Jesse Jackson demands laws that force white business to stay in black cities.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Even jesse knows that white means prosperity and black means poverty.

Rundown cities Just don t allow businesses to leave

march 9 2015
Jackson then nodded and referred to the all-black make-up of Selma’s political leadership as a major change from 1965 – but one that didn’t go far enough.

“People assume there is a correlation between political power and economic power. But a black power structure – mayor, city, council, police force – is not enough. You change the political power, and the white business owners just move outside the city. So you have power over a doughnut hole. We need help to climb out of the doughnut hole.”

His suggestion?

The Los Angeles Times reported that he recommended a plan for the government to step in and devise regulations so that these businesses couldn’t lawfully relocate.

“It’s the only way,” he said, the newspaper reported.

Is this report real?

So far, I've only found two sources for it.

I can't believe that even an old, experienced race-baiter and race-card player like Jesse would be dumb enough to suggest such a thing.

Somebody please tell me this is a hoax and that Mister Rainbow Brite didn't really say this.

Imagine trying to entice a business to the area under those auspices.....:dig:

You could make up some funny advertising slogans for businesses

"Just come in and eat our fucking hot dawgs because we can't leave and are not allowed to make a profit".

I told you deep down progressives/libs/dems/commies are FASCIST. don't think if they thought they could get away with something like this, they wouldn't do it.

Jackson is just jealous Sharpton has been getting more attention than he has.

Both of them are low intelligence, low class race hustling SNAKES

If they ever even tried this there would be a open insurrection.

Even the white lefties wouldn't dare try it.

Give an inch, take a mile

So, does he want to force black businesses to stay in the ghetto or are they allowed to be safe and profitable?

What black businesses.? Blacks can't read or count or even tell time. They play sports and sell drugs.

If they ever even tried this there would be a open insurrection.

Even the white lefties wouldn't dare try it.

Give an inch, take a mile

Oh yes they would. Nothing is crazier than affirmative action and it's everywhere.

If the OP is true

I was wondering when a commie liberal was going to say this out loud.

Is this report real?

So far, I've only found two sources for it.

I can't believe that even an old, experienced race-baiter and race-card player like Jesse would be dumb enough to suggest such a thing.

Somebody please tell me this is a hoax and that Mister Rainbow Brite didn't really say this.
He did suggest that "suburbs are racist" in that "white people" move away from cities to avoid taxes and of course get away from black people....
Jackson suggested that suburban residents be compelled to pay taxes to nearby cities because it is the fault of suburban dwellers that cities are in decay...
Idiot Jackson forgets that middle class an upper class blacks also have moved to the suburbs.

Forum List

Back