out the obvious isn’t working, and merely your attempt to scold people with nasty, SHITTY accusations to silence them so you can continue to discriminate based on race.

YOU are the racist ones.

Yet you fell in the trap.

Nowhere in your comment the poster was responding to, did you say anything about the Press Secretary's incompetence
being the result of the fact, she is a woman or black ... And you said nothing about Affirmative Action.

You had to come back and make sure he understood his assumptions were correct.
It's like you just cannot help yourself ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back