White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism

Now all the racists are mad at the university. ^^^^ :laugh:
No I am just laughing at how American universities are a joke. You expel students who say mean words that hurt black people's precious feels but allow violent thugs on campus because they make you money. :lol:

Oklahoma is a joke school and America is a joke country.

It seems apparent that you never went to any kind of university, American or otherwise.
That Joe Moxon looks like a real scholar. You should be proud you have football playing thug, no racist meanie for you guys, only the top minds for you guys :lol:. Really top caliber education system you Americans have :lol:

I wonder why people come from all over the world to attend American universities? Maybe if you had an education you'd be able to figure it out.

No I am just laughing at how American universities are a joke. You expel students who say mean words that hurt black people's precious feels but allow violent thugs on campus because they make you money. :lol:

It seems apparent that you never went to any kind of university, American or otherwise.
That Joe Moxon looks like a real scholar. You should be proud you have football playing thug, no racist meanie for you guys, only the top minds for you guys :lol:. Really top caliber education system you Americans have :lol:

I wonder why people come from all over the world to attend American universities? Maybe if you had an education you'd be able to figure it out.
Even with a rudimentary education its hard to get low intellect racists to understand life.

Some universities. Definitely not Oklahoma or several of your other clown colleges :lol:. If a real school like MIT pulled something like Oklahoma did, they would take a hit to their prestige.

Some universities. Definitely not Oklahoma or several of your other clown colleges :lol:. If a real school like MIT pulled something like Oklahoma did, they would take a hit to their prestige.
Even OU has people from other countries. Youre a dumb mother fucker of a racist arent you?
lol.gif

International Student Services

Even OU has people from other countries. Youre a dumb mother fucker of a racist arent you?
lol.gif

No one said there wasnt. You must be hearing voices in your head again. :lol:

lol.gif

I was reading the post someone must have typed for you. Monkeys like you have bad recall.
lol.gif

"Definitely not Oklahoma or several of your other clown colleges."

lol.gif

I was reading the post someone must have typed for you. Monkeys like you have bad recall.
lol.gif

:lol: At how you don't understand context. No one said no international students don't come to Oklahoma. Me and the other poster were talking about how international students come to the US. He was implying Oklahoma is a renowned university internationally and was including it when he talked about the us schools internationals go to, it is not. Not in America and not globally. It is not.

lol.gif

lol.gif

:lol: At how you don't understand context. No one said no international students don't come to Oklahoma. Me and the other poster were talking about how international students come to the US. He was implying Oklahoma is a renowned university internationally and was including it when he talked about the us schools internationals go to, it is not. Not in America and not globally. It is not.
You dont seem to understand context or anything else. You implied international students didnt come to OU. However you were wrong. Monkeys like you always mess up more advanced thought processes.
lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

You dont seem to understand context or anything else. You implied international students didnt come to OU. However you were wrong. Monkeys like you always mess up more advanced thought processes.
lol.gif
No I didnt. You just cant read and make it up as you go along you baby shit brown wanker :lol:

lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif
No I didnt. You just cant read and make it up as you go along you baby shit brown wanker :lol:
Yeah you did. I know monkeys have a hard time with recall but its right there for everyone to read.
lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif
Yeah you did. I know monkeys have a hard time with recall but its right there for everyone to read.
lol.gif
:lol: at this broken record. A shitskin shitposter.

Last edited:

Clown college? Is that where you got your degree?

but racism is not a white institution. Sorry...these guys were assholes and fuck them. But it goes both ways. My best man at my wedding was a black man named Fred (I am white). Fred and I are still close. He always said when it came to music I had far too much soul for a white boy. LOL. We both love Earth, Wind and Fire. We would drive to school and sing. We had worked out the harmonies and sang together incredibly. I saw that EWF was playing in our city and I went to Fred all excited and said "we have to go". Fred looked at the venue and said "you can't go".

I was confused and didn't understand. I said "this is our band. We have to go" and he said. "I am sorry you can't go. I can't protect you if you go" Racism goes both ways
Hi BP, long time no see.

EWF mostly draws middle aged white people. A quick look at their touring schedules shows they don't play anywhere that a white man such as yourself would need protection from the ravaging Negroes. :lol:

RAVI!!!! One of my favorite frenimies!!! :D I have missed you. How have you been? It's been a long time since we butted heads.

In regards to the EWF concert...sorry to disappoint you but that was a true story despite the other posters that display their racist beliefs by doubting that a black and white man can have a friendship or that a white man would not be safe in certain areas because of his color. It was about 20 years ago in Pittsburgh. I don't remember the exact location they were playing but it was in a section of town and at a location that white people were just not welcome in. That was the big problem. It wasn't the band, it was the section of town. Fred was pretty adamant that it wasn't safe for me to go there.

Anyhow...good to hear from you. I hope things are well with you. I don't know if you remember it but several years ago there was a great series of threads between you and I where on one thread we were just tearing each other apart and on the other thread we agreed on the topic and were ganging up on everyone else together. It was so funny because one minute we praised each other and the next we just destroyed each other and both threads were really active at the exact same time. LOL. No one could figure out if we were on the same side or not. That is always a special time I remember with you because it was so off the wall. Those were good times. Anyhow...so nice to hear from you again. You know you have my best wishes always whether we agree or not. I loves ya no matter what. So great to hear from you again. :D

Last edited:
The Rabbi is prolly busy trying to get someone, anyone, to take up his cause of defending those privileged white kids overt racism

Forum List

Back