White House Diversity Hire Press Sec Now Afraid To Talk About Trump

Actually I thought it was politically risky for Biden to call out " Ultra MAGA Republicans", I'm sure they did so based on others recommendations, and as I saw, due to a poll pushed on Dem voters.

What they fail to ignore is how popular his policies were and how such comments energize those supportive of Trumps policies. You throw in the 1/6 Hearings and continued full court press and as I've said for a long time, they are building sympathy for a loud billionaire.

Quite a feat really, but also a reflection of how much citizens dislike the direction their nation is going in and why they support such a divisive outsider.

Actually I thought it was politically risky for Biden to call out " Ultra MAGA Republicans", I'm sure they did so based on others recommendations, and as I saw, due to a poll pushed on Dem voters.

What they fail to ignore is how popular his policies were and how such comments energize those supportive of Trumps policies. You throw in the 1/6 Hearings and continued full court press and as I've said for a long time, they are building sympathy for a loud billionaire.

Quite a feat really, but also a reflection of how much citizens dislike the direction their nation is going in and why they support such a divisive outsider.
No easy feat, but they are pulling it off.

In order for a Democrat/Liberal to think that they can cheer for this happening to someone else in America, but that America for them will always be the shining example of fair elections, free speech, due process, and unbiased justice that it was before the Deepstate got so powerful and arrogant, he or she has to be confident of two things:

1) I will always support the beliefs and goals of the Democratic Party without deviation, and with complete loyalty, in thought, word, and deed, so they will never use their methods on me.

2) The Party will always be in power, or if ever they are not, the other party will not use the same methods on me that was used on their supporters.

Dumbass affirmative action Ho gives dumbass answers to valid questions about this country being turned into a banana republic. Who would have thunk it?

Just wait until we start hearing about what that dumbass affirmative action Ho that Potatohead put on the Supreme Court comes up with.

They're staying out of it. That's what the SEPARATION between branches is all about.
That's how it's supposed to work.
Well, the FBI is part of the Executive Branch. But there is zero evidence of any White House involvement in the raid on Mara-Lard-Ass. It is hilarious that the blobbers here still pretend that he is as innocent as a new snowfall when his entire campaign staff high command was found guilty of felonies.

How does the President's Press Secretary and a member of the Press represent separate branches of the government?

C'mon. You aren't that stupid. They are staying out of the judicial end of the pool. Not commenting on DOJ matters. That's how you maintain legitimacy of the law enforcement arm of your branch of government.

You know, in the past, that's how it used to work. The last guy weaponized the DOJ. This guy..isn't. :)

C'mon. You aren't that stupid. They are staying out of the judicial end of the pool. Not commenting on DOJ matters. That's how you maintain legitimacy of the law enforcement arm of your branch of government.

You know, in the past, that's how it used to work. The last guy weaponized the DOJ. This guy..isn't. :)

Are you suggesting the Executive Branch is somehow not in charge of the Department of Justice?
Do you actually think the Department of Justice is somehow in the Judicial Branch?

The DOJ is part of the executive branch, not the judiciary.

Well, the FBI is part of the Executive Branch. But there is zero evidence of any White House involvement in the raid on Mara-Lard-Ass. It is hilarious that the blobbers here still pretend that he is as innocent as a new snowfall when his entire campaign staff high command was found guilty of felonies.
The lies you tell yourselves.

Are you suggesting the Executive Branch is somehow not in charge of the Department of Justice?

What are expecting them to comment on? It looks like they had no knowledge of the search. It's a law enforcement matter and they are letting the DOJ handle it. Separation. That way, it doesn't look politically motivated.
I mean, your side will do their best to make look politically motivated, but I long ago gave up hope that your side could be reasoned with.

Biden and his administration were most likely told to keep the information limited while the warrants are being done so that way others will not be tipped off they are next.

This has to do with January 6th investigation.

How does the President's Press Secretary and a member of the Press represent separate branches of the government?
kinda like>>>

1660130806238.png

~S~

They’ve realized they really screwed up bigly.

Makes you almost think that this was the idea of Lewy Body Joe, how could the D's have forgotten how many times they've done this.

Apparently, the D's thought that this would make people think that the "walls are closing in on the Trumpster" even though the people heard this every day during the glorious Trump Administration from MSNBC and CNN.

No shit. I meant to say law enforcement, not judiciary. My bad.

All Federal Law Enforcement is under the Executive Branch ... And the question was pertinent.
Since they are under the Executive Branch, the President should know, and whether or not the President views the target as a political rival does matter.

It's bad either way if the Press Secretary couldn't or wouldn't answer the question, or wasn't prepared ...
President Biden either knew and was part of it ... Or was asleep at the switch and isn't doing his job.

President Biden's Press Secretary not answering the question is worse than if she had answered it,
because all it means is a lack of transparency, and the unwillingness to provide anything other than vapid bullshit.

Last edited:
They're staying out of it. That's what the SEPARATION between branches is all about.
That's how it's supposed to work.

Did you just confuse supposed "separation of church and state" with so-called "SEPARATION" between branches? Because there is no such thing. There are functions. What are you talking about?

Love watching her put Doocey in his lace every day

He keeps coming back for more

Forum List

Back