White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism

but racism is not a white institution. Sorry...these guys were assholes and fuck them. But it goes both ways. My best man at my wedding was a black man named Fred (I am white). Fred and I are still close. He always said when it came to music I had far too much soul for a white boy. LOL. We both love Earth, Wind and Fire. We would drive to school and sing. We had worked out the harmonies and sang together incredibly. I saw that EWF was playing in our city and I went to Fred all excited and said "we have to go". Fred looked at the venue and said "you can't go".

I was confused and didn't understand. I said "this is our band. We have to go" and he said. "I am sorry you can't go. I can't protect you if you go" Racism goes both ways
Yes racism is a white institution. Of that there is no doubt. That story about not going to an EWF concert sounds a bit suspect. Black peoples one "weakness" is their easy acceptance of people that enjoy their culture.

Racism is a white institution?! Surely you jest.

Racism is not a uniquely "white" institution.
Einstein disagrees and so do I. The white race has historically been the ones to discriminate starting with the Greeks even while learning from the Egyptians
Einstein? Baloney. Any group can and often does indulge in racism.

Not until whites started it. There was always tribalism and nationalism but whites started racism.

“The separation of the races is not a disease of colored people, but a disease of white people. I do not intend to be quiet about it.”
-Einstein

but racism is not a white institution. Sorry...these guys were assholes and fuck them. But it goes both ways. My best man at my wedding was a black man named Fred (I am white). Fred and I are still close. He always said when it came to music I had far too much soul for a white boy. LOL. We both love Earth, Wind and Fire. We would drive to school and sing. We had worked out the harmonies and sang together incredibly. I saw that EWF was playing in our city and I went to Fred all excited and said "we have to go". Fred looked at the venue and said "you can't go".

I was confused and didn't understand. I said "this is our band. We have to go" and he said. "I am sorry you can't go. I can't protect you if you go" Racism goes both ways
Yes racism is a white institution. Of that there is no doubt. That story about not going to an EWF concert sounds a bit suspect. Black peoples one "weakness" is their easy acceptance of people that enjoy their culture.

Racism is a white institution?! Surely you jest.
No I'm not jesting and my name is not Shirley.

Einstein disagrees and so do I. The white race has historically been the ones to discriminate starting with the Greeks even while learning from the Egyptians

Not until whites started it. There was always tribalism and nationalism but whites started racism.

“The separation of the races is not a disease of colored people, but a disease of white people. I do not intend to be quiet about it.”
-Einstein
Again, he was talking in particular about America.

Einstein was talking about racism in America in 1946. He was not talking about racism through the ages.
Yes he was addressing racism in the US. However, the condition he is speaking of exists wherever white people and people of color reside in the world. Can you name an instance of racism prior Aristotle?

-Einstein

lol

That's hilarious.

-Einstein

lol

That's hilarious.
I thought so too. Einstein was pretty smart at more than just physics.

Hi BP, long time no see.

EWF mostly draws middle aged white people. A quick look at their touring schedules shows they don't play anywhere that a white man such as yourself would need protection from the ravaging Negroes. :lol:

I know...right? I wouldn't be afraid to go see Earth, Wind, and Fire, in any city or state.

Einstein was talking about racism in America in 1946. He was not talking about racism through the ages.
Yes he was addressing racism in the US. However, the condition he is speaking of exists wherever white people and people of color reside in the world. Can you name an instance of racism prior Aristotle?
Yep, in the bible. Sons of Ham.
Talk to me. The bible is kind of a weak reference for me since it was written AD. However, I will allow it if you explain what you mean.

No one care what you think racist.
I can tell you dont care.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's because it isn't worth caring about.
Your posts trying to tell me you dont care belie your words.
laugh.gif

Yep, in the bible. Sons of Ham.
Talk to me. The bible is kind of a weak reference for me since it was written AD. However, I will allow it if you explain what you mean.

1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and shall cast out many nations before thee, the Hittite, and the Girgashite, and the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusite, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
2 and when the LORD thy God shall deliver them up before thee, and thou shalt smite them; then thou shalt utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them;
3 neither shalt thou make marriages with them: thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
- Deuteronomy 7
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0507.htm

Pretty open and shut racism extending from simple hate speech all the way to genocide.

laugh.gif
That's because it isn't worth caring about.
Your posts trying to tell me you dont care belie your words.
laugh.gif
I don't care about you or the racism you practice.

Forum List

Back